Beginners - January 2013 (Page 35)

Intro C++

My Intro to C++ final is coming up. Any suggestion on how and what to study?
[2 replies] Last: Answer other peoples questions on here. And, (of course) keep writing ... (by closed account LN7oGNh0)
(SOLVED)Divisible Help

Help with this, I dont know whats going wrong it just says YES YES YES YES (school homework) #include <iostream> using namespace std; int main() {in...
[6 replies] Last: It is working now.Thanks! (by ant1n4k)
Hollow Diamond Shape

I want to create a hollow shaped diamond, I've actually already figured it out, but the shape will get messy if i change either one of the variable's value her...
[1 reply] : you could do something like this bbxbb bxbxb xbbbx bxbxb bbxbb and t... (by devonrevenge)
by jim56
Specific Code help! URGENT

I am trying to write a game program for a class, I have tried and tried, and now have turned to Cplusplus.com Help me please! What I want to happen is I want to...
[2 replies] Last: Alright. if (Choice == 0) { cout << "Welcome to The... (by jim56)
how to include header file

i want to include a header file which is in the same directory of source file..i am using visual c++2010..
[5 replies] Last: working as #include"name.h" thanks to all. (by azmizryk)
Please help. only have 2 days to deadline

Hi guys, I have been given 3 days to come up with a project and unfortunately I do not know enough to complete it in time so I need help and I need help fast.Fa...
[10 replies] Last: I already handed in the project, did not manage to finish it, ran outt... (by pmungunda)
by Shiro
how to get char** length

im trying to get length from my bidimensional char array char **storelist; i dont know how to do it. ive tried strlen(storelist);//error cannot co...
[4 replies] Last: This is a very different question. char **storelist; // this is a poi... (by Cubbi)
function call array function//help

hello ; check this program please , when i enter -1 to endthe program its give me wrong grade (enter number between 0 and 100)!! and is my way to find the maxi...
[8 replies] Last: dreamincolor , thank you for your support , i understand that book ... (by coffebreak)
by iValue
Little Help with If Statements

#include <iostream> #include "conio.h" using namespace std; void main(){ int a,b,c,result; cout << "Enter Number to Count From: " << endl; cin >> a; i...
[2 replies] Last: #include <iostream> #include "conio.h" using namespace std; int main... (by sigmablack)
How to get higher precision then 15 digits

Doubles and long doubles are limited to 15 digits in visual c++. Is there any other data type I could use to get over this limit?
[1 reply] : Long double usually has about 2 more digits than double. If an integer... (by Chervil)
True/False

What is the boolean value of each statement? int i = 4; int j = 3; bool true_false; true_false = (j<4); true_false = (j<3); true_false = (j< 1...
[6 replies] Last: [quote=modoran]How about std::boolalpha in your cout statements ? http... (by closed account 18hRX9L8)
Whats wrong with this?

#include <iostream> using namespace std; #include <string> int main() { string spacer = std::string s( 9, ' ' ); ; string ruler; cout ...
[4 replies] Last: Sorry, cire. [quote=cire]Der. He was using std::string which, surpris... (by closed account 18hRX9L8)
String input Problems; out of things to try

Hey guys, I've run into a problem inputting a string with this code... #include <iostream> #include <fstream> #include <sstream> #include <string> #inclu...
[6 replies] Last: It works without cin.ignore(numeric_limits<streamsize>::max(), '\n'); ... (by jktexas1)
True/false table

Whats wrong with this? #include<iostream> using namespace std; #include <iomanip> int main() { cout << "And"" << 't' << "Or" << 't' << "Not" << end...
[2 replies] Last: Try this. Its based on what he said to correct ^ #include<iostream> ... (by Anmol444)
Area in C++

I am trying to write a program that calculates the area of a circle with an entered diameter and calculate the are of a square and an equilateral triangle with...
[4 replies] Last: #include <iostream> using namespace std; #include <math.h> int main... (by Anmol444)
Precision problem

#include <iostream> using namespace std; int main() { cout.precision(50); cout<<"Anmol's Square Root Calculator!"<<endl; cout<<""<<endl; cout << "This program...
[no replies]
help me with code ! (1,2)

hey , i got this homework i tried many times to solve with no result , can some 1 guide me with some instructions , we program in code blocks only , can i found...
[27 replies] Last: Actually using a vector for a assignment like this is called being sma... (by closed account 3qX21hU5)
Need Help on This Problem

Hey guys, I need help on this problem I'm working on. Details on the problem are in the comment section at the beginning of the code. I started off maki...
[5 replies] Last: Also, quoting you. (: I forgot 0 doesn't count when declaring an arra... (by Lynx876)
Beginner help with OOP C++?

So I need to write a code to create an array of 10 random integers and sort that array. Having done Java, I wanted to do Object Oriented Programming so I could ...
[6 replies] Last: C++ isn't that much different from Java because C++ had such a huge in... (by IceThatJaw)
Macros

I am trying to write an os but I just don't get macros. don't think im a complete noob because I have experience in other language. I m great at java and python...
[2 replies] Last: If you know Java well, you could pick up C# fairly fast and there's a ... (by Oria)
January 2013 Pages: 1... 3334353637... 52
  Archived months: [dec2012] [feb2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.