Beginners - December 2014 (Page 29)

Need HELP with Final Project

Hi guys, Im new to c++ and need help with my final for tomorrow. The project is this: Write a program that can input, append to, display and show statist...
[no replies]
Head scratcher

I have no hair left please help. #include <iostream> #include <string> using namespace std; int exit(); class Car { private: int Year; string Make; ...
[3 replies] Last: getDisplay() is a member function of class Car. It needs to be calle... (by wildblue)
understanding Class

Can someone please explain line 36 and 37 for me? Why is it necessary to put x.ReturnDay, rather than just having it as ReturnDay? When I run the program, y....
[4 replies] Last: ReturnDay changes the Days member of the Final instance that called it... (by dhayden)
Investment program (1,2)

C++ is like Voodoo to me right now. I need help displaying an investment account for two separate people at two different rates. It needs to be done in a form o...
[20 replies] Last: Pheininger has been trying to get you to see that the loops at lines 2... (by dhayden)
by mr1987
I need help to calculate gross pay from read data file

How do I write a program to read data and calculate the gross pay from the data file? This is what I have. #include <cstdlib> #include <iostream> #includ...
[1 reply] : Please us code tags when posting code. Highlight the code and click th... (by dhayden)
PLEASE I NEED HELP ON MY HOMEWORK

http://tinyurl.com/p8lxjn6 its my homework link and I tried to do my homework but I couldnt :( so please fix my homework or give me an idea to new one I have sh...
[5 replies] Last: Also, your code to input the array on line 12-18 is wrong. It should b... (by dhayden)
by Sym8
print outside if statement and second function issue

both arr1 and arr2 are separate char arrays where if the letters dont match it prints them out. how can i make both of them print out outside on the if statemen...
[4 replies] Last: First, I think there's something wrong with your loop: for(int x=0; x... (by dhayden)
by Millet
My program won't read every character in a string

I need the code below to check each character to see if it's a capital letter, digit, or space. The program will only check if the first character is a capital ...
[2 replies] Last: Your test() function tests a single character. You need to test the wh... (by dhayden)
Passing a pointer from a class to function

I am writting a word Ladder game. I think I'm done with my code, I already split it up and I was trying to print out a mock solution. Basically what it is is yo...
[6 replies] Last: Did you #include "vertex.h" in the header from your first post?... (by LB)
C++ Sequence of Statements

Assume a class Window with accessor methods getWidth that accepts no parameters and return an integer . Assume further an array of 3 Window elements name...
[1 reply] : an array of 3 Window elements Your code does use WINARR_SIZE, but do... (by keskiverto)
by hemu
homework help

calculate all the product of the following sequence 4,8,12,16......... till the total exceeds 2400
[5 replies] Last: I think the code would be clearer if you use a for loop. For loops are... (by dhayden)
by hemu
How to multiply the multiples of a number?

Write your question here.
[1 reply] : hope i helped you #include <iostream> using namespace std; int n,x,... (by closed account E3h7X9L8)
What does this mean?

What does this block of code mean? And what does it do exactly? CRectangle::~CRectangle () { delete width; delete height; } ...
[1 reply] : It is the destructor for a class named CRectangle . As for what it d... (by LB)
Break out from while-loop with switch

I want to break out from the shile-loop from a switch case. DonĀ“t know how Anybody know how to? // Phonebook #include <iostream> #include <vector> ...
[3 replies] Last: case 4: break; } break; // break after switch fix the issue ... (by patriic48)
Accessing vector's contents via the iterator

The code is here: http://ideone.com/JgXkmG The problem I'm having is I can't figure out how to adress the iterator so I can access my vector's contents, o...
[2 replies] Last: Thank you! (by festerer)
by Dereta
C++ & Assembler Problems

I have a Problem with ASM. I try to Write a Value to a Adress with ASM. int rubish; DWORD aRubish = 0x421F7C; ReadProcessMemory(cHandle, (void*)aRubish, &r...
[no replies]
Help with input files

Okay I don't have any code, but I need help understanding a concept before I start writing it. The program needs to use 2 different input files and I am stuc...
[1 reply] : Yes, you can have two files open at once: std::ifstream input1 {"a.txt... (by LB)
by ehab1
C++ Homework HELP!

can anyone write these 2 programs http://store2.up-00.com/2014-12/1418214712621.jpg http://store2.up-00.com/2014-12/1418214712722.jpg
[1 reply] : [quote=ehab1]can anyone write these 2 programs http://store2.up-00.co... (by LB)
Help on String Functions

The entire question is: You are given a file named phonedir that consists of many lines containing three strings : lastname firstname emailaddress...
[1 reply] : Presumably, firstName , lastName and email are all empty strings ... (by MikeyBoy)
showing a matched character with the rest of the word hidden

I'm trying to take a letter guess from the user. I then want to see if the users guess matches a character in my hidden word. If it does match i want to show th...
[5 replies] Last: okay, cheers for the info. (by mutexe)
December 2014 Pages: 1... 2728293031... 55
  Archived months: [nov2014] [jan2015]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.