Beginners - February 2015 (Page 33)

Finding the minimum number

I'm having a trouble testing my code. The point is to enter an array of numbers and for the code to find the smallest one. It's compiling just fine, but the tes...
[5 replies] Last: Thanks for the help guys, and thanks for the code, but I'm limited to ... (by CNerd2121)
Basic Banking program

there ae some error about current and private class function calls, plz help #include<iostream> #include<cstdlib> using namespace std; class...
[3 replies] Last: If you leave them in you won't even get an .exe because the program wi... (by booradley60)
Asking questions without making code public.

Hi, I recently struggled through a project. How can I get hints without making my current progress with the code public? i.e posting my code and the questions ...
[10 replies] Last: Buoyancy Operated Aquatic Transporter, that is something I never heard... (by chouhaizi)
Enum array initialization

How do I get an array initialized with the enum variables, instead of their integer counterparts? #include <iostream> using namespace std; enum DA...
[3 replies] Last: What's the point of using it when you can just use a plain static all... (by dhayden)
by LloydR
functions not being called.

Hello. I am currently learning about inheritance and polymorphism. I have a basic understanding about this, but I am stuck in a situation. I will add all my...
[3 replies] Last: Thank you both for the speedy replies! It seems I have a lot more to... (by LloydR)
Getting error "Expression is not assignable "

I have a matrix class and I'm trying to add a number in a spot in my matrix , but its giving me the error "Expression is not assignable" . I was told by a col...
[6 replies] Last: If you turn the operators into methods then you'll have access to the ... (by dhayden)
by Jweim
Extracting Numbers from a C-String

I'm trying to write a program that extracts certain pieces from a c-string. The c-string consist of: {'9', '1', '8', '0', '0', 'w', '9', '4', '0', '7', '7', '0...
[2 replies] Last: you're writing C and pretending it's C++ :-) What you want is strncp... (by tipaye)
c++ program

this program can't working properly please mantion the mistake what we have done in this program. thanks #include <iostream.h> #include <stdlib.h> #...
[2 replies] Last: Duplicate of http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/general/156361/ Please do... (by MikeyBoy)
Add the total of numbers generated by a loop?

Hi, I'm new to coding and could use some help. I'm trying to add the sum of some numbers generated by a loop but am really struggling to do so. The loop generat...
[1 reply] : Show us what you have tried so we can pass comment :) (by Jaybob66)
by camk16
NEED HELP PLEASE!!!

Write a program to assign to, and later output to the screen, a string representing a value. The value, in the range of [0, 9], is read, from a file. For exampl...
[14 replies] Last: Not sure what you've got going on there, This thread is to see exa... (by anup30)
I dont understand class objects.. poker game

For my c++ class, i have to use write program that deals 10,000 five-card hands using the functions already written in the code and count how many hands contain...
[4 replies] Last: edit: nevermind i got it, thanks! (by seiyakun)
What is wrong with my multiplication?

Can anybody tell me where my mistake is ? The problem is that it doesn't show the multiplicated matrix? #include<iostream> #include<iomanip> using nam...
[8 replies] Last: Welp if you are telling me to put "n,m" as parameters it does no good ... (by EightBitHopes)
Printing to actual paper formatting issues.

Hello all, This is my first post on the forums but not necessarily code related. I'm using Eclipse Luna on a late 12' MBPro and unfortunately my professor ...
[2 replies] Last: copy and paste in into word ;) (by camk16)
by camk16
Here's a challenge

Here's a challenge: Write a program to assign to, and later output to the screen, a string representing a value. The value, in the range of [0, 9], is read, f...
[4 replies] Last: No. (by camk16)
by DAiShi
Inputing and Outputing languages

Hello. I try to make a programm for education to help me and friends in learnign different languages. Here is a programm that makes KO-RU dictation. There're fe...
[2 replies] Last: Still don't understand how to set it... (by DAiShi)
by laemon
Is this correct? Instructor says I'm calculating overtime wrong.

So, we are working on a program to calculate taxes. Everything was fine except he said I calculated overtime wrong. All the math I've checked multiple times say...
[3 replies] Last: That's what I thought. Will go ahead and use this again is this payrol... (by laemon)
weird problem with switch, for, while and do while

First, Spanish student, so sorry for my bad english i made a program to create an recipt but i have a problem, the text "la suma de los pares hasta" repeats ...
[3 replies] Last: Thank you ne555 and tipaye! (by diegofu)
Error in bubblesort using class definitions

Hi, I thought a bubblesort would be the best way to compare the area of different countries in which the values are stored in a private member variable in a ...
[2 replies] Last: Yes that was the class name, and i am swapping the name of country an... (by Mary522)
by AVM8
Function call

what is meant by function call? Can show me any examples?
[4 replies] Last: C Pranav thank you my friend. (by AVM8)
by gooccc
datepicker

does anyone know if you can return a value of datepicker ? my idea was this , I have a datepicker and depending moved the day in question , had a lstbox appeare...
[1 reply] : You should probably post this in the windows section. (by closed account 2UD8vCM9)
February 2015 Pages: 1... 3132333435... 52
  Archived months: [jan2015] [mar2015]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.