Beginners - March 2013 (Page 54)

help me with solving this!!!!!!1

write a program that prompts the user to input three numbers. the program should then output the numbers in ascending order!!! i'am trying to do it. but...
[4 replies] Last: Sigh well there you go OP you got your code to copy and paste. Also t... (by closed account 3qX21hU5)
by T4l0n
can't do the hundreds

i made a program that converts digit numbers into letter numbers, with 2 digit numbers i had no problem, but with 3 digits i can't figure out how to do it #in...
[2 replies] Last: Not that it matters all that much, but I'd use "\n" instead of endl an... (by closed account 2NywAqkS)
Building a Tree from an XML file in c++

Hi everyone. For a project for my class I am given a phylogenetic tree that is in an xml file. We are to use RapidXML to parse the data in this tree and to buil...
[no replies]
NEED HELP! Connect 4 game

I need to be able to update player X and O's location on the board. The problem is, the user is able to set the board size in the beginning! So how can I predic...
[no replies]
exeption inside a constructor-please help!

Hi everybody, my following code is trying to produce a expection while the value of R entred by the user(inside the constructor) is negative. when i use t...
[1 reply] : Catch a const char* instead. (by Peter87)
by hhous
Do-While Loop Problem

Hello, I am not the most familiar with c++ but have a general understanding and I am currently having a problem with making a do-while loop work. Here is my co...
[2 replies] Last: Thanks kameswarib! I did have the table commands outside of the do-whi... (by hhous)
can someone help me with the spacing of the output?

//programmer: Nico Agtuca //instructor: Robert Sterling //program name: BMR Calculator # include <fstream> # include <iostream> ...
[2 replies] Last: I got it, but it's kind of messy... cout << "Weight\tHeight\tAge\t... (by nickelcarbonate)
by fluffy
Prototype and Parameters

Hello, I had a question that says that i must write a prototype for a function named pass that has two integer parameters. The first parameter should be a value...
[2 replies] Last: Sorry my bad, heres whatit looks like now: #include <time.h> #includ... (by fluffy)
Strings homework trouble

I need to create a program that will ask for a paragraph, then a string to search for in that paragraph. The output will be a list of each spot where the string...
[1 reply] : This code snip do { if (paragraph.find(searchPhrase,start... (by vlad from moscow)
Please help..

hello guys.. i tried to write this program several times.. i'am almost close.. the program is : Write a program that prompts the user to input an integer b...
[2 replies] Last: Thankss man thank u very much (by Tariqsal)
by Fyah
Need help using #include <cmath> in C++?

I have to create the following program in C++: Calculate monthly payments for a loan Exit Program ****When i enter 1 this is what shows** Enter th...
[3 replies] Last: There are several points to consider here. If a value must always be a... (by Chervil)
How to find duplicates from an Array of Strings

Hi, I have a large array of strings. I want to figure out if there any duplicate entries in this array and if there is add 1 to a variable called count (which k...
[3 replies] Last: for(int i = 0;i < 20; i++) { for(int j = i; j < 20; j++) { i... (by michael87)
Having problems understanding looping

Am new to cpp, i have been enjoying learning it but am stuck in "Looping structure".. Need help:(
[3 replies] Last: Please be more specific. What kind of loops? You can post your source ... (by mausy131)
Perfect numbers

Write a program to find all the perfect numbers from 1 to 2000. A perfect number is an integer which is equal to the sum of all of its divisors. example:...
[6 replies] Last: In sumDiv the for loop should be int i not s. (by naraku9333)
by binbk
help me...loop problem

My professor hand out the assignment and I am getting stuck with it. Any help will be appreciated. The number of stage in the rocket can be determined by the...
[7 replies] Last: Every time the velocity increase to the max value then decrease, we h... (by Lowest0ne)
Friendship classes

Hello! im trying to make some friend class but im having some problems, here is my situation. I've 3 files "main.cpp" "classA.h" "classB.h", this is about s...
[4 replies] Last: so i have to pass an "object" by reference? or a "private member of a ... (by frankowzki)
by krutuk
sort alphabetically

Hi everybody. I have a problem with sort alphabetically. I have a list of stuctures and I don't know how to sort it. I know how to sort list with function iter...
[4 replies] Last: Thanks MiiNiPaa! It works (by krutuk)
Need to write program ASAP

Select words which contain at least one letter of my name Aurimas Who can help with that?
[3 replies] Last: Well, we don't do your homework for you here, sorry. (by CodingKid)
Error in execution of program...(operator overloaading)

ques>Define a class String. Use overloaded == operator to compare two strings ans> #include<iostream.h> #include<conio.h> #include<string.h> class string...
[3 replies] Last: oh got it i have to use strcmp :) (by surbhijain93)
by sumoz
book for c++ gaming development

should i continue with the book "Beginning C++ GAMR PROGRAMMING" who's author is Michael dawson plz suggest ...............
[2 replies] Last: I own that book and actually just started flipping through it last nig... (by Bugsplatter)
March 2013 Pages: 1... 5253545556... 87
  Archived months: [feb2013] [apr2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.