Beginners - January 2015 (Page 13)

Set maximum numbers for nodes

Hello Fellow c++ programmers "The maximum number of nodes in the list is 100" How do I set this ? class LinkedList { private: struct node { ...
[1 reply] : a static int? (by mutexe)
by huBs
reverse the strings...

I came over this question from google codeJam. http://code.google.com/codejam/contest/351101/dashboard#s=p1 I was able to write the code. But it was only w...
[1 reply] : i would do it with vector. push_back() each world of a line, untill... (by anup30)
C++ code to copy multiple files from a directory to another directory

Hello friends! I have multiple files in one directory, out of those I sorted some of the files on basis of scoring, I want to put those files to specific folde...
[2 replies] Last: Where do you have the scores? It should be way easier to use a script... (by keskiverto)
by Omrii
Would it be possible to make this? How would I go around doing so?

I've decided to post this in the "Beginners" sub-forum because it is more of a hypothetical question and I'm looking for someone to point me in the right direct...
[1 reply] : Most automated bots work by emulating keyboard and mouse actions. So i... (by MiiNiPaa)
duplictate global extern

is there a big disadvantage when my two cpp's needs to access the extern variables on a header file. foo.h #pragma once extern int foobar; void func(); b...
[17 replies] Last: any variable that declared as extern will be accesible in any file. b... (by keskiverto)
by nasser
Operator Overloading

Hi I;m studying c++ from this site But just I can't understand Operator Overloading The defination The objective & the syntaxes any bodu can explain it mo...
[1 reply] : https://www.google.co.uk/?gfe_rd=cr&ei=HMTAVIaPOKvj8weBxoD4Cw#q=c%2B%2... (by mutexe)
display error mesaage when non-numbers and decimal numbers inserted

hello everyone, how do i make this program display error message if the user inserts non-numbers or decimal number (in Matrix A). (only whole numbers are allo...
[1 reply] : Take a look at this: http://www.cplusplus.com/reference/cstdio/scanf/... (by coder777)
Help With Figuring Out Why C++ Is Best Choice

I am relatively new to the programming world, and am looking for someone to help me understand why C++ would be the best language for the company I work for to ...
[6 replies] Last: There's no problem using C++ for the web(site/sever/service) You can ... (by coder777)
binary clock

this is the problem: A binary clock is a clock which displays sexagesimal time (military format) in a binary format. There are also two kinds of representat...
[8 replies] Last: thank you guys for reply ! I solve it. The problem with my first code... (by xgeutzu)
Person Struct

This is just a little question we had as part of our lab, and ive gotten everything but displaying the brother. Im not sure what I am supposed to put there. Any...
[3 replies] Last: I honestly completely forgot about the & I know the example is using i... (by megascruples)
Plussing my C++ Program

Hello everyone, I am a basic beginner programmer, and I have created a program to aid me in my job. This program works perfectly for my purposes, which in my...
[2 replies] Last: Thanks you so much for your help. The program works great, and it can ... (by newprogramguy)
by gmac
detector

program will take in as input the names of two files: the first file will contain a list of acceptable words and the second is a book (i.e. a list of words) s...
[14 replies] Last: Okay, so I made some of your corrections. I have an issue, no matter i... (by gmac)
C++ Binary Calculator

I have successfully set up how to accomplish binary addition using the following code, #include <stdio.h> # include <iostream> using namespace std; int...
[no replies]
Factorials to be re-written at while statement

Before I begin, I have to apologize again for leaving without any thanks to the previous threads I posted. Moving on, here's a code for factorial notation usin...
[5 replies] Last: while(i < num) { factorial = factorial * i; printf("%d x ", i); ... (by beko)
template parameter passing

I have a function like below template <class T , class compare> // compare will be GreaterAge<Person> here void Merge(T *a, int p, int q, int r , compare ...
[8 replies] Last: @JLBorges Right to the point ! thankyou (by aseemgoyal)
peak finder

Hello, av got a question a friend of mine gave me to solve, where you've a map represented as a two dimension array with random integer values, the goal is to l...
[15 replies] Last: What about this pals? What do i need to do? aim is to slice down th... (by closed account SECMoG1T)
Need your help people

okay when I run the program and enter non- 3 digit numbers it doesnt get me back to enter the new values and when it calculates the suma it prints all sum=i+1 ...
[6 replies] Last: #include <iostream> using namespace std; int main() { int a = 0... (by HelloWorld07)
by AVM8
Switch Selection

Write a separate main() function that has 2 int selections to execute the program. The main() must create objects and assign account holder’s name, account nu...
[7 replies] Last: mutexe thank you :) . It helps me alot. (by AVM8)
product of an integer and a fraction

Hi there, I am trying to make a simple program that will calculate 25% of 480. When I put the code in using num1 as 480 and num2 as .25 it calculate a num...
[5 replies] Last: no worries dude. have a read of the first section of this: http://www.... (by mutexe)
Need Help

Hey guys what is wrong in this code? i am getting crazy when its start and you press numb 1 ( its not finished ) this program ask all of question in one line...
[5 replies] Last: TNXx For patience and your evident. now i have a new Problem :)) th... (by alirezajalilii)
January 2015 Pages: 1... 1112131415... 39
  Archived months: [dec2014] [feb2015]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.