Beginners - March 2013 (Page 40)

by fluffy
Dice Challenge

This dice game program works fine but i need it to repeat each turn seven times for each 'player' then add the total score added after the seven 'rolls'. Thi...
[13 replies] Last: You could also add an easter egg, where say if a player chose the name... (by Vidminas)
Selection sort - output problems

Hi, I made a program which sorts (with selection sort) random numbers ascending : int* SelectionSort(int* a, int n) { int min; for(int i = 0; i...
[3 replies] Last: Sorry I forgot to write this line, because i wrote the code from my he... (by grayfox)
need help in c++... urgent..

wap which reads marks of 3 subjects of each students(total students10) and print the markz of only those students who get 60 out of 100 . after calculating the ...
[4 replies] Last: Start from hello world program and reading about arrays. (by codehelper)
by tpot94
Reading from file to array

I am new to c++ and am unsure how to read from a file with an unspecified amount of entries into 3 arrays, the file will look like this: Name Wage(d...
[1 reply] : #include <iostream> #include <fstream> #include <string> #include <ve... (by qsz13)
by DELB
Array Issue

Hi, int main(int argc, const char * argv ) { // insert code here... const int RANGE = 12; string tab ; int i = 0; int j = 0; ...
[4 replies] Last: Yeah that seems to clear it up. Thanks. I have another query, I woul... (by DELB)
Battle Ship in PSPAD C++

Alright, so I need to pass this class and I have no idea how to do this program... It's been either hit or miss for me in this class and I likely need to do wel...
[1 reply] : Well, that two-dimensional array can be done numerically. You can zer... (by Ispil)
by stdeez
help pleezzzzzzzze

cin>>initMaxX>>initMaxY; int size=initMaxX*initMaxY; bug b ; for (int i=0; i<size; i++) { b =bug(initMaxX,initMaxY); ...
[2 replies] Last: thanks :b (by stdeez)
by abzksm
Please plz plz i need help (1,2)

I want to write a program to calculate Pi: Pi=4-4/3+4/5-4/7+4/9-4/11+... (the user inputs the number of terms in the series) plz how should I do ?
[24 replies] Last: If you can't do something with your current level of understanding kee... (by agnophilo)
inquiry about while loop structure

hello guys.. i just started studying while loop ..! this is the first code i that i wrote. #include <iostream> using namespace std; int main() { int sum,i; ...
[9 replies] Last: Next time you get an error saying you didn't initialize something, if ... (by agnophilo)
average

PROBLEM that so difficult creating a program that calculates the average of the three test scores. The program should contain two value-returning function...
[4 replies] Last: no , we are not yet in pointers (by justin123)
Unique Random Numbers Array

So I've been struggling with a writing a program for homework for a week and a half that requires an RNG to create six random numbers for an array with the maxi...
[6 replies] Last: Fantastic, thank you both. With that I've managed to crack it and get ... (by Specula)
by acelya
Help!

class MathProcess { public: double GetLogValue(double, double); double GetSineValue(double); int MultiSumFunc(int,int,int); ...
[8 replies] Last: Why should complex be derived from MathProcess? Which of the inherited... (by TheIdeasMan)
linear linked list help

hi guys, so im trying to implement a linear linked list in my program, and in the process of doing so seemed to have run into a seg fault issue. i was hoping i ...
[no replies]
SDL Not Working

Okay, so I've been working on this simple platformer in my spare time, now it came to a movement test. Well, when I try to run it, it freezes. So naturally, I t...
[12 replies] Last: Thanks, this is solved officially now :) (by closed account N36fSL3A)
by binbk
compare two file txt

Hi everybody My homework is write the program to compare two files .txt and figure out they are different or they are same. If they are different, the program ...
[15 replies] Last: #include<iostream> #include<fstream> #include<cctype> #include<strin... (by binbk)
Help Converting to read from data file

//This the one that requires a binary search of the data. Your program should read the //charge account numbers from a file and the contents of the file should ...
[no replies]
Data Structure program created with pointers

This is beatiful. 3 weeks ago I was struggling with the i/o syntax, loops and arrays. My progress is slowly starting to show. I may be a slow newbie learner, b...
[4 replies] Last: Thankyou ;) (by Minimacfox)
by urkal1
trying to calculate cost of shipping

I just started a very basic programming class and I'm trying to figure out how to calculate the cost of shipping a package based on miles and weight. I can ente...
[1 reply] : At the: if (Weight <= 2) Cost = (Miles/500) * 1.5; if (Weight <= 6)... (by Minimacfox)
MFC Edit Control

So, i'm working on a GUI dialog game project for school, and I've come to a point where the player is being asked riddles. So, i created an edit control, and I ...
[no replies]
Ending a loop help

Hey, I'm in my second semester of college. In my c++ class we were given 7 things to do for the midterm, one was: "5. Ask the user how many numbers he or she w...
[10 replies] Last: Apologies, we did get a bit away from the original question. I'm listi... (by Chervil)
March 2013 Pages: 1... 3839404142... 87
  Archived months: [feb2013] [apr2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.