Beginners - July 2012 (Page 25)

by Fogord
winscard

hi evryone!! i need some help with WinSCard... i need connect to Athena smartreader. i use <winscard.h>. #include "stdafx.h" #include <iostream> #include ...
[1 reply] : Hi there, Are you sure the WinScard.h file is in the default include ... (by closed account o3hC5Di1)
Updating two SDL_KEYDOWN for 2 players at once?

Hi there, I have two players, I try and update them but only the first one works. Basically, code looks like this in my main: while(!Done) { { Playe...
[5 replies] Last: Beautiful, thank you LowestOne, worked perfectly, thanks Peter87 (by DatFletch)
Problem understanding something FLOAT

I am new to C++ so please don’t flame me :) I wrote a simple prog. to test this course but something isn’t really working well and I can’t figure out w...
[6 replies] Last: Ha, nice work around. Thanks Peter! (by mohibouki)
How to : "ifstream inputFile = std::cin;" ?

Hi all, I would like my application to use std::cin and std::cout, but with the possibility to pass file names as arguments : my_app -i input_file -o output...
[3 replies] Last: Also to note that cin and cout are standard io, which is defined at ru... (by Lowest0ne)
"Access violation writing location 0x00000000." - Object pointed by a pointer, returned by a function, cannot be accessed.

A function -> int_to_coordinate(int, int id_array ) returns a pointer to an object in an array, the object can be accessed through the pointer in this functi...
[4 replies] Last: yes, i did mean (pos_p==0)... Sigh, i've spent nearly 8h looking for t... (by Euqirne VSR)
Are Branch Labels safe?

Which code is safer to use? Code 1: #include <iostream> #include <cstdlib> #include <cstring> #include "conio.h" using namespace std; int main(){ ...
[3 replies] Last: What do you mean CLS is a virus? (by xcalibur0645)
Uses of Inheriting Constructor

Can someone tell me what is the use of inheriting a constructor in c11.....How does it help us in programming....
[4 replies] Last: You cannot inherit constructors, as gurukrupa said. Instead, the app... (by closed account zb0S216C)
Code works even though it maybe shouldn't

Hi everyone. I have an assignment, which is to Design and Implement a Stack Class such that if the Stack gets full (default size = 100), it doubles the size of ...
[1 reply] : #include <cstdlib> #include <iostream> using namespace std; #defin... (by ThangDo)
Date

cout << "Current date is:\n" << MyDate.getCmonth << "/" << MyDate.getCDay << "/" << MyDate.getCyear; when I am using this string to recall a date from a head...
[3 replies] Last: The compiler says exactly what is the problem: "too few arguments in f... (by KRAkatau)
console Text Editor - Help Me

I have been trying for 2 days to get this lousy code to work. the code woks when the Write(); function is not a function and is in the main()function it just sk...
[2 replies] Last: Thank you soo much. i have never even heard of that function. im going... (by NoviceNate333)
program not running!!!

i have made a program for railway reservations...there arent any errors..but while running it....it is showing a linker error...which states: undefined _main in...
[3 replies] Last: Try erasing the entire body while keeping the editor open, and try a s... (by ToniAz)
Creating Libs and then linking them up with Project

Hi, So I am having a bit of trouble with a few things. I am using c++ with SDL in Visual Studio 10. Firstly, I want to create a lib to be reused for other p...
[4 replies] Last: Sorry for the late reply, been busy but thanks a lot Moschops, I wish ... (by DatFletch)
by cepet
can anyone help.. using switch statement

3. Write a program that will prompt the user to enter two “real” numbers (X and Y) and then prompt the user to enter a third integer number corresponding t...
[1 reply] : I won't but http://www.cplusplus.com/doc/tutorial/control/ is offering... (by Volatile Pulse)
Is this function safe?

#include <iostream> using namespace std; const char * func(int a) { const char *p = "test"; return p; } int main() { const char *p = func(1); ...
[2 replies] Last: Yes , it will ... (by gurukrupa)
Adding Company Name/Header

Here's my payroll program I am making which represents the company I work for. I as able to create it using arrays but now I want to add my company name at the ...
[4 replies] Last: thanks though for the info dude (by LaC0saNostra)
not reading input

The problem I am getting is the date comes out as 0/0/0 I have poured over this and dont know what im doing wrong //HEADER #include <iostream> #include <ioman...
[3 replies] Last: I revised my code as below and it seems to be working now? Header: p... (by nothing3)
by khulme
array of chars with a space

if i am looking to increment through an array of chars but stop at a space, how do i do this? here is what i have, but it's not working my end objective is to...
[2 replies] Last: hey, thanks for your reply Captian Cosine. i appreciate it. still wor... (by khulme)
Why wont this code output to console line by line?

Im trying to read a textfile and output everything line by line to konsole. but rather every word encountered results in a new line. How would i go about to get...
[4 replies] Last: #include <iostream> // for console I/O #include <fstream> // for fil... (by Phil123)
by Hit
two dim array for loops

hello all. i'm having trouble trying to think of a 'formula' or 'equation', etc its a simple 8 x 8 (64) 2 dimensional array im printing the board through two ...
[2 replies] Last: found it out.. took me a while. at least i practiced my modulus for(... (by Hit)
Really need some help! (I just started C for 3 months)

Time Input Output in Words 09:10:00 ten past nine 10:45:00 quarter to eleven #include <stdio.h> void main() { int hh,mm,ss; printf("Ent...
[9 replies] Last: How can I makes the output appears to be> 09:02:00 when I input hh=9,m... (by lim2604)
July 2012 Pages: 1... 2324252627... 54
  Archived months: [jun2012] [aug2012]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.