Beginners - December 2013 (Page 39)

by yaraa
Will you help me ?

class student { protected : int id; string name; public: student(int i, string n) { id=i; name=n; } }; class salesman :public student { ...
[1 reply] : you will not have any output because it will not compile. (by mutexe)
Making Snake Game with Allegro

I need help making a Snake game with Allegro. I'm not really sure on how I should go upon growing the snake. Could anyone help please?
[1 reply] : Store coordinates of each segment of a snake in the array or, better, ... (by rodiongork)
Binary Search

How to find the binary search with these numbers 1 6 9 10 12 31 36 50 68 73 77 78 80 82 83 84 85 89 94 98 ? PLEASE HELP #include <fstream> #include <iostream...
[1 reply] : insert cout for hi, lo and mid into your loop to find out why it goes ... (by rodiongork)
what is function object

i came across this statement in a book and i cant understand it please help me out.... the sentence is:The templates in <function> help you construct objects t...
[1 reply] : A function object is basically a struct or a class (an "object") which... (by TwilightSpectre)
by ombl4
passing 2d arrays to functions

solved
[no replies]
by mjyz
Hand Tracing Code Segment

I get confused with these code segments(tracing). When a problem like this comes up I don't know how to solve it(on paper) I have a hard time understanding them...
[1 reply] : Lets reformat a bit (without changing the meaning) and fix one typo to... (by keskiverto)
by leo255
Still having problems with an extra line being printed with Fstream

Hello, I'm still kind of stuck with that darn eof issue where an extra/extraneous line gets read/printed/etc., and it's messing up my output and my median calcu...
[5 replies] Last: Ahhh nevermind, I got it. just needed to make x a double, and multiply... (by leo255)
Modifying my calc gross pay

I am having trouble modifying my piece of code to satisfy the instructions given to me. How can i start to correctly do this problem? The directions : Desig...
[3 replies] Last: How did you write the current getNet function? You did state in your ... (by keskiverto)
Graphics

Using graphics module Graphics display colored ring in motion. Help me, please.
[4 replies] Last: Get a colored ring from a website (EX: http://www.perfectsync.com/rt/D... (by closed account 18hRX9L8)
by Nebur
How many different elements in a vector?

Hi everybody, I am asked to make a program that given n, and n integer numbers, returns how many of these integers are different. I have to do it in an extre...
[4 replies] Last: Ok, i will use merge sort. But how can you count how many diferent ele... (by Nebur)
I need array help!

For the love of all that is codie I can not figure out a simple way to put this chuck of info into an array. Divers Difficulty Scores --------------------...
[6 replies] Last: Thanks (by popup271)
File searching error

So i needed a function for my program that will find all the files in exe-location/Files. Since i have yet to delve into windows programming, i just found to di...
[3 replies] Last: I should have mentioned that i have tried "free()". the result is arou... (by Paoletti301)
by Ventus
Help with vectors and class vectors

Hello there, I'm having a strange issue with some class vectors, and I have tried different ways and means to solve it without it affecting my current code, to ...
[4 replies] Last: Oh. Well, I just made such a terrible mistake. Sorry about that.... T... (by Ventus)
by Punk23
Container space management

With which member function containers manages space for its elements?
[3 replies] Last: Well some STL containers have a resize() function which will either ... (by yulingo)
Reading then overwriting to a text file

I don't have any errors when I compile, so that's a good start. :) I need to read a text file. Then I need to view, write over data, and add an additional en...
[9 replies] Last: well it really doesn't matter which extension you use, because no matt... (by yulingo)
Blackjack C++ help

Hello, I am currently writing a blackjack game in C++. I don't know how I can incorporate cardName function in my program. Note: All face cards (Jack, Queen, ...
[4 replies] Last: Hi @jshm415, I have a code of a BlackJack game simulation but is so b... (by eyenrique)
by kylekk
bool help with arrays?!

I want a function that will take a text string as a parameter (so we can actually use it to ask a variety of yes/no questions), and will return a true if they a...
[1 reply] : Looks fine to me, include your entire program if possible. (by Hippogriff)
Print random word from a txt file

no help wow
[1 reply] : Are you expecting us to write an entire program to read in a text file... (by yulingo)
by cmac22
repeat and choices

Can anyone help me with making my code repeat again after the user is done with the first game? Also how to give the user the choice to play or end game. I know...
[3 replies] Last: I still cant get it to work i don't know what i'm doing wrong (by cmac22)
Problems with multi. arrays/conditions

I'm trying to make a simple tic tac toe game and I'm trying to make it so that if the user inputs any number not on the board not (1-9), that they recieve an er...
[2 replies] Last: That worked thanks (by nickmiller24)
December 2013 Pages: 1... 3738394041... 69
  Archived months: [nov2013] [jan2014]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.