Beginners - December 2013 (Page 55)

by layanM
help help help nowwww !!! :"(

1. The following formula gives the distance between two points, (x1,y1) and (x2,y2) in the Cartesian plane: Given the center and a point on the ...
[1 reply] : http://www.cplusplus.com/doc/tutorial/basic_io/ (by mutexe)
Character arrays

I'm supposed to be designing a game for my final project for my introduction to C++ class. I'm having trouble with arrays, character arrays to be specific and I...
[4 replies] Last: Awesome. I got it to work. Thanks. I think I was trying to use full qu... (by btwHendo)
by robp10
Help With Customer Account Project Code

Help with code. Has errors #include <iostream> #include <fstream> #include <string> #include <cstdlib> #include <iomanip> using namespace std; fstrea...
[3 replies] Last: Well, ok I had a brief look at this, there's quite a lot of code here... (by Chervil)
the different between ref class and class

That is the different between ref class and class.
[1 reply] : ref class is a microsoft extension for 'managed' classes. Read this: ... (by coder777)
Check for a valid date HELP!

I wanna create a program to Check for a valid date! dd/mm/yyyy update:sorry guys,the program pops up normally,but the conditions have no effect , that mean no m...
[3 replies] Last: Hello It is impossible to help you if you don't give more information... (by Jecs9)
Board Game.... Help!!!

Write your question here. I am trying to write a board game on c++ but im not sure how I would go about making a random number genorater then getting the chara...
[1 reply] : http://en.cppreference.com/w/cpp/numeric/random (by LB)
by boral
A Hello World Problem

I am writing the simple hello world program using the following code and encountered the following problem # include<iostream> int main() { std::cou...
[2 replies] Last: You are God to me. Thank you a lot. I read this from a book and read i... (by boral)
Initializing non-aggregate

I have a class with an array(public) and a private member. When I initialize the array of the object of the class, it gives an error. non-aggregate can't be i...
[1 reply] : There are C++11 solutions, e.g. #include <algorithm> #include <iostr... (by Cubbi)
call to undefined function 'count'

i could not solve this type of error. why this error occur? is it didn't compatible with my version of borland C++? #include <stdio.h> #include <stdlib...
[4 replies] Last: Hi, you only have to move the function count before function insert, o... (by Jecs9)
read data and write data in .txt file

i'm working with this code. but, it did not save the data i enter earlier after i close and re-open it #include <iostream> #include <conio.h> #include <...
[no replies]
how to create a date and month format using three numbers

dear professors I'm new comer for the c++ language. So i like to study it like a professional person so i need a help can anyone tell how to format this 148 num...
[7 replies] Last: hey friends anybody know how to create a date object for this question... (by chathubuddi)
Shifting in unsigned multiplication

i want to know that how can i do shifting like this example C___ A____Q____M 0__1011__1101_1011 from this 0__0101__1110_1011 to this here is my code ...
[no replies]
by NaRah
a bug : 0x00007fff83f215d6 in __kill ()

Hi I have the following bug, but I have no idea how to resolve it. Would you please help me? Thank you. Program received signal SIGABRT, Aborted. 0x00007fff8...
[no replies]
declare and write array

I want to develop array w3 with dimensions 4*1(height*width) as below and write a_1...._a4 in it. How could i write w3 with these? Pleae tell me the syntax. ...
[3 replies] Last: 4*1 equals 4. 4 elements. A 1D array for 4 elements, like Chervil sug... (by keskiverto)
vector and pointer

I have to develop a table give below with columns 0 to 4 and rows 0 to 4. Then put values in each location, after that i have to read like value corresponding t...
[1 reply] : http://www.cplusplus.com/doc/tutorial/arrays/ (by keskiverto)
What elements can be stored in an array?

So I've made this dynamic array class. Here are it's constructors: template <class Item> darray<Item>::darray() { used = 0; capacity =1; data = new Item ;...
[1 reply] : Is it possible that my darray<class> can have elements of derived_cla... (by coder777)
Array

To develop array of 4 rows and 1 coloumn and write with value 1,2,3,4 Please suggest syntax.
[1 reply] : int a = { 1,2,3,4 }; (by coder777)
How to create a Unit Testing in c++ for visual studio 2012

give me the sample code and step by step process for unit testing in c++ for visual studio 2012
[4 replies] Last: why? (by mutexe)
Trouble with some functions in Tic-Tac-Toe

#include <iostream> #include <vector> using namespace std; const bool CLEAR_SCREEN = true; /// @brief Utilizes an escape character sequence to clear the...
[3 replies] Last: you need a loop around drawBoard() and getPlay() that goes as long... (by coder777)
Antivirus Detection

Hi. I am a new C++ programmer and I recently started trying out windows.h stuff. However,my antivirus (MalwareBytes) Keeps flagging it. What my program does is ...
[no replies]
December 2013 Pages: 1... 5354555657... 69
  Archived months: [nov2013] [jan2014]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.