Beginners - February 2015 (Page 12)

Small problem with printing float array elements.

Doing a school assignment where I have to read weight and put them in an array. Our teacher insists we use float as the data type as weight can sometimes be in ...
[7 replies] Last: Nevermind, I'm an idiot. It's fixed. I'm not sure why removing the sep... (by notwittyusername)
minus undeclared(first use this function)

So i have made a calculator only one error and that is. 52 D:\lovro\c++\Calculator.cpp `minus' undeclared (first use this function) And this is the c...
[3 replies] Last: i would either remove the using namespace std; and add std to all the ... (by rafae11)
Is it possible to initialize a vector with named variables?

Suppose I have individually named variables, and I want to put them in a vector. Just for illustration purposes, say they look like this: float height, widt...
[1 reply] : vector of named variables??? not in C++(at least currently). Look up d... (by Aceix)
I need a little help with the code please

Here is the code i have right now: #include <iostream> #include <string> #include <stdlib.h> using namespace std; void welcomeMsg() { cout ...
[5 replies] Last: Goodluck to you. If there is any more trouble just post it here. (by TarikNeaj)
by Gi Pa
Fill two vectors of unknow lenght

Hi at everyone, I have a quite stupid question. I should fill two vectors of unknow lenght, my attempt is: int main() { vector<double> price; ...
[5 replies] Last: MiiNiPaa Thank you for the help it works perfectly. Thank you again!!! (by Gi Pa)
by Dmytro
Boomerang categorize

Kind day!! starting Boomerang beginning a decompiler barely barely falls. As a result of falling a debugger is caused. The program takes place there is an ex...
[4 replies] Last: I will not consider from what to begin. In general many different file... (by Dmytro)
Need help correcting faults by 25th Feb

Hello, i need some help with something i am making in c++. I am a beginner and c++ is an obligatory part of my school class. My teacher made a console applicati...
[8 replies] Last: Thanks for the advice both of you, I'll be sure to try this for future... (by morchard624)
Switch statement

Hello guys, I'm a bit stuck on this one. I am getting an error (error C2360: initialization of 'student1' is skipped by 'case' label) if I don't declare and ini...
[9 replies] Last: YOu can use brackets if it works for you. Just do not forget to delete... (by MiiNiPaa)
by Atton
A some what complex problem

Before I ask questions I understand, that it is important to give some information and background before I do so, on issue related to programing. For quite some...
[2 replies] Last: I would agree with that but how could you compile it under VS2012 or c... (by Atton)
matrix multiplication

i am trying to get two rotation matrices to multiply. this is the code that i have so far written. (the x,y and z are for a different part of the question. ...
[no replies]
matrix functions

i have been given this task, being totally new to c++ i have no idea where i am going with it! i've just been thrown into the deep end... Develop three func...
[no replies]
Can someone give me an example of this?

So what i'm supposed to do is accept user input into an array that i allocated space for. Then i'm supposed to display the difference between each value the use...
[8 replies] Last: oops! As fun2code says setting smallest=0 zero is wrong, my bad. Sett... (by Jaybob66)
by iJpawn
cin vs getline(cin, information) ?

Hello! I'm brand new to C++, and I have a question regarding cin. So I see different ways to retrieve user information, and I've always used cin >> informa...
[2 replies] Last: Thanks for the help, clears up a lot of issues I've had reading certai... (by iJpawn)
Using Vector in Class and Functions

Hello, I am having some errors using a vector in my class definitions. the errors i get are: variable or field `setName' declared void ...
[7 replies] Last: #include <iostream> #include <vector> #include <string> class Exampl... (by JLBorges)
Need Help With Functions

I am writing a code that requires the three functions listed. I keep getting the following error messages and I absolutely do not know what to do. Any help is a...
[17 replies] Last: > could you point out the main changes/errors I had? Your original co... (by JLBorges)
by JB5056
display even, odd and zero digits

I have an assignment that I am stumped on. It compiles fine but when I run it the program doesn't read back the numbers. This is the assignment: Write functi...
[2 replies] Last: It's impossible to tell what you are really asking. What numbers do yo... (by shamieh)
unwanted text after user chooses to rerun the code

So, I'm trying to make a program that can do simple division. The problem is that if the user wants to rerun the code (without launching it again), there is som...
[3 replies] Last: Thanks to the both of you. I learned more than what I came here for l... (by WowICantProgram)
array month

how array month in c #include "stdio.h" #include "conio.h" main () { char month = ("January", "February", "March", "April", "May", "June", "July", ...
[7 replies] Last: how to months ); (by bankzab176 91)
Dice program and how to proceed

I created a dice program and below is my header file. You roll 2 dice and the value of the two dice are calculated. *Face is the number of sides of the dice, *...
[1 reply] : Not sure if this directly awnsers your question (not sure what your .c... (by Bdanielz)
Why is my destuctor not running? or is it?

Write your question here. main #include <iostream> #include "Player.h" int main ( int argc, const char * argv ) { { Player* newPla...
[10 replies] Last: I see thanks (by xenovia12)
February 2015 Pages: 1... 1011121314... 52
  Archived months: [jan2015] [mar2015]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.