Beginners - December 2013 (Page 26)

Sudoku Solver

I have created code to generate a sudoku game. I am just stuck on the solver. I have started but not sure what to do next.The board i am trying to solve looks l...
[5 replies] Last: Finished writing a solver, if you want any hints on the logic part of ... (by heebleworp)
unexpected token error when defining a function

hello, im a beginner , i made a header file in which i declared a function op2().header file: #ifndef M_OPS_H #define M_OPS_H #ifdef __cplusplus extern...
[no replies]
Buffered console output

I've been working with menu creation and positional movements within the console window, and while I've been able to disable the annoying ever blinking cursor, ...
[no replies]
input while the processing is still going on

hey is there a way that i can take a character input,while my loops are still processing/working? and we dont to press enter like in the function getch(); bu...
[4 replies] Last: would look forward reading it.... hey i found a easier way just by i... (by Abhishek09)
Sort string function

How to do sort string function ? if so please help ! #include <algorithm> #include<ctime> #include <iostream> #include <fstream> #include <string> #inclu...
[3 replies] Last: @yulingo yes i am (by closed account G60iz8AR)
by Mooon
can help my in my assignment

in assignment using inheritance,polymorphism and abstraction in c++. COLLEGE develops a system in which a user can check the result of concerned modue or subje...
[7 replies] Last: Thank you I hope to help my (by Mooon)
Best Compiler

I use the old version of Borland C++ and it doesn't support in 64 Bit systems, So can anyone help me in finding the best compiler out there which has syntax si...
[1 reply] : Popular compiler is g++, from gcc compiler collection. I use it and it... (by MatthewRock)
Help with a function

I'm trying to get this function to read from a file and give back the number of "orderitems." Any Idea how I would do something like this, also I get the error ...
[no replies]
by Drasqo
Greetings and hello! + Loop issue

Hey everyone! First off, awesome site! I'm one of the many that recently got hooked on attempting some C++. While I am busy following tutorials and video g...
[4 replies] Last: Removing that semicolon did indeed fixed it. Thanks for the help! <3 ... (by Drasqo)
by binf
Hello

Would somebody help me with this exercice? Write a program that calculates bth power of a modulus k. For example, if you are asked to calculate 2^6 mod 7; 6th ...
[3 replies] Last: You could do it easily if you wrote pow(or power) function //Pseudo... (by MatthewRock)
how to use the str parameter

I need to compare a string array with a master string and get the total of correct match in every string. for example: master string: ABABBBBBABBAAA ...
[2 replies] Last: Thanks. If I read this string from an array how I suppose to compare ... (by alex6es)
many errors when using while loop

hello, i'm a beginner and i'm writing a program in netbeans that can add togather 2,3 and 4 numbers.then i thought of using do-while loop to prompt user to cont...
[2 replies] Last: thank you so much MatthewRock.:) this helped me a lot. (by noobdev)
Allegro Red Line

Hi, im working on a allegro game and i have a little problem with this code: #include <allegro.h> BITMAP *item; int x = 10; int y = 10; int main(){ ...
[2 replies] Last: Ye found out how its the.... textout_ex( screen, font, " ", x, y, ma... (by closed account jyU4izwU)
help need to get a program to upper and lower traingular matrix

i mangaged to get the code and this is c program program #include<stdio.h> #include<conio.h> void main() { int r,c,i,j,a ; clrscr(); printf("\n neter t...
[2 replies] Last: thanks (by sabari lam)
Assignment help (SOS)

Someone can help me with this assignment work. I kinda new in C++. I need some guidelines for my assignment. You are required to develop an application to ...
[3 replies] Last: Here you go: int main(int argc, char* args ) { return 0; } That... (by MatthewRock)
by dpass
recursion and a true beginner

Hello there, first message as you can guess, and with it a really basic question comes! I've started learning about c++ just a few days ago, and now I have a li...
[2 replies] Last: Thank you very much! (by dpass)
Classes and scope

I have some piece of information and I want to change it in different ways, one change at a time. After each change the next change depends on some input. Fo...
[2 replies] Last: You can just integrate it into one class. (by Aceix)
by dp13
Problem with constructor?

Hello and thank you for any help! I don't understand why the objects are only out putting garbage. I've tried using pointers and char instead of strings and ...
[1 reply] : Let's begin at the top ^.^ //invoice.h #ifndef INVOICE_H //put ... (by Glandy)
Printing an array with Pointer = Backwards

I'm trying to print an array with "Pointer Arithmetic" but it's coming out backwards. #include <iostream> int main(void) { int j = {5, 2}; int* p...
[3 replies] Last: In yours, you modify the pointer. In mine, the pointer is not modifie... (by cire)
by AdamV
"Has initializer but incomplete type" :(

Write your question here. Helloo. Just a quick question (potentially)... when I try to compile my code; I get this error: variable ‘std::ifstream VertexShad...
[no replies]
December 2013 Pages: 1... 2425262728... 69
  Archived months: [nov2013] [jan2014]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.