Beginners - January 2013 (Page 38)

ErroR in Deleting of a node in Tree..

Hey Experts..!! i try my best on tree while i am deleting a node from Tree.. it place remains same but value becomes 0.. Plz help me out from this situation ...
[4 replies] Last: thanks (by Awais Tahir)
timer in a small program

i want to show a question with count down... but not getting this logic help me experts... #include <iostream> #include <windows.h> #include <conio.h> ...
[3 replies] Last: i did according to ur suggestion bt not getting timer in my problem... (by Awais Tahir)
by solecs
Visual Studio exe builder

Hello all, I am new to C++ and Visual studio 2012 express the IDE I am using. I have created a simple c++ project that runs a batch file just as a first test so...
[3 replies] Last: I didn't create a win32 console application just started a new empty p... (by solecs)
How to set up string variables for undefined number of user inputs?

Hi everyone, I writing my first program and I need some help. The program is designed to allocate a single loss across various insurance companies who issu...
[1 reply] : Hi there, A std::vector is what you are after: #include <vector> s... (by closed account o3hC5Di1)
Socket example / Getting frustrated to find C++ learning resources

Hello! Firstly, I appreciate that you start reading this post. I am new to this forum so you may want to pm me if i am doing anything wrongly (such as posting i...
[2 replies] Last: That will probably help me a lot! Thanks for a really quick response! (by conixat)
return array

I dont understand the error in this code class FlowerGarden { public: vector <int> getOrdering(vector <int> height, vector <int> bloom, vector <int> wilt) ...
[5 replies] Last: yeah, it worked.. thnx (by vgoel38)
help with flushing stdin.(i think)

Hi guys. I have done this hangman homework but i have 2 problems. The first is that when I get to "Do you want to play again?" , and if my answer is yes , s...
[6 replies] Last: Nope, that makes it draw the figure too late. The figure gets drawn in... (by cbeginner89)
Vector graphics library

Hi everybody, I am searching for a simple vector graphics library for C++. The aim is to draw simple color-filled polygons. Additionally the possibility shou...
[1 reply] : Are you against DirectX or OpenGL? (by ResidentBiscuit)
Two dimensional array

Im preparing for an exam and Im wondering if anyone can show me an example code for this project: Stores information on salaries of employees of an enterpris...
[3 replies] Last: it was just to show how the 2d array works in this case. i know that m... (by Darkmaster)
by Saxon
Reading in several lines from a text file at once

I'm trying to write a quiz program which selects 5 lines from a text file and cout them to the screen. I have a text file with questions in it, with each questi...
[5 replies] Last: Thanks for all the replies, I should have enough to get it working now... (by Saxon)
by xisorz
i want a help to solve this (1,2)

You are going to help me with a program that displays grade statistics. The program should read any number of grades (up to 100) and ends when the user enters ...
[26 replies] Last: i am now :) (by xisorz)
State pattern

I'm just learning about so called state pattern and i have to write code which allows me to enter time and determine is it night or morning or... Let's say I ...
[1 reply] : Please use code tags: [co de] Your code [/co de] See: http://www.cpl... (by coder777)
Template class imitating an ordinary variable

Hi there, I have to write a template class which will be imitating an ordinary variable such as int . It has to be based on dynamic allocation. Followin...
[1 reply] : > What is proper exception handling? I should derive my own exception ... (by JLBorges)
My first program!

I feel sort of accomplished after one day of learning the c++ language. I just made my very first program. All it does is ask you to enter a number and it will ...
[12 replies] Last: while is a looping construct like for The terminating condition g... (by cire)
QStandardItemModel findchild !

hi everybody ! i've an problem to understand how is operate QStandardItemModel. I use Tableview to see QstandardItemModel, i have created 2 tableView by u...
[2 replies] Last: Hi ! sorry for my mistake ! i have resolved my probelm, i have forge... (by cout Eureka)
My project on student grade

#include<iostream> #include<sstream> using namespace std; struct gpa { string nme,marks,subcode,subnme,grade; int credit; double gpa; }student; d...
[2 replies] Last: ok, i got it i have to learn that but if you can favour me and just c... (by alymalik)
SDL Unhandled exception

It has an unhandled exception when it tries to update the screen. #include "SDL.h" #include <string> using namespace std; const int SCREEN_WIDTH = 640...
[2 replies] Last: The double equals sign always gets me. Thanks (by continuumspooky)
qsort parameters

qsort seems to accept as its last parameter: (1) a function; (2) the address of a function; and (3) a function pointer. Therefore, why is (3) in the declarati...
[5 replies] Last: I'm not sure if this is what you were referring to (I'm obviously a no... (by divine fallacy)
by ferfax
Sams teach yourself

Hey guys, Currently I'm going to school for a minor in comp sci. I've got a C++ class coming up and my family got me Sams Teach yourself C++. I'm stuck on th...
[5 replies] Last: Thanks for all the help guys. Will for sure be on the forums more, it... (by ferfax)
return new string...

hello i have to write a function that get a string,and return a new string with only one copy of every kind of char from the original string/ example: if...
[6 replies] Last: Increment through the string character by character, every time you in... (by closed account 3qX21hU5)
January 2013 Pages: 1... 3637383940... 52
  Archived months: [dec2012] [feb2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.