Beginners - June 2014 (Page 29)

simulate key press

i would like to simulate the "w" key being pressed. as if iwas pressing it on the keyboard but the computer does it for me. #include <Windows.h> using ...
[1 reply] : why would you need to simulate having w pressed? why cant you do this?... (by The noob guy)
espression with unsigned

Write your question here. #include <iostream> int main() { unsigned u1 = 42, u2 = 10; std::cout << u2 - u1 << std::endl; system("pause...
[2 replies] Last: I do not understand what is the meaning of the expression itself Let ... (by helios)
by ak16
bit-fields

Can bit-fields only be fields of a structure/union, never “normal”, “stand-alone” variables?
[6 replies] Last: What would that accomplish? A bit field that is not part of a struc... (by AbstractionAnon)
modulu

can someone show me how to perform modulu?
[1 reply] : http://www.cprogramming.com/tutorial/modulus.html seriously dude, goo... (by mutexe)
Please I need help

Am creating a menu - driven application that aceepts amount outstanding for ten customers and display the following information: 1. The max. amount outstanding...
[1 reply] : Lots of careless mistakes. The compiler is telling you everything th... (by AbstractionAnon)
What command line do I write C++ in

Hi, this is a terribly awkward question. I am trying to start learning C++ but do not know what I am supposed to write the code in. Is there some kind of IDE ...
[5 replies] Last: @justinelandichoruiz You do realize that that is now 4 years old? Hint... (by TwilightSpectre)
by CPHoff
How do I transfer contents of text file to a database?

Hi, I am using C++ Builder 6 and am attempting to read the contents of a text file and output it to a file that can be read by a standard database program. ...
[12 replies] Last: Another idea for the output, put in a comma-separated format, save it ... (by Chervil)
by h4ever
How to remove error in for each command? (1,2)

How should to remove error in for each command? I try to find alternative to foreach command (e.g. in php) and parse vector of strings. // proccessing_arg...
[22 replies] Last: I will live without v11. Simple :-) (by h4ever)
help me about error" expected primary-expression before "struct" "

When I write the following function gives the following error What is the problem? #include <cstdlib> #include <iostream> using namespace std; void i...
[5 replies] Last: there are a couple of issues that spring to mind. Firstly, t is decl... (by Jaybob66)
by mehak
To find if a given string is a rotation of a pallindrome

i am a computer science student and i tried making a code to find if a given string is a rotaion of a pallindrome or not but i get a compile time error in my is...
[1 reply] : 29: error: cannot convert ‘std::string’ to ‘const char*’ for ... (by Peter87)
console random movement gen help

im needing help with mt game im making. im trying to make the letter i in my game move randomly without moving out of the map. please help asap. here is what i ...
[1 reply] : Something like this: case 'i': int org_x = x; int org_y = y; x ... (by coder777)
by mgarza
Arrays

Hello all I have a problem with a program that I have to write. I started it already but I cannot finish it. I don't know where to go from where I am. Any help ...
[6 replies] Last: Yes, as kesk said, you need to ask your professor: what to do in an ev... (by closed account j3Rz8vqX)
Understanding an Instance

I am trying to understand what an instance is. I was trying to read on the internet but it's still not clear. I post the code below as an example. What I unders...
[8 replies] Last: I think I have the idea and the concept but it would be more clear if ... (by Alqhtani)
URGENT DO WHILE LOOP

Write a C++ program that will calculate the average of each student, as well as the class average. In a Loop, either a While, or Do/While you will input thr...
[1 reply] : Provide what you have so far, then we may be able to help you. Exampl... (by closed account j3Rz8vqX)
Undefined References

I just finished typing up the last few functions for bank_accounts.cpp, and I'm getting two undefined references. How do I fix these? I've read that it has some...
[4 replies] Last: gotcha, thank you. I can't believe I missed that. (by vmkplayer1993)
Running a C++ script

Hi guys, I'm new here and as well as C++. I'm using Notepad++ for now. I've a written the very first script " Hello World " from a tutorial. Now I dont know h...
[3 replies] Last: @NT3: Thanks for info. Can u please send me the links to the files I n... (by DnWarrior)
printf

Can anybody explain how to put blanks in function printf? I mean suppose i need to write n = 5; some specified amount (computed within program) of blanks...
[4 replies] Last: thanks, guys. (by LayMuon)
Automated Teller Question

I am writing what I hear is a very basic program. However, I am still learning how to decipher these hieroglyphics so you may be able to relate to my madness wh...
[no replies]
I'm stuck in a problem , help please.

Can anyone help me out with this homework ? I'm not being able to figure it out. I'm new to C++ Write a program that uses for statement to calculate the ...
[8 replies] Last: Thanks for all the help buddy . (by juliocesarnyc)
by hero7k
help plz

Write a program which will get 10 random numbers onto one array1 of size 10. Get 10 more random numbers and place them in array2 of size 10. The range of the ...
[1 reply] : What are the problems you are having? Do you have compiler errors? Is ... (by firedraco)
June 2014 Pages: 1... 2728293031... 48
  Archived months: [may2014] [jul2014]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.