Beginners - March 2013 (Page 21)

sort

Hi If you have several pairs of squares and to each side of the square must be numeric. Together how that number is the same side of the face. Please help me...
[no replies]
by da11as
String Palindrome with stack and queue

This compiles fine and works well with no spaces, but once I put spaces in it either tells me its not a palindrome or times out. Any help would be greatly appre...
[2 replies] Last: getline(std::cin, the_string); int i = 0; while (i < the_string.le... (by writetonsharma)
Help Altering This to Fit Classes

Alright, I just got done working with structs and have been having an awkward time transferring over to classes. I have started on this, but I have no idea how ...
[1 reply] : you looks to be doing fine. I am not able to understand the problem. C... (by writetonsharma)
create a vector

I don't even know how to get started. Please help!!!
[2 replies] Last: @Bubbly Pink - you should always keep code inside code tags if you wan... (by writetonsharma)
Why cant dynamically allocated variables can’t be defined at compile time?

Why? I just dont get it... Im a noob at c++.
[2 replies] Last: Lets say, you have to go from one city to another but you don't know h... (by writetonsharma)
by tdk93
access violation segmentation fault

can somebody explain me what's the cause of error the line which stops the program is tagged below bool checkString( string s) { int m = 0; for (...
[2 replies] Last: You have never allocated memory to suit array. Fix: suit = new char... (by MiiNiPaa)
Example of a bottom up design.

Can some one give me an example of code that was written in bottom up design?
[1 reply] : It is design pattern, nor code pattern. Two programs, one of which... (by MiiNiPaa)
by Kangus
how do I read in a file and output that is different from the input?

I will be dealing with unsigned long long ints as an array of type char . I need it to skip 0-5 as these are reserved characters. After the first 0-5 skip ever...
[2 replies] Last: Can anyone help me get started? I don't know what to do. Nobody kno... (by cire)
by Pebble
Consts - Top level, Low level

I'm struggling to understand what can be a Top level const and what can be a Low level const. Can some explain to me in laymen's term's what constitute's eithe...
[9 replies] Last: int m = 23 ; int* const p1 = &m ; // p1 is immutable, p1 is a top-l... (by JLBorges)
guessing game with points.

hi guys, need help. im having a problem on how to add or subtract the points from point of risk. example output. how many points would you like?200 guesses c...
[no replies]
Grid libraries?

Im more or less a beginner to C++, iv been learning it since August last year, and pretty much fully understand procedural programming. I wasnt to learn obj...
[2 replies] Last: Dividing a window into a grid is not too complicated. You know the wi... (by Lowest0ne)
i cannot figure out how to increase of items sold

Write a complete C++ program that asks for the price of an object and the amount of money given and then computes the amount of money to give back. Make your...
[2 replies] Last: Thank appreciate it for the help it working now and thanks for the art... (by jwest2468)
Triple DES decryption

I'm creating the Triple DES decryption using the code below. but the code display symbol after 'z' character. if (input >='A' && input <='Z') {...
[no replies]
Finding Area of Circle Without Pi

Hi, I am taking an intro C++ class and was running into a little trouble in one of my assignments. I need to write a code to calculate the area of a circle wi...
[8 replies] Last: Um, oh rectangles, woops, but mine works though (by greenleaf800073)
by SmOgER
ambiguous overload for ‘operator>>’ in ‘std::cin >>

#include <iostream> using namespace std; int turis(int l=1, int w=1, int h=1); int main() { int l; cout << "turis(l)"; cin >> turis (l); cout << volume(); ...
[3 replies] Last: Its storing the result for later use in a variable. Otherwise the resu... (by closed account 3qX21hU5)
ini file output?

so i have this tic tac toe game ive gotten it all to work perfectly but the last part is to get how many wins, loses and ties output on console and save to a t3...
[2 replies] Last: so theres nothing wrong with the code? (by Josh Henry)
What's wrong?(Tic Tac Toe exercise)

What's wrong at the begginig of my code? it output TicTacToe and but dont output the Game Board Please help me Thanks #include <iostream> using namespace s...
[7 replies] Last: There are two separate concepts 1. assign a particular value to the va... (by Chervil)
C++ area calculator problem! [OS X 10.8.3] [Code::Blocks]

Hi there! I have been working on a C++ calculator for a few months now. It has taken a few months because I haven't has much time to work on it. So it has had a...
[no replies]
Help with a calculator program.

I am making a little physics calculator for fun and I have run into a problem, I have a physics class with member functions to set and get values as well as to ...
[no replies]
Function calling problem

I have been working on this program, and for some reason I cannot connect my BoxDimensions function to my DisplayData function. What would need to be done and h...
[5 replies] Last: I thought the intention of the function BoxDimensions was to calcula... (by Chervil)
March 2013 Pages: 1... 1920212223... 87
  Archived months: [feb2013] [apr2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.