Beginners - July 2015 (Page 10)

qualified-id in declaration before '(' token

Write your question here. hi i am just testing stuff and came across this problem qualified-id in declaration before '(' token this is a very small code.. i...
[2 replies] Last: thanks shadowmouse. very helpful! (by kavinda weerachandra)
Read the text file data

I compile the below program. i got error :LINK1104: cannot open file "ap203lib.lib p28e2.lib rose.lib" #include <iostream> #include <fstream> #incl...
[4 replies] Last: there could be a bunch of reasons. Did the file open correctly? What's... (by Gamer2015)
by Nedim1
Any interesting programs for the summer?

Well it's the summer and I have a lot of free time, so now I'm asking you could you tell me some fun and interesting programs, which would possibly require the ...
[7 replies] Last: Sorry i couldn't respond sooner. Thx guys I'll try those. And if anyon... (by Nedim1)
by Lazlo
Heloo

I have a problem I want to write multiple person and I want to save in output file and then I want to take from output what I have write this is my code...
[13 replies] Last: You need to read up on classes (there are 2 pages on this site). You d... (by mutexe)
Data goes wrong

I had retrieve my data(teacher account detail) from .dat file, and try to edit it. Process of edit the data is perfect and the data is been edit and show corr...
[no replies]
Reading the line below.

I have created a program that you search all the users that have ever used the program, but you need to enter your details to search. It is all fine and not bug...
[3 replies] Last: I'm a bit of a noob, can you give me an example of how I could do this... (by Axarator)
SigSev on Kattis

Hello, my program runs fine on my PC, but the Kattis Judge tells me I have a sigsev. Since the problem doesnt occurr on my PC, I don't know how to debug it. ...
[3 replies] Last: @coder777: thank you very much. i completely forgot to test that case!... (by Nils565)
bug (1,2)

It's almost perfect but I noticed that there is one bug. Whenever I choose to not sign up, type random username. It should say invalid username. Please try agai...
[22 replies] Last: Do you understand what I meant? (by DCisthebest)
Lines are missing

Hi everyone I want to make decimal to binary (but 8 digit) Translate 8 digit code, void steganografi::decimaltobinary(){ i = 0; ifstream o...
[no replies]
Running External Programs

Hello, I'm currently working on a program that will run multiple external programs (camera and image processing software) from my solution. Once these programs ...
[2 replies] Last: Computergeek01, thank you! (by amcnerny)
Why would this compile much less work?

I made a typo in a piece of code which mysteriously made it work. I don't think it should even compile, much less work. I'm stumped. I was trying to debug th...
[5 replies] Last: Oh. Duh. No, I'm an idiot. The loop condition was wrong. It should be... (by NightHawkHat)
Having trouble with marketing software code.

So I'm writing this code for an assignment, but it's not finished, and well, no sugarcoating, full disclosure- I want someone to finish it for me. I've done ha...
[3 replies] Last: no sugarcoating, got paypal? Just about the only way someone will do y... (by Cody0023)
Class Questions (1,2,3,4)

I've just started trying to learn classes in C++. In the code below, I've created a constructor for the class drink which initialises the variables name and ...
[65 replies] Last: It could well be, although it's only really a problem in the developme... (by shadowmouse)
Reaction game

So I just started c++ programming about 2 weeks ago and i decided to try and make a basic game. This game has one player that attacks and blocks against a compu...
[2 replies] Last: Thanks duoas! It turns out that when you entered 1 or 2 to choose it c... (by Cyberlord628)
How is C++ used for website server-side programming?

Hey all,i was wondering,how is C++ used for website server-side scripting? Many famous websites are written in C++,but i can't understand how to use it for bac...
[3 replies] Last: Oh,thanks in advance :D I think i'll check those and test it out :P (by SuperCrusader)
One Task per Function

How strict do you need to be when creating functions, in terms of only doing one thing per function? For example, in a game of TicTacToe I made, I had this m...
[2 replies] Last: Thank you Duoas, you've made the concept clearer to me. (by Bogeyman)
thread doesn't effect the while loop

hey, i finally got the thread working but still there something wrong with my program, because even though the thread works fine, my while loop continue to work...
[7 replies] Last: no, actually i just put all the if statement at the kkk() and it did ... (by composter)
variance

I'm trying to write c++ code to calculate the variance of an array, but I'm not having much luck, not being used to computer languages. I haven't included all t...
[5 replies] Last: Yes, thanks Gamer. Can I mark it as solved? It compiles and runs now.... (by brockagh)
usb communication setup

how usb communication setup? I have completed learning topics in tutorial section of this site. is that enough for setting up usb communication?
[1 reply] : I google'd USB communication c++ Found this: http://stackoverflow.com/... (by kevinkjt2000)
Error 8 error C2989: '__attribute__' : class template has already been declared as a non-class template

Write your question here. I am creating the unmanaged c++ dll using visual studio 2010.Error occuring while building application.Error is Error 8 error C298...
[1 reply] : I do not think we will be able to help you until you ask a smarter que... (by kevinkjt2000)
July 2015 Pages: 1... 89101112... 33
  Archived months: [jun2015] [aug2015]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.