Beginners - July 2016 (Page 18)

pass a main matrix

Good night people! I'm trying to pass a main matrix for calc.cpp and I create calc.hpp but does not compile Someone understand this procedure? Thank you very mu...
[no replies]
arrays and pointers

I have a simple question well it's probably a simple question how come when initializing a pointer to an array you do not have to put the address of sign before...
[1 reply] : Hi, When you declare an array of unknown size (int arr ) (especially a... (by Naughty Albatross)
Restaurant order HELP

I am stuck with a restaurant order program. It requires to print the number of item with plural and do not print if the number of item is 0. For example: 1. sa...
[1 reply] : Hi, Well, best place is at the point where you realise this isn't a ho... (by Naughty Albatross)
by Zaywop
Creating an X shape

I need some help with a homework problem. The question is asking me to create an X shape with decrementing numbers. /* The Output should look like this 5 ...
[8 replies] Last: Maybe this will be sufficient : cout<< setw(8 + x*4) << x << setw(8 ... (by Naughty Albatross)
cin ignored

Hi everyone, I don't understand why it happens. When the while loop ends, the program jumps through all the steps and ignores the cin>>sumcount... #inc...
[9 replies] Last: You may try this while-loop : while (1) { cout << "Input a numbe... (by Naughty Albatross)
Write multiple data in a binary file

Hi, I want to write multiple types of data in a c++ binary file using the .write() method and read it using the .read() method. Here's my code: #define _C...
[10 replies] Last: The claim about removing the & is about as useful as alerting program... (by AbstractionAnon)
by danban
Enum with User Input

I need to enumerate blue, red and yellow, then have a user input a number. Depending on what number they input, system output a color. What am I doing wrong? ...
[14 replies] Last: Does it just make it more readable to have enum before main, or in a h... (by danban)
Variable Scope and Parameters help

I have no idea why this simple code not working.... help please #include <iostream> using namespace std; void doOneSet(int, int); int mian() { int First, ...
[5 replies] Last: @ FBHSIE std::system is in #include <cstdlib> Prefer to use the... (by TheIdeasMan)
by hrxs1
Loop for checking correct integer input

Hello everyone, I want to write a small "calculator" that can handle wrong input of int. In order to implement that, I used a function that checks the input us...
[4 replies] Last: Thanks. I will try to understand it. (by hrxs1)
Trouble converting a decimal to a hexadecimal in its string form (1,2)

Hello everyone, I've been given an assignment which tells me convert an input integer into a hexadecimal number in its string form. Also the teacher didn't p...
[30 replies] Last: Happy birthday SakurasouBusters ! I hope this special day will bring... (by closed account 3h0oLyTq)
Wondering about sorting algorithm

I was coding my own sorting algorithm, and when I ran it, I was unsure what category it would fall into (Eg: Bubble Sort, Selection Sort, and so on). When I ran...
[7 replies] Last: ? (by closed account 48T7M4Gy)
by Kaisky
Problem with classes and #includes again...

Hi! I had a really similar quesiton two days ago, solved it my using guard macros. I have two classes defined in their header files, "Polygon" and "World", o...
[2 replies] Last: well, thank you very much! as i expected an easy solution... :) (by Kaisky)
So

I will try it !
[3 replies] Last: . (by closed account 48T7M4Gy)
Just an question if its correct!

Its correct LINE: 3? else if(c=='m' || c=='M') //c is a char { elr = elr + "01120 "; //elr is an string //is it corect??? to use string = string +...
[13 replies] Last: It must have been bad because I got reported. Maybe this time to the p... (by closed account 48T7M4Gy)
by sam80
Web programming WT C++

hello everyone, I am new in C++ and in general web programming. I had seen that with WT c++ you could make web pages. It looks C++ interpreted as javascript c...
[no replies]
Small Problem (1,2)

Why this is not working? Thanks in advance, its a small problem but i dont remember how to fix it! xD //... string fen4; cin>>fen4; //fen4==ra...
[22 replies] Last: Our pleasure. (by closed account 48T7M4Gy)
C++ Print Parallelogram using functions

I am confused whether I'm supposed to print the stars in either PrintChars or DrawShape. Any other hints on what I'm doing wrong would also be helpful. Thank yo...
[5 replies] Last: My point exactly :) (by closed account 48T7M4Gy)
How can I find the number of words in a list and..?

Hey guys I have this assignment I'm working on and I need some help with this question. I was given a text document with thousands of words and I have to find t...
[5 replies] Last: Are you allowed to use map ? The easiest would be to use a map<int, i... (by Thomas1965)
Matrix Help

I need a two dimensional array to input matrix integers. However, after the Enter is pressed for row 0 the width needs to be set. Im not sure how to do this sin...
[3 replies] Last: Exactly Thanks TIM (by closed account 48T7M4Gy)
July 2016 Pages: 1... 1617181920... 30
  Archived months: [jun2016] [aug2016]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.