Beginners - December 2014 (Page 19)

Adding two very large numbers using char arrays

Hello there, I wrote a program trying to add two very large numbers using char arrays and int arrays. but I have a problem, I tried adding the number "999...
[no replies]
Anything else to improve this game shop.

I would like to hear everyone else's idea on how I can improve this game shop for a text game that I'm planning to do. Thanks for your time and have a good day ...
[4 replies] Last: Alright thanks for your input, but I was also looking for input on new... (by deathslice)
why doesnt the 2nd input work?

actually nvm.
[2 replies] Last: this is just a part of the code. the limit is unknown so i just use 5... (by StupidLag)
HELP!! while loop doesn't execute

Hi, I was writing a program that counts the lest number of coins needed(quarter, dime, nickle, cent) to return a certain amount of change. so i used a code with...
[4 replies] Last: yeah i intend to add them all up later, and i initially set the values... (by kimpham94)
not working

Am really puzzled by an operator overload, am in the mid of my project and just wont let me progress further, I can't really figure where the problem is, the co...
[3 replies] Last: Thank you very much @minnippa and @anup for the help and the advice to... (by closed account SECMoG1T)
How to replace all dots(.) into a string with a space(' ')??

Example: Input: yaa.asdfasdf.asdff Output: yaa asdfasdf asdff
[3 replies] Last: std::replace(input.begin(), input.end(), '.',' '); (by MiiNiPaa)
by Ch1156
Const problem

I am trying to use const with a function, and i thought you could but it isnt working, what am i doing wrong? void Job(int &randNum, int &credits) { ...
[2 replies] Last: ah ok thanks, I got it working now, it's been quite a while since i wr... (by Ch1156)
Writing to file in a loop

The problem is each loop I want to open a different file. I thought the simplest approach would have been to choose a string based on some if statements and pas...
[10 replies] Last: That fixed it, cheers. (by Charles1992)
by Lee125
Array 1D

Why consonat didnt appear? someone help me. Really need help. #include<iostream> using namespace std; int main() { char dta ; int num,i; cout...
[3 replies] Last: thanks AbstractionAnon and anup30. i really appreciate about it. hope... (by Lee125)
Deleting duplicate words from a line

I am trying to write a program that takes a line as input, finds the duplicate words and erase the duplicate words. Finally it will print a line where there are...
[1 reply] : Check if i equals to j, too. When you erase an item, also decrement j... (by S G H)
Project outline

Hi. I need to make an application that simulates a circuit with logic gates (AND, OR, NOT, NAND, NOR, XOR). Can someone help me figure out the "skeleton" of...
[1 reply] : To solve/create something you need to define the problem. For example:... (by tath)
Sorting integers

I need to read a list of integers from a file and store it into a vector. int main() { string temp; vector<int> x; ifstream infile; infile.open("num...
[4 replies] Last: you can implement by similar idea of the program it inserts numbers se... (by anup30)
Program not reading file correctly because of while loop

My program is all running fine except that it is reading a seemingly random seven-digit number at the end of the file to add an additional number to the file an...
[2 replies] Last: Really??? I don't understand because I even tried saving it to a new f... (by bigzigzag)
how can i make this code work?

how can I make this code work? it is supposed to read a file called numbers.txt and print out a file, output.txt. The output should have maximum and minimum whi...
[4 replies] Last: absolute path for windows: e.g. " c:\ test\x.yz" (by coder777)
Seeking help with Sequential Search Algorithm

The details of the assignment is within the code. Basically its a simulated radio station holding a number guessing contest. 20 numbers were "randomly selected"...
[7 replies] Last: Things that make me go "hmmm..." The search loop was a mirror image of... (by dub1987)
by Wesp
Binary tree

Construct Binary Tree from Inorder and Postorder Traversal. using struct instead of class. Can anybody help me with that?
[3 replies] Last: Ok. Are you sure it is in-order and not pre-order? I'm asking this bec... (by minomic)
2D ARRAY w/ conditions.

Write your question here. Hello there, I want to create a 10 by 10 table. Where i can put Numbers 1-9 on what place that i would like to put a number and Every...
[no replies]
How to solve matrice crossword ?

Hello, I have a table(matrice) with letter in each slot. i have file with it: 5 7 L a j i n i k a K a m i n u i s b i s a C v i i G a i s e l n e t t i ...
[no replies]
Prime numbers 2

Here is my code that doesn`t compile. The task was to take an input value max and then find all prime numbers from 1 to max. #include <vector> #include <...
[5 replies] Last: how many exercises should I do per chapter Due to the mistakes abov... (by AbstractionAnon)
by doc17
passing struct and if stream to function

trying to pass my struct and my if stream into my functions but keep receiving an error #include<iostream> #include<fstream> #include<iomanip> #include<strin...
[8 replies] Last: You were on the right track in your first post when you were passing s... (by AbstractionAnon)
December 2014 Pages: 1... 1718192021... 55
  Archived months: [nov2014] [jan2015]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.