Beginners - December 2014 (Page 45)

a vector of references

Hi , I got a question about vectors, is it possible to have a vector of references to objects #include <vector> struct obj { obj(int dt): ...
[2 replies] Last: Thanks you very much , I used the reference::wrapper n it's workin' ... (by closed account SECMoG1T)
compiling qt c++ code with c4droid and android tablet

Hello! I’m using C4droid and learning qt for the first time. I just want to know if: A. Could I still use qt 3 or qt 4 gui and programming examples? The rea...
[1 reply] : You need to add the following to the project file (*.pro) file: QT... (by rpstew)
Unhandled exception at 0x00B9EBA2 in project.exe: 0xC0000005: Access violation reading location 0x0035145C.

Hello everyone! I'm a beginner to c++ so hope I'm asking correctly and with the right information. The program I'm having issues with is a theatre seating char...
[3 replies] Last: I got it. In the code above after this line I have my checks on seats... (by charlesh)
Help with Menu

Ok I have to create a program with a loop and switch that has 4 options. Write a name to file, Read name from file, Clear name from file, and Close the program....
[3 replies] Last: You have 3 different variables called name. Which is illegal. As case ... (by MiiNiPaa)
Reading x Number of Records in a File

I am trying to attempt to write a program which reads a txt file. The file starts with an int on the first line with nothing else. The rest of the file conta...
[no replies]
Having trouble sorting an array with data read from a file.

This program is supposed to read a file of weather snow and rainfall data for about 1171 days of data, then read the file into an array, and give the user the a...
[no replies]
by wuubb
program skips over user input

G'day all! I am so close to finishing this program of games, but I'm running into some issues while debugging it. I've attached all of the files since the...
[no replies]
beginner array

why it skipped the first input? #include <iostream> using namespace std; int main() { char name ; int a; cin>>a; for ( int i = 0; i < a;...
[3 replies] Last: Trying adding a cout statement to tell you that you need to input a nu... (by HatchetMan302)
by Nanyo
No output

Hi, does anyone know why when I enter the number of humans and skeletons nothing happens #include <iostream> #include <windows.h> #include <stdlib.h> using ...
[2 replies] Last: ok but when I do it, the program crashes with 6 errors, and my questio... (by Nanyo)
Array help

I have no idea how to do this, Write a function to count the number of time that the number 100 appears in an array. the function must be general purpose and re...
[4 replies] Last: I understand up to the point of what is what in my function if i set i... (by Consultion)
Arrays

I have no idea how array work and do not have the time to study up on them, any help is appreciated Write the code to find the average of the elements of num...
[1 reply] : read the link i posted in your other post. it should how to iterate ov... (by mutexe)
Error Message

Hi Everyone! I am getting this weird error message in my code and I do not know what it means. Can someone help me out? The error is on line 124. It reads " ...
[1 reply] : rating is a string. Your function expects an array of strings: change ... (by mutexe)
by Nitup
How to access class member and methods from static method(signal handler)

I have one problem. I am writting my program on C++ language. I have one promblem. I need to set signal handler for my process. As the signal is related with th...
[4 replies] Last: #include <iostream> #include <csignal> #include <thread> #include <ch... (by JLBorges)
Cant get input using getline

Im doing this question here for C++ primer book and im having trouble getting input from name 6. Put together a program that keeps track of monetary contribut...
[2 replies] Last: thx it worked (by maximumcapacity)
Add columns in array, help?

please help?!?! I have list of numbers in columns and rows. I need to add the numbers so that i get a total for each column. and each column is cout. so the an...
[no replies]
by Torm04
C++ Array Help

Hello, I am having some trouble with arrays. We just recently started learning them in my c++ class and I am having trouble with the assignment. Basically, I am...
[3 replies] Last: Sorry for the late reply. Thank you guys so much for the help. I am go... (by Torm04)
Dynamically allocating structures. HW question.

cheers
[3 replies] Last: Use an arrray, like so: #include<iostream> #include<iomanip> #include<... (by coder777)
Prime - large numbers

Hy guys, Im back with the same problem. I have to calculate how many prime no are between 1 - 10^7, and also to print how many of them have the sum of digits...
[7 replies] Last: @PCrumley48, your digit count to 14, is wrong. i.e. in 1 to 1000 ther... (by PCrumley48)
uninitialized variable

keeps telling my my variables are not initialized int main() { float a1, a2, a3, b1, b2 ,b3, c1, c2, c3, d1, d2, d3, x, y, z; cin >> a1...
[1 reply] : You are not reading in the variables properly. Chain them with repeate... (by Zhuge)
Entry point not defined?

telling me "entry point must be defined" but can not figure out the problem #include <iostream> #include <iomanip> #include <fstream> #include <string> #...
[1 reply] : Just going to list the problems that jump out at me with a short descr... (by Z e r e o)
December 2014 Pages: 1... 4344454647... 55
  Archived months: [nov2014] [jan2015]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.