Beginners - February 2015 (Page 41)

huffman encoding technique

Hi. No matter how hard i try i cant get this technique in my head. please instruct or make tree for me. Thats the most difficult part. I can do others they are ...
[no replies]
vector data size in bytes

Hello forum, I have a functional application that declares an array as follows: glm::vec3 vertices[(NUM_X+1)*(NUM_Z+1)]; ...................... glB...
[3 replies] Last: Yes. This is amount of data stored in vector in bytes. (by MiiNiPaa)
Halp not working

Whi it doesn't work #include <iostream> using namespace std ; int main () { // graffa int aperta int sum , num1 , ...
[2 replies] Last: change these lines of code char risp ; cout <... (by sly858)
by kiri
How to Enter a Cin w a -number to exit

Ask the user to enter any number except -100 (can be any number though, 100 is just a random number i picked) . If -100 is selected the program ends and display...
[1 reply] : #include <iostream> using std::cout; using std::cin; using std::endl... (by Bdanielz)
Question about do while loop

Hi everyone. i have wrong result for the variable year. when i press 2000 the result should be correct but instead it give me the both outcome. I am beginner fo...
[3 replies] Last: thanks guys . i will try to add another if condition to see how it wor... (by jamesx1)
by freiza
Need Homework in STL

I have just learnt STL in C++. Now I want to test my skills. So please give me some questions from very easy to difficult(not very difficult). So that I can t...
[4 replies] Last: http://www.quora.com/Anyone-can-list-good-common-and-advanced-question... (by anup30)
Editing PPM

Hello everyone. I am a little into my way of programming. I have a question if anyone can help please. How do I change RGB values after opening an image? I trie...
[1 reply] : You failed to mention what type of image file you are working with. E... (by closed account 2UD8vCM9)
by ct180
Continuous Input

I've set up the following code to accept the strings "hello", "reverse" and "quit". "hello" will print out "Hello, World!" "reverse" will ask for another s...
[2 replies] Last: lol awesome! thanks! (by ct180)
mileage calculate

Write your question here. I cannot get the else if part to work correctly. with being over the 100 miles. You are tasked with creating a mileage caclulator t...
[2 replies] Last: thanks (by mackaysm)
min value issue /how to get mode and median

so im trying to find the min, max, range, mean, median, and mode. The max number is right but the min isnt. Once that is corrected, i can get range and mean eas...
[2 replies] Last: ok, can you tell me why the minimum doesnt display the correct value b... (by LATCH100)
by kiri
Why does it not allow input for name

The code does not allow input for the name? Why exactly? I am missing something and keep going back and forth. (its not done yet, I ran into this issue) The c...
[4 replies] Last: That worked, thanks. (by kiri)
Convert any type to byte array

I need help converting any type to a byte array. I thought of writing the following code but I am pretty sure that it wont work. template<typename T> byte...
[7 replies] Last: Спасибі велічезніше!! Я дуже вдячний!! ... (by Dmytro)
C++ search and replace word in .txt file

Hello, I made a program that finds all the words in my .txt file and shows them to the screen, but now I want to make it so that I can pick a word from the .txt...
[2 replies] Last: http://www.cplusplus.com/reference/string/string/find/ http://www.cplu... (by keskiverto)
by h4ever
simple comparison test fails - why?

I have set first argument -hsv Image: http://oi60.tinypic.com/2412u5x.jpg int main(int argc, char **argv) { if ( argv == "-hsv" ) { data.sou...
[no replies]
by Sym8
Range of Numbers Issue UPDATED* new issue

1) Define a symbolic constant for the maximum number of points 2) Ask the user for the values of min and max; 3) Using the three values above(SIZE, min and m...
[11 replies] Last: #include <iostream> #include <iomanip> #define size 20 using names... (by Militie)
Search words starts with Capital letters

Hi every one. I have a problem when i try to solve the program that search the word begin with uppercase and print it into console and the times it apear in th...
[2 replies] Last: Thanks you, but your program not work correctly when i try put the lin... (by Bigstorm)
by Irhcsa
Where to place sound files (1,2)

I'm trying to add a .wma sound file to my project. I can't figure out which folder to place it in. I figured it would be the same one for my textures and pictur...
[26 replies] Last: Velocity? Velocity. For sure. It's how you should handle pretty ... (by Disch)
How is this code working?

Question:Given the list of numbers, you are to sort them in non decreasing order. When the array c is not assigned any value after i>=t in the for loop, how's...
[2 replies] Last: Ya..What you said in the last is also right! But codechef's accepting ... (by Knightrider29)
Why my code is not giving output?

Why the code i not giving output? #include <bits/stdc++.h> #define endl '\n' using namespace std; int co(int *ar,int n,int u, int v) { int c=0; for...
[1 reply] : undefined behaviour in the loop of line 31 (out of bounds access) also... (by ne555)
by h4ever
Mathematics

Do you think this two codes should do the same? H and i are floats. H is between 0 and 360. The codes are for HSB to RGB convertion. The following code do...
[1 reply] : I get the same results except for when H == 360.0f #include <iostre... (by Ganado)
February 2015 Pages: 1... 3940414243... 52
  Archived months: [jan2015] [mar2015]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.