Beginners - June 2014 (Page 32)

by LOL123
How can i make this code loop

I have this code but i cant seem to figure out where and what to put exactly in it to make it loop sorry but i am a beginner and i would be grateful if you guys...
[3 replies] Last: De nada! (by eyenrique)
in debug mode it works, but when I run it gives me an error

I am doing a work on B plus trees, i have a code where when I compile and run it it gives me : "Abmais.cpp has stopped working" , but when I run it on debug mod...
[2 replies] Last: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/367633/what-are-all-the-common-unde... (by ne555)
function and dynamic alocate pointer to array by dzury

A function is a group of statements that together perform a task. Every C program has at least one function, which is main(), and all the most trivial programs ...
[1 reply] : [code firstline=51] return rola; //function terminates here fc... (by ne555)
cpp file is opening wrong file

When I use file/ open, to open one of my saved programs, it opens the wrong program, like one of my other programs I saved. I am trying to open the cpp file. T...
[3 replies] Last: Any Help on this ????????????????????? (by CPlusPuke)
Allowing user to do program again

So I had to write a program that took the growth of two towns, town 1 being the smaller town with a higher growth rate and town 2 being the larger town with a s...
[3 replies] Last: Sample: #include <iostream> using namespace std; int main() { str... (by closed account j3Rz8vqX)
Alphabetical Order

I need help PLEASE! I have a file that has 45 names in it. I have been given an assignment where i need to write a program that reads that file completely and d...
[5 replies] Last: Ok, try this: inputfile >> student; front = back = student; while(inpu... (by MiiNiPaa)
HOMEWORK

Can anyone help me out with this home work ? I'm not being able to figure it out. I'm new to C++ Write a program that uses for statement to calculate the ave...
[8 replies] Last: Thank you for all the help . . . (by juliocesarnyc)
functions vs not functions

How functions make your program cleaner? Int argument(int x,int y) { return x+y; } int main { int result=arg(...
[5 replies] Last: Hello lupus I see it call a lot of function but that's not the point (by xenovia12)
by Life24
Lock file

Hi, I want lock a file for limited time. and The user can enter limited time and address file. I want use API. Please help me. What i do? can you give me o...
[no replies]
by msrt92
Prblem...

The program should start by asking the user to enter the company’s annual income for each year starting from year 2000 till 2009. Income must be taken in mill...
[3 replies] Last: @msrt92 You send the income array to the getannualincome() function, ... (by whitenite1)
question about C++ pointer

why have we used a pointer *strname as a parameter in Setinfo function.what if we do not use a pointer? 1 #include <iostream>2 class Employee 3 { 4 p...
[4 replies] Last: thx a lot (by csbs5c26)
Problem with if statement?

What have I done wrong with if statement? Or is something else? #include <iostream> #include <ctime> #include <cstdlib> using namespace std; i...
[4 replies] Last: Works now! AND I REALLY DIDNT KNOW THAT smallestNUMBER = array ; AND ... (by jakvrh1)
by mehak
strings

#include <iostream> #include <string> #include <cstring> #include <cmath> using namespace std; string foo(char str ,int n) { cout<<"hi"; ...
[3 replies] Last: thnx a lot (by mehak)
Wrong display on console

I have edited the program and it seems the first Frequency value from my text file is being read and not the rest. How can I create a loop that will keep readin...
[10 replies] Last: Missing decimals, See http://www.cplusplus.com/reference/iomanip/setp... (by Chervil)
Reading from text file

I have edited the program and it seems the first Frequency value from my text file is being read and not the rest. How can I create a loop that will keep readin...
[3 replies] Last: I thought the input file looked like this: 0 5.500000040 100 5.5000000... (by Chervil)
Void vs INT function

<p> I just started learning C++ and im very confuse with this functions </p> <br>Why do i need to use void when it does not return a value?
[13 replies] Last: Peter is right, your program doesn't have a main function, so your com... (by Ganado)
cant read from file

i am writing a function for my game engine that reads data from a file and sets it to variables but its not setting the data from the file to the c variable d...
[4 replies] Last: changing hp to hp and lvl to lvl worked thank you! (by tomplusplus)
A simple Google Mock example

Hello! I want to run this example: http://blog.divebomb.org/2011/07/my-first-c-cmake-googletest-and-googlemock/ But compiler write: ../HtmlParser_gtests/mai...
[7 replies] Last: No. That's not calling getUrlAsString(). It's defining the mock meth... (by MikeyBoy)
by chofs
charcter arrays

hey guys just wanted to ask a simple question to be sure...how many bytes are in the following character array....thanx in advance char mystr ="Good mor...
[3 replies] Last: Your array contains 14 characters: 13 letters + trailing zero. As char... (by MiiNiPaa)
Need help with fixing error within code

I have recently started working on an in-game mod menu for Call of Duty Black Ops II on the Xbox 360 for the latest title update 18. This is what I have wrote u...
[1 reply] : Key_IsDown exists twice (with the same signature). Use a different n... (by coder777)
June 2014 Pages: 1... 3031323334... 48
  Archived months: [may2014] [jul2014]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.