Beginners - February 2019 (Page 18)

Help with 2048 game

For my 2048 game, I have made a function called left_push which pushes all the numbers in a grid to the left and adds two numbers if they are equal just like th...
[1 reply] : Now left_push works great I tested it. #include <iostream> #includ... (by Enoizat)
by vysero
Scope of bool value (threads)

I have managed to fix a problem where an amplifiers mute functionality was not working properly by putting the computer to sleep for .04 seconds after muting: ...
[11 replies] Last: I suppose something like that could work as well. In actuality, the re... (by vysero)
Iterator in lists

Hi, I'm a beginner in using C++ so I apologize if I'm wrong with scientific definitions of something. I need a suggestion for a doubt related to classes. Let's...
[2 replies] Last: The items in a class are called members. You can access them using the... (by dhayden)
by mpvick
erasing a period or comma from a string then moving it to the end

Write your question here. I feel like I'm going about this all wrong there are clearly methods that are meant for this i just havent seen enough examples i thi...
[6 replies] Last: Thank you so much for all of the help I really appreciate it (by mpvick)
by Dum
XOR DECOMPOSITION

Somebody help me how to get started with this kind of problems. Chef has a tree with N nodes (numbered 1 through N) and a non-negative integer x. The nodes of ...
[10 replies] Last: Not me (by Dum)
by mpvick
rotating punctuation marks

how would I find punctuation string and then if there is punctuation d move it to the end of a string?
[9 replies] Last: Let's start little by little. For your first three functions: IsPeri... (by H00G0)
Recursively concatenate names

I have two classes FilySystemFolder and Folder.Folder is inherited from FilySystemFolder.Folder has array of pointers to FileSystemFolder.FileSystemFolder has...
[1 reply] : > char *ime;//name > char *ekstenzija;//ekstension These should be st... (by salem c)
c++ recursion pls help

I need help to write program which checks if number is between [-21,7; 132,234] in string, using recursion. When i run the code I get exit status -1.(sorry for ...
[1 reply] : First, change your numeric literals to use a decimal point instead of ... (by booradley60)
by mpvick
Help with file input output

currently only outputs the very last input string ex- Hello darkness, my old friend. good to see you again. output file- againway. What am missing? am i using f...
[2 replies] Last: ah, thank you so much (by mpvick)
std::logic_error on Codeblocks

I am getting a std::logic_error when I try to run my code on Codeblocks what<>: basic_string::_M_contruct null not valid Can someone help? Thanks ...
[2 replies] Last: Hi Peter, Thanks very much. That worked! Yusuf. (by ygillani)
by Maria2
C++ write -for loop- more professional

Hi guys, could you please check this code below and suggest more professional solution, but not tooo professional, let it stay on beginners level. Thank you in ...
[2 replies] Last: What about the erase-remove idiom? Wow, sound like very elegant solu... (by Maria2)
How do I input equations

3+2-43+5 Equations can be any size it can have 200 numbers (Size is unlisted) No idea, I have another program using strings to store the question This is wh...
[1 reply] : #include <iostream> #include <sstream> #include <string> #include <al... (by lastchance)
help with sudoku game

I need help trying to figure out what is wrong with my code. We are doing a project, and I keep getting an infinite loop when asking the "row and column" to put...
[8 replies] Last: Well in the absence of a debugger (or the unwillingness to learn to us... (by salem c)
While loops

Hi, I have to compare Euler, Heun's and Runge Kutta for different step sizes. I have done this by using while loops. But the problem is that I only get the res...
[1 reply] : Yeah, look at your t0 values at the start of each while loop. You sho... (by salem c)
error in running the code in Visual Studio

I have the error while running my code in Visual Studio Can someone please recommend me the solution? https://imgur.com/a/ZWVEgsh
[5 replies] Last: Hello usmannazir, In addition to what helios said when the output win... (by Handy Andy)
by cash
Syntax Errors

I'm a beginner in programming and I'm unsure on how to neatly program code. Can someone check for indentation errors and redundancies in the code. dou...
[2 replies] Last: Hello cash, Since you are new to programming this may help. As jonni... (by Handy Andy)
Can not Understand the out put of Type Id..

I have written the following code which is producing output like Fooo bar , Object created 8MyObject 8MyObject 3Box f d c object 1 and Object 2 ar...
[1 reply] : Those strings are used internally by the compiler to uniquely identify... (by helios)
Help with do while loops

Write your question here. int main() { double num; double sum = 0; double avg; do { cout << "Enter a Number (0 to stop): ...
[2 replies] Last: Thank you! honestly this helps a lot but how would you count the posit... (by swivelchair)
issue with integer and double values

Write your question here. I am confused about DOUBLE does that mean that number1 should double based on I enter? using namespace std; int main () } doub...
[4 replies] Last: @jonnin haha I know right, in my country we use commas, however since ... (by H00G0)
Help me please :)

I have to wright C++ code which calculates sum of numbers from 1 to n divided by 2 using recursion, but my program keeps crashing. (sorry for bad English) ...
[8 replies] Last: Thank you salem c! It works finaly :) #include <iostream> using na... (by nick372060)
February 2019 Pages: 1... 1617181920... 23
  Archived months: [jan2019] [mar2019]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.