[no replies]
Small question, new here (L)

edit
[no replies]
The thing Im wondering about (P)

edit
[no replies]
using a nested forloop to compare particles

I have a particle system of 21 boids. They all have different states for when you interact with them. So I basically want that when the user touches one and a m...
[1 reply] : ok I figured it out! But I wonder if there's an easy way so here what ... (by sheva29)
by cbars
Need Help Creating A New Output with Codeblocks

Hi I'm brand new to C++ and am currently doing a lab that has me so stumped. The first part I managed to do correctly with this code #include <iostream> usi...
[9 replies] Last: since you pretty much figured it out . Here's how I did it int m... (by suitedupvet83)
help raising number to powers

Hey guys, i can't figure this out. I have a c++ book but it doesn't really help me on this... I need to compute things such as 3^2 = 9 (three squared =...
[4 replies] Last: make sure to include #include<cmath> before using the pow operat... (by suitedupvet83)
How do I loop back to the beginning?

So I'm making my first program w/ C++ and its a game guessing game. I've learned how to use booleans, chars, strings, if/else, loops, and input. Anything past t...
[4 replies] Last: wow i like it. works perfectly. thanks! I'll be sure to keep a copy of... (by SuperFlu)
Output error

Hello. When I compile and run my program, and input numbers when prompted, the end result is always 0. It is supposed to run the numbers through an equation, an...
[2 replies] Last: when you declare a variable, the variable by default will hold nothing... (by Ulutay)
why memcpy inverts the byte order?

Dear all, I'm trying to use memcpy to get some kind of information copied into a buffer. My problem is that the order of the copied bytes seems to be inverte...
[1 reply] : memcpy does not invert anything. It is just x86 achitecture using li... (by MiiNiPaa)
Understanding libraries

Hello,for some time now,i've been working on a project involving ciphers and such. i want to create a library of multiple ciphers that one can call. but as i ...
[8 replies] Last: can i use classes in libraries Yes. how to actually run libar... (by AbstractionAnon)
by OUIJ
Importing an existing class

I have been programming for about 1.5 years in school now. I am good at C++, C#, and Java. I am having a little issue with importing an existing class that I bu...
[3 replies] Last: Thank you MiiNiPaa (by OUIJ)
declaring variable within a function

let's say, i have a function that needs to create a temporary variable to hold a number, i can do it statically, and dynamically. And below are two examples: ...
[11 replies] Last: { int function( int first, int second ) { // local var... (by americanxo)
by ct180
Simple Repitition Structure Output Help

I've gotten the code to do exactly what I want, but, as usual, I'm having issues with having the output come out the way i want it. Basically, it runs the equa...
[2 replies] Last: It's for a class with VERY explicit instructions to familiarize oursel... (by ct180)
by thefly
How to write this triginometry equation?

Well my C++ class is mixed with CS majors and Engineer majors, so most of our labs are geared toward engineers. I'm still in precalculus so this is slightly con...
[8 replies] Last: Those were the examples he showed. He did say there was a logical erro... (by thefly)
Help With Looping

I need help with looping, I've been trying to figure this out for days and I cant seem to wrap my head around it. I know how to add, multiply and etc..., its th...
[2 replies] Last: http://ideone.com/GnwCOc I cleaned it up a little, I just need help w... (by cbruck8907)
by HelenI
Queue

This is stupid but how do i print a queue?
[1 reply] : Define what you mean by queue? std::queue? Some custom class? What do ... (by MiiNiPaa)
by h4ever
floatf - wrong result

I am getting 0 instead 1 why? H=1; data->row_pointers =(unsigned char)(roundf((H/360)*255)); result in float should be 0,7083 rounded should be 1. Yet i...
[5 replies] Last: OK, so what I must do to get 1? H=1; data->row_pointers =roundf(H*0... (by h4ever)
by shola
How to get rid off the warning

When I compile my code, I receive this warning, "tp.cpp: In function ‘int single_roll_sim(int, double)’: tp.cpp:103:1: warning: control reaches end of non...
[4 replies] Last: At a job long ago part of the coding standard was never to have more t... (by tipaye)
by sekmo
Converting a string into binary using functions

So my class assignment we had to convert a string to a set of binary. My original code is as follow: #include <iostream> #include <string> #include <cma...
[2 replies] Last: There is an argument I've observed several times. Most likely he mea... (by tipaye)
by h4ever
How to pass 3 bytes to buffer in one command?

How to pass 3 bytes to buffer in one command? // image_buffer is type unsigned char* of RGB image // This seems to be wrong: image_buffer =(unsigned c...
[7 replies] Last: I am watching it in Watch panel while debuging. I see I must to switch... (by h4ever)
February 2015 Pages: 1... 4445464748... 52
  Archived months: [jan2015] [mar2015]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.