Beginners - March 2013 (Page 15)

Password

Trying to make where user has to enter 7 characters to make password having trouble with this if statement if (password2 ) { cout << "Please Ente...
[2 replies] Last: #include <iostream> #include <string> std::string getStringOfMinLeng... (by cire)
LINK : fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file

I'm hoping someone can help me with this problem. I'm fairly new to c++ but was asked to take on a project where I work. I'm trying to compile and build a pro...
[5 replies] Last: I suggest, you increase some knowledge of your compiler and the langua... (by writetonsharma)
Short program build help

Im having trouble starting or building this program for my c++ class pease help someone. The program i need to run needs to open a file that contains a serie...
[9 replies] Last: I only see that you have some problems with integers. My problem with... (by booradley60)
single player, tic tac toe problem

#include <cstdlib> #include <ctime> #include <iostream> #include<conio.h> #include<string.h> /* time */ using namespace std; char square = {'o','...
[8 replies] Last: nope, that is not the problem. Problem was that the random no. genera... (by abeginner23235616)
I need help with my if statements!!!

I have a program that calculates the calorie intake for a person who desires to keep a constant weight. The inputs are weight, female or male, and whether they'...
[15 replies] Last: Alright thank you all very much. You all were very helpful;D (by mcnevermore)
by Abdo2
problem >dizzy me<

// From any base from(2:9) To Decimal. #include <iostream> using namespace std; int main() { char arry ; int i,b,Quotient=0,decimal,counter=0,bit; co...
[4 replies] Last: My Code Used For Change number from(base 2,base 3...To base 9) to gi... (by Abdo2)
Large code file

I have a large code file (1151 lines) for my little console game. I've tried to do everything in separate files at first but then it got too confusing. Now bef...
[14 replies] Last: Use the information from the multiple links that were given. We can't ... (by closed account 3qX21hU5)
C++ Program to add two numbers

Hi, I am trying to execute the below addition of two numbers C++ Program using Dev C++ IDE.. and am not getting the output. As I looked into the code ther...
[7 replies] Last: But why like that it happens? Pause will hold cmd prompt till we pres... (by DysFunc)
by eXord
sorting data

Hey guys, so I'm in a pickle... I'm trying to write a program to sort data as it's being read. At the moment I have a program which reads a list of words from a...
[7 replies] Last: I always find it funny that, when dealing with overlapping ranges, co... (by Cubbi)
Pseudocode again

#include <string> #include <iostream> #include <fstream> using namespace std; void string_permutation( string &, string&, ofstream & ); ...
[6 replies] Last: And I also recommend some books which give pseudo code for the actual ... (by writetonsharma)
sorting strings from a file and Arrays

Dear all, I cant find the problem, may i have some help please :'( #include <iostream> #include <fstream> #include <string> using namespace std; int main(...
[1 reply] : After the while loop at line 17 completes, we know that myfile.eof() ... (by Chervil)
Struct array length as function parameter

I have a structure "employee" and array of the structure called "company". We input 3 pieces of info for each person in company. void printemployee couts the ...
[5 replies] Last: This construction const employee *company inside the parentheses of... (by vlad from moscow)
by fluffy
Who's the winner? (1,2)

Could you help me to get the winner after the seven dice rolls? the indevdual seven scores should be addes then the winner told at the end and Im not sure what ...
[28 replies] Last: Haha, so I came back to this a week later and I realised that there's ... (by Vidminas)
by salh
Code runs without errors, but doesnt make sense (basic calculator)

Can someone please point out the errors // bismillah.cpp : main project file. #include "stdafx.h" #include <iostream> int main() { using namespac...
[12 replies] Last: tcs thanks, i guess i have a lot of catching up to do @fg109 thanls fo... (by salh)
Program to determine users age, using cin.get

Good afternoon fellow programmers :) I have recently started a IT degree, but I have been programming for years. Never programmed in C++ though. What the...
[3 replies] Last: #include <string> #include <sstream> #include <iostream> using names... (by closed account 3qX21hU5)
by Anshh
how to move files from one folder to another continuosly.

Should move the files instead of copy and delete
[1 reply] : You could try rename , with the full path specified. http://www.cplus... (by Chervil)
sending and retrieving data programs

So i made 2 programs one is suppose to send data to a data file and the other is suppose to retrieve the data. i noticed that when it retrived data it only came...
[4 replies] Last: ok ill try to (by MLG Amplified)
pseudocode problem

#include <iostream> using namespace std; int main(){ int number = 0; int sum = 0; cout << "Enter how many numbers input : "; cin >> number; ...
[11 replies] Last: sorry. is my fault. i didn't see sum of the square . i thought sum of ... (by Felicia123)
by gmby99
Help with arrays!!

Im working on this program where i need to automatically generate 10 random numbers using an array, but the user will decide the range of the random numbers b...
[4 replies] Last: Thanks for the help. Got it to work. (by gmby99)
need help with functions

i am working a problem and i'm having trouble wrapping my head around a bool function, i need help. here is the problem. Write a function that returns number o...
[5 replies] Last: thanks for the help, i screwed the pooch a little when posting though.... (by latewrong)
March 2013 Pages: 1... 1314151617... 87
  Archived months: [feb2013] [apr2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.