Beginners - June 2014 (Page 30)

by akngrk
can someone help me with my assignment?

An international mobile phone company has three different rate plans for its customers: A) For $19.95 per month 200 minutes of call time are provided. Additio...
[3 replies] Last: thank you guys for your help. and no im not going to SRJC. plus dh... (by akngrk)
POkemon!

I am not sue how to add up he total of the individual pokemons stats from the array, and find the pokemon with the largest total stats. #include<iostream> ...
[4 replies] Last: Oh i see.... I will try and get the program to run, with yours kitty. ... (by mattarrules)
How do you identify classes?

When you are planning a program, what process do you follow to identify the classes that should be built?
[1 reply] : When you program, you create a concrete representation of the ideas i... (by closed account jvqpDjzh)
by Dacuna
Making a Windows Form Application

Hello. I seem to be having a problem making a Windows Form Application Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Express. I'd like to make a button that takes me from Form1 t...
[no replies]
mouse movement

i would like to read the movements of the mouse so then i can read out a proper response such as if i move the mouse to the right it prints mouse moved to the r...
[no replies]
Random program crashing

I am having some random issues with my C++ program. Apparently I can't delete some useless lines, or else the program crashes. If I delete the lines where I dec...
[5 replies] Last: @Dput You forgot the null terminator. (by Peter87)
help writting this code

i need help writing this code? thats what i have. it has some to do with it.write a program that prompts the user to enter the date in mm/dd/yyyy format the pro...
[2 replies] Last: Please use string code_brackets; code_brackets = " [ /code]";... (by KvltKitty)
Preprocessor directives

I am having a small problem using these directives. I usually use them just to avoid multiple inclusions of files or for the usual routines. Now I was joking a ...
[8 replies] Last: When that happens, wait a few minutes and try recompiling your entire... (by closed account jvqpDjzh)
This application has requested the Runtime

I keep getting this error in Dev-C: "This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in a unusual way. Please contact the application's support tea...
[1 reply] : Either a duplicate, or related thread: http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/... (by Chervil)
by Jakee
Trying to make a hit counter with a random number generator

Hello fellow programmers, I decided to make a hit counter. Basically its an array that loops through the first and last index. In that loop I have a random numb...
[1 reply] : My friend fixed it, I had to initialize the array hitCounter ={0}; (by Jakee)
Cant use decimal values in a call function?

Im currently using C, and when i try to call functions with decimals it doesn't let me do so and just changed the numbers into some crazy big random value. Cal...
[6 replies] Last: It looks like you pass an uninitialized variable into Micky's 4th par... (by nidh0gg)
2D Array

Hi everyone, I'm working on a program that is supposed to collect and analyze collected data for monkeys. The 2D array represents a family of three monkeys(rows...
[2 replies] Last: wow i can't believe I was missing that. Thanks for the help! (by amatthew3)
cmd line parameters not working?

Hello i have made a level editor in c and want to add command line parameters so you can type: editor mapname and it will load that map i have attempted to pa...
[7 replies] Last: I made macro in another header file called l Something contained in... (by dhayden)
inheritance to create two new classes, both of which will inherit from the class Car

Hi when i run my code in code Blocks does not show me the out put? can anyone help me? Thanks Here my car.txt Type order ARR number kind ...
[no replies]
by yepMe
Difference between data abstraction and encapsulation

Hi Everybody, I have Googled and referred books but I did not get convincing difference between these two . What I have understood they both hide data from o...
[3 replies] Last: Data abstraction and encapsulation are two different concepts. ... (by AbstractionAnon)
change pointer in c++

hi guys I am c++ user and i have question about changing pointer exsample int x = 1; int y = 2; int*z = &x; int*w = z; now i want to change z pointer to...
[6 replies] Last: aha it's working thank you and much appreciate it :) thank you (by DragonForce99)
by Aurum
Editing Macros in VS2012?

I've heard they stopped having macros since VS2011 but I'm using Visual Studio 2012 Express for Desktop and I have macros here and they're giving me problems. T...
[10 replies] Last: How exactly do I define these macros Like this: #define _WIN32_WINN... (by Computergeek01)
Console closing after turning back to attack()

Hey. It's me again. I'm trying to make a simulated battle, but to do so I have to use some voids which I learned some time before. I don't know what's happeni...
[1 reply] : You need a loop, like so: void battle() { string o; int dmg ... (by coder777)
Load from file will give random INT number (1,2,3)

I don't know what's wrong, but it will basically give random number. Don't know what is creating this. I've searched the whole document, nothing found. This...
[42 replies] Last: [quote=Private]Bro, thanks but I don't want to get pre-made as I wont ... (by BHX)
function error

i always get an error error : reference to 'plus' is ambiguos int plus(int a,int b) { return a+b; } int divide(int a,int b) { if(b==0) ...
[5 replies] Last: i see. its clearer now >< thank you all (by xenovia12)
June 2014 Pages: 1... 2829303132... 48
  Archived months: [may2014] [jul2014]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.