Beginners - January 2015 (Page 26)

by Torm04
Array Help

Hello, I am having trouble with looping a string array to enter names into that array. I enter the number of names I want to enter and it does not stop the loop...
[5 replies] Last: Bump :3 (by Torm04)
Check all values of array in one

Hello I need to check if the value of array A, also exists somewhere in array B. Pseudo code: #include <iostream> using namespace std; int main() ...
[1 reply] : Is it for single value? If so, a simple linear search would suffice: ... (by MiiNiPaa)
Setup for opencv with vs2013

Here is how you install OpenCV for visual studio 2013 Setup for OpenCV 3.0.0 Beta for Visual studios 2013 download: http://sourceforge.net/projects/op...
[no replies]
help on solving problem

hello i am currently writing a program for permutation cipher encryption and decryption how it works: keyword : hello then we write our plaintext under the ke...
[no replies]
The easy way returning Vector content?

Hello When I did research about how to cout the content of C++ vectors I bounced on those typical Stackoverflow-hard to understand codes. I didn't understan...
[1 reply] : Then my question is, why do people make it so hard/complex to return ... (by MiiNiPaa)
by kala
String into array two signs at once

Is there any way to write string like this: 00112233445566778899aabbccddeeff as an array like this: unsigned char array = {0x00 ,0x11 ,0x22 ,0x33 ,0x44 ,...
[4 replies] Last: Thank you :) (by kala)
store random in array

Hi i know is c language, but i am waiting for acceptance in a forum of c language. i run this programm but it tells me that i is undefined, how cani do it to pr...
[no replies]
Object type Null pointers

Hello, I am new here. I've been having a very specific problem that I haven't found an answer to online. I am trying to implement an adjacency list for a graph...
[2 replies] Last: Yes, your comments make a lot of sense to me. I completely forgot that... (by Lowenstein)
by h4ever
how to correct types or cast?

I copied this code from somewhere and remake it, problem is that the OpenCL types cl_ulong makes problem when I want to print memory size, cl_uint buf_uin...
[no replies]
Help with a task /C++/

I'm really worried because I need this done until Monday. This is the task: Create a program with function main() and menu with functions for: A ) Inserti...
[7 replies] Last: It's ok :) (by minuss273)
Conversion from binary data to float

I have a file in binary format, with float numbers, so I understand that each 4 bytes there is a float number. I have this example (open in hexadecimal edit...
[3 replies] Last: in a Linux environment, with the same binary file, it would fail beca... (by MiiNiPaa)
error in snake game

//i write program of snake mania game but it has one problem //i have no idea how snake is finish behind head like tail is remain same place //please help me ...
[no replies]
by SVcpp
Seg fault when I try to delete the value head points to

Hello, I'm writing a code to create a node and delete a node. I've created two functions AddNode and DeleteNode to add and delete nodes, respectfully. I'm curr...
[1 reply] : Line 54 is always true. If delData is contained in the very first node... (by MiiNiPaa)
weird function issue

Why did Xcode say these???? See my comment at the last function. I really got pissed off. #include<iostream> #include<iomanip> #include<string> ...
[6 replies] Last: Thanks, that helped. (by Alexis Yang)
about compilation...

Hey, Can someone please explain what the compiler does with the header and CPP file. in cpp I see #include "a.h" in the header file //#ifndef A ...
[1 reply] : http://stackoverflow.com/questions/6264249/how-does-the-compilation-li... (by mutexe)
CanĀ“t print list from file with two different values

I have a text file and want to print the lines in it, there are two values at each line. Can anybody help me? // Phonebook #include <iostream> #includ...
[2 replies] Last: case 5: { string line; ifstream inFile ("Phonebook.txt"... (by patriic48)
by rytr
Merging/appending 2 lists

So i have to create a function that merges 2 single linked list into one and then saves the result in a file ,and i have no clue how to do it , the 2 list ar...
[no replies]
Convert "dot" in "comma" C++.

Hello guys, i'm from Brazil, i was making a Calculator Console Application with C++, but in Brazil we use "comma" not "dot" on decimal numbers: Ex: en_US = 3....
[6 replies] Last: The problem is "cin" not "cout", anyway well, imbue another stream t... (by MiiNiPaa)
Problem reading line and subsequent reading that line.

I am trying to read from a file, each line contains a number of numbers. I want to read one line, and then split that line up so i can set several ints to their...
[1 reply] : std::ifstream scoreLine(line); It opens file with file name specified... (by MiiNiPaa)
Error message for String length

Hi I was wondering how to create an error message that stops user entering a string thats 20 characters long?
[2 replies] Last: Thanks :) (by Sparda065)
January 2015 Pages: 1... 2425262728... 39
  Archived months: [dec2014] [feb2015]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.