Beginners - February 2019 (Page 14)

Miscalculations, but I'm not sure where...

Hey,
[9 replies] Last: Alright, I fixed what was happening. (by TheKnight18)
Making Decisions / Validation Routines

Any suggestions on how to organize these bool function calls so that they will cout the best hand. For example, if a hand returns true for both a pair and a two...
[5 replies] Last: Thank you for your help. (by stoneJax)
by Bopaki
my program does not find the data

here is what I get when I run it: -------------Election Results-------------- Candidate Votes Name Region1 Region2 Region3 Region4 Total -...
[5 replies] Last: Thank you very much Enoizat!!! You are a life saver. It all worked fin... (by Bopaki)
binary search

Hey new to programming and trying to work out how to print the position of the input int within the array. void swap(int& a, int& b) { int temp = a; ...
[4 replies] Last: Thanks. worked out I was sorting the numbers descending rather then as... (by just4444)
Not sure what is happening

Every time I run the program it just never prints out after I put in input. the goal is to add up every digit of a larger number and provide the exact sum, foun...
[18 replies] Last: Appreciate the help, like a lot. But I have a new question Im about to... (by TheKnight18)
Library

Write your question here. Hi, Im tryin to write this code. The music library suppused to contain the following information for each song: id (sequence of num...
[5 replies] Last: Right, that's a lot clearer. Things like this. getline(fin,a.id); g... (by salem c)
Temperature Conversion Program

Hi guys I'm new to C++ and I'm having a small issue with a homework assignment. The following are my professor's instructions. Start by writing a program that c...
[7 replies] Last: > The formula on line 50 is incorrect. no, it isn't > for an input o... (by ne555)
Int allow only numbers

Hello guys, i wanted to ask if its is possible that an integer accepts only numbers. Because when you type for example a letter it just bugs and shows the co...
[3 replies] Last: Or maybe this is better: #include <iostream> #include <sstream> #in... (by dutch)
Explain this notation: __property MyProperty = {read = *SomeObject, write = SomeMethod() } ?

Hi Im working with C++Builder6, Im learning Reports (TQuickRep). I have an example but this is a bit confusing. Ive found this line in the Main form. I dont k...
[6 replies] Last: Saw c++builder bolrland6 works with delphi and pascal extensions. but ... (by vincentthorpe)
by cash
finding max and min x,y coordiantes

My program should create 1000 random points // Using structure to hold x and y of a point // Random seed function to get values of x, y between 0 and 1 // Ou...
[7 replies] Last: You are welcome. Any time. (by Handy Andy)
SetColor Function

Hello guys, i use this function string SetColor(unsigned short color){ HANDLE hcon = GetStdHandle(STD_OUTPUT_HANDLE); SetConsoleTextAttribute...
[6 replies] Last: @Grime, I should've realized that. The function would need to be const... (by dutch)
Draw a graph with open polyline

I wonder how I can draw a graph with Open_polyline. I haven't done it before and it is not much info online how to do it. I'll put the code I've written down be...
[2 replies] Last: Okay, thanks! But I think my main problem is to use my max and min va... (by theredp)
problem z klasą

Witam. Program służy do spisywania samochodow. Składa się on z trzech plików: main.cpp, samochod.h, samochod.cpp. Pojawia się błąd: undefined referen...
[3 replies] Last: At first sight, it seems there are not guard blocks in your header fil... (by Enoizat)
Discard the stop word

Hello, does anyone know how can i discard the stop word form text file? #include <iostream> #include <sstream> #include <fstream> #include <map> ...
[4 replies] Last: You should insert code to read the stream called "is" and return a set... (by dhayden)
Reset Value of an Array

Hello together, i have an Array saved global called: char Feld = {'1', '2', '3', '4', '5', '6', '7', '8', '9'}; when my programm runs some of the...
[3 replies] Last: memset(Feld, ' ', 9); (by jonnin)
Reset Value of an Array in C++

Hello together, i have an Array saved global called: char Feld = {'1', '2', '3', '4', '5', '6', '7', '8', '9'}; when my programm runs some of the...
[1 reply] : Don't double-post. It wastes people's time. http://www.cplusplus.com/... (by helios)
Error - 'counter' was no declared in scope

Can someone please tell me what I've done wrong here? I'm getting the error 'counter' was no declared in scope #include <iostream> #include <string>...
[2 replies] Last: Thanks very much. That all works now! :) (by ygillani)
by xay
Request for member of non class type? When taking input in a vector

I am trying to take integer input in a vector but the following error keeps on coming. error: no match for 'operator>>' (operand types are 'std::istream {aka st...
[3 replies] Last: It takes a while before learning how to interpret the error messages. ... (by Peter87)
Download Cplusplus tutorial in pdf

Hi sorry I dont know whether I can post here or not but is there a way to download this c++ tutorial in pdf ?If yes please tell me. Thank you
[7 replies] Last: @Hoogo Thanks I will read the pdf file of 2007 version.I just want to ... (by closed account 2zACM4Gy)
hello everyone i want bit help regarding a code i wanna create a matrix of 125*3, that will store values from 1-3

Write your question here. hello everyone i want bit help regarding a code i wanna create a matrix of 125*3, that will store values from 1-3 i.e 000 001 002...
[1 reply] : I don't understand. When you say "values from 1-3" do you mean digits... (by dutch)
February 2019 Pages: 1... 1213141516... 23
  Archived months: [jan2019] [mar2019]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.