Beginners - January 2013 (Page 28)

by nasser
code please

i need a program to wright this 1 2345 678910
[1 reply] : Oh I love this assignments. int main() { std::cout << "1\n2345\... (by ResidentBiscuit)
by u8mym8
Integer Factorization loop problem

Hello, people! So i wrote a little program that should decompose numbers into smaller divisors (integer factorization), but when i was running it for the first...
[6 replies] Last: @pogrady Exactly! Thank you! The code did work as intended. @Chervil I... (by u8mym8)
Is there a way to change the font size?

Hi everyone. Is there a simple way to change the font size of the program, without having to download a new library? I know that the "SetConsoleTextAttribute...
[1 reply] : settextstyle(2,HORIZ_DIR,6); //here 2 means font_style, 6 means siz... (by Awais Tahir)
Modulus Operator Error

Here is my error: 120: error: no match for 'operator%' in '*((+(((unsigned int)i) * 8u)) + cards) % 13 It is in its beginning stages, but I am getting the ...
[6 replies] Last: By the way, it does not seem a very good idea to call the array "card... (by badkaykay)
Reading a .txt file into a 3D array

I am trying to create an array for calculating allele frequencies from a text file with nucleotide data for multiple individuals from several different populati...
[6 replies] Last: Interested in how your coming. You have private msgs turned off, but ... (by SamuelAdams)
Need help with possibly a FOR loop or Multiple FOR loop

OK, any help would be very much appreciated. I’m trying to make a program where I’m creating a grid pattern (Easting, Northing and Elevation) and then expor...
[2 replies] Last: Thank you very much for the help and the future side note. (by Frank Stolfi)
help???

somehow im making a program that goes like this:(and if possible you guys get the idea of it) #include<iostream> using namespace std; int a,b,c; int mai...
[10 replies] Last: ah, ok, thanks for the help (by linEmoguy)
by seehat
assignment help

hi everyone. i am new here and here for help from some masterminds of the language. i have been given a task to make a program on visual studio which is based ...
[7 replies] Last: The code you posted is C, not C++. If you are taking a C++ class, that... (by closed account o3hC5Di1)
Problems in Visual C++ 2008

Hi, I have a little but very annoying problem. When I try to build my program I get linker problems: 1>------ Build started: Project: Transfer_pliku_V...
[4 replies] Last: I tried to run this function with program start but I have problems h... (by coder777)
Exceptions or status codes

Hi everyone, I have been debating this matter for ages now, reading up on it, but I can't come to a decision. I'm writing a library (for personal use) for...
[7 replies] Last: Ah yes, thanks very much for that! I read it yesterday, but forgot whe... (by closed account o3hC5Di1)
Help about constructor.

Hello everyone, I do not understand why this program does not print the number 7 when it is running, or am I misunderstanding sth here? I am just a beginner in...
[1 reply] : Package obj2(); This is a function declaration of a function named o... (by Peter87)
cout<<"you'll need to wait " << x << " hours before you can drive";

I do know that the program is abit messy, but here it is. This is my very first tutoriel free program. #include <iostream> #include <string> using namesp...
[4 replies] Last: The users enters the information, weigth gender, how much and how long... (by JonasQuist)
Optional Input Amount

Hey Guys I'm pretty new and I have started making an application for pc that allows you to input numbers into it and it will tell you the average, although I...
[2 replies] Last: Hi there, What you need in this case, if you just want to calculate t... (by closed account o3hC5Di1)
Examen poo

Ajutati,puneti pentru tota lumea :D
[4 replies] Last: Are you guys seriously abusing this forum to share exam solutions? Al... (by closed account o3hC5Di1)
Learning C++

I am trying to learn C++ on my own but I am realizing that this may take years (maybe decades). Eventually I'd like to program games or business platforms. ...
[6 replies] Last: Hope you have fun make games :) (by Stormhawk)
by mr4k
Are there any problems with this code

Sorry about asking but I want to be sure this is a legitimate way to pass variables. (I'm passing a reference of a to b) I don't think I have to deallocate anyt...
[2 replies] Last: a ceases to exist when foo returns, so dereferencing b in main i... (by cire)
by ocdjg
Resistor class

Hello c++ gurus. I'm back to using c++ for a class I'm taking and I return to you guys for guidance and help. OK so my project this time consists of having ...
[3 replies] Last: With some more digging and help from my professor here is the code tha... (by ocdjg)
Using classes and arrays

Hi. I am trying to get this into my head but having difficulty. I have searched and searched how to do the following but can't find anything. This is what I ...
[9 replies] Last: Thank you cire and LowestOne for your help. (by closed account 2604izwU)
Struct/Array problem

I'm working on a homework assignment that keeps track of online friends' names, interests, and age. Can anyone tell me if I have set this up correctly? VS doesn...
[2 replies] Last: Wow that easy... Thank you sir. (by xarrtarrant)
Changing the display language

I am making a game in C, in which I want the user to select the language they want to play in by choosing from a predefined list of languages. Any idea how I...
[6 replies] Last: Don't use system(). http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/articles/11153/ use... (by closed account 18hRX9L8)
January 2013 Pages: 1... 2627282930... 52
  Archived months: [dec2012] [feb2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.