Beginners - January 2013 (Page 33)

Problem reading data from file

Ok, I got this to read the first and the first item in the second line, but it stops after that. There are 3 other items on line 2 that it needs to read and it...
[9 replies] Last: Well I thought you guys figured it out, but my teacher is saying that... (by cire)
FUNCTION

I am currently working on a program that i have to get the number of tests someone has taken,then find the average of the exams,and then return it to main. Tha...
[5 replies] Last: you could make ur ints before and after main if you want to, whatch bu... (by devonrevenge)
My first algorithm

#include <iostream> using namespace std; int main() { cout.precision(36); cout << "Anmol's Square Root Calculator!" << endl; cout << "" <<endl; cout << "This ...
[5 replies] Last: Oooo ok So using escape sequences instead of endl? Ill do that in my... (by Anmol444)
how to read html

HELLO GUYS HOW DO I WRITE A PROGRAM TO READ HTML FILE ON MICROSOFT VISUAL C++ 2010 EXPRESS?
[1 reply] : YOU CAN USE A 3 RD PARTY LIBRARY SUCH AS THIS: http://sourceforge.net... (by closed account zb0S216C)
[HOWTO] subtitle delay

Hi, well, i have one little problem. I have a programme that works with subtitle files. And i'd like to know how do i make a subtitle delay? -I found out i cou...
[1 reply] : Hi there, If you are actually writing a program that handles subtitle... (by closed account o3hC5Di1)
Help with reservation program.

I've been given an assignment to design a hotel reservation system. The problem I have is I'm not even sure what method to use to actually reserve the room fo...
[6 replies] Last: In that case, it's probably best to use either a std::vector for stori... (by closed account o3hC5Di1)
how to call text

here is my coding : #include <iostream> using namespace std; int main() { char code, hall, f; int aud; float price, g1(char hall, int aud), g2(...
[4 replies] Last: You could also hold all the films in an array of strings like this: ... (by S G H)
Using boost's reg.expression

Hi everyone! I'm having troubles when using the regular expression tools developed by boost libraries . My specific problem is: how can I print out January...
[3 replies] Last: it's really the same as any other regular expression. Yours matches ev... (by Cubbi)
array

i just want to know, the way of computer see this, i mean how the computer read this to display the highest number from this array, double value = {0,...
[2 replies] Last: thank very much wahaj :) (by Stunning)
input to Multidimensional array help :s

let's say i create a 2D array float num ; and i ask the user to input two numbers (the row and then the collum) ...
[7 replies] Last: [quote=Darkmaster]This works fine, you can try it ;) int main() { i... (by cire)
difficulties using .erase()

I've written a piece of code that checks one string (called text) against another (called hand), and output an "a" if one of the letters in the first string app...
[1 reply] : You're referencing undefined elements in text and hand. for (i=0; ... (by AbstractionAnon)
by Ch1156
Question about destructors

What is a destructor used for? i read about destructors but didnt quite get it, what goes into a destructor? i know it doesnt take any parameters.
[5 replies] Last: Here's an example from the sticky thread on this board: http://cpluspl... (by Stewbond)
by using sentinel repetition

hye, i've just write a program which ask about calculate the price, total number of adult and child and total price. but when i run the program its contain expo...
[6 replies] Last: > so we need to declare the total price as double? Ideally, but not n... (by JLBorges)
Creating pointers constructor?

Is it possible to create a pointer constructor and not a default constructor? Cause mine could not read the variables when I declared pointer in my main class ...
[8 replies] Last: according to what you said, I think i should use initCar(q1, q2); // ... (by unknown80)
by Ch1156
Using variable from one class in another

I have a variable called "health" thats in a class called "player" and i need to use it in a class called "dinosaur" but i cant and i have never had to do this ...
[11 replies] Last: there might be more going on here wrong than this but you definitely n... (by dreamincolor)
arrays in header files

I'm trying to make a class with an array in it, but I'm having trouble with declaring an array between a header file and the .cpp, can someone tell me how to wr...
[4 replies] Last: > but vectors would probably be the way to go Certainly yes. Especial... (by JLBorges)
Storing the entered key in a file

#include<iostream> #include<fstream> #include<conio.h> using namespace std; int main() { ofstream fout("log.txt"); char c; while(1) { ...
[1 reply] : First off - I'm going to assume that this is a project you are doing t... (by closed account o3hC5Di1)
inheritance

Hi, i have class A and class B1,B2...B10 inherited from A. Classes B1,B2,B3 shared one special methos. Where do I put this method? sorry for my englis...
[2 replies] Last: Thank you (by Damian666)
ProjectEuler 3 Quicker way?

Im sure someone has posted something a bout this before, but I already have code that works... (at least thats what think.) Heres the code: #include <iostr...
[18 replies] Last: what if 600851475143 is a prime? o.o (by tntxtnt)
reverse string in c

How to make a program in c for string reverse....?
[1 reply] : There are several methods. For example you can write a recursive funct... (by vlad from moscow)
January 2013 Pages: 1... 3132333435... 52
  Archived months: [dec2012] [feb2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.