Beginners - December 2013 (Page 23)

what"s wrong with this problem? can anyone help..

// A PROGRAM FOR PASSENGER FARE, THE SYSTEM MUST ASK THE USER TO ENTER AGE OF PASSENGER.IF AGE IS BELOW 12,THERE IS A 10% DISCOUNT, ELSE 5% DISCOUNT // THE USE...
[8 replies] Last: ok thank you. i'll fix and try it later at home. i am at school today.... (by halimdeki)
Deconstructor issue on Binary Search Tree

I am having a weird issue. I ran the following program without the function call prePostInOrder(); and put it back into main and it works just fine but the mom...
[1 reply] : The declaration of your function is like this: void prePostInOrder(BS... (by yulingo)
Arrays

Does anyone know how to start out/finish the code below using arrays ? If so, please help ! #include <iostream> #include <string> using namespace std; v...
[1 reply] : You iterate through your array with a for loop. In fact, there was a... (by yulingo)
by VRY321
End of an array?

Hi, I'm really new to programming, so sorry if this is a silly question. So I have an array of strings of indeterminate size, and the program is supposed ...
[8 replies] Last: Here's a possible implementation using vectors: #include <iostream>... (by xismn)
by Garion
Modify user input to open a file

I'm trying to make a program that will accept a string input then use the vector function .pushback() to add characters into the string so I can open a file. ...
[11 replies] Last: Thank you. I wasn't sure what that line of information actually meant/... (by Garion)
by Al GIS
Ranges in Case control structure

Is it possible to create a range within case? I know you can handle ranges easily with nested if then else, but I wanted to do some creative programming. If it'...
[3 replies] Last: Sorry for the late reply, but thank you! This helped me in my curiosit... (by Al GIS)
[Need help!] I really don't understand functions in C++

Hello, So I'm new to these forums, but i'll ask anyway. I am really confused with the functions in C++ (and we have a test on them tomorrow in my programmin...
[4 replies] Last: Or actually provide advice: What is a void function? A function dec... (by yulingo)
by Coxxej
While Loops

#include "stdafx.h" #include < iostream > using namespace std; int main() { int n = 6000000; while (n > 0) { cout << n << ", "; ------------...
[6 replies] Last: Ohhhh ya haha i also have another question. is there a way I could put... (by Coxxej)
Converting for loops to while with Arrays

Right now I have max=myArr ; for(int i=1;i<10;i++){ if(max<myArr ){ max=myArr ; I'm trying to convert it to a while loop or a do while loop. It's re...
[3 replies] Last: You probably don't want to increment i until after you do the array ... (by yulingo)
The difference between these 2 array declarations

What's the difference between these declarations of arrays, because the first one works fine, the second doesn't give error but doesn't give the same result ...
[4 replies] Last: What is the exact problem you are having with the second definition (a... (by Duthomhas)
by Coxxej
I am new

Hi I am just learning C++ and was doing good until reached this and am unable to find a problem. #include "stdafx.h" #include <iostream> using namespace ...
[4 replies] Last: and this #include <iostream> using namespace std; int main() { ... (by Chriscpp)
Euler Angles

Alright. Well right off the bad I will state that this is a class related question, but NOT a homework question. I am currently building my own math library and...
[2 replies] Last: Basically, you have two separate 3-D coordinate systems, both having t... (by yulingo)
How to move around inside For Loop; Please help

Hello Everyone, Firstly, this site as been invaluable to me in recent weeks, so thankyou very much. My problem is that I have a question asked inside a For Loo...
[5 replies] Last: Both of these Ideas worked perfectly, I'm going to go with the functio... (by Benson21)
by amjaad
a random element in array

Implement the QuickSort Algorithm; Your code should be in C++. The user should be allowed to choose between 3 options; which element considered a Pivot. Pivot ...
[2 replies] Last: thank u soooo much :$ (by amjaad)
System Stack question

Firstly hi all! I am new to these forums. My professor gave me a question for my final study guide that I don't understand. It is in our "functions" chapter. H...
[6 replies] Last: [quote=AresSupreme]I am still a little foggy on the order in which sta... (by Smac89)
by stdeez
using cygwin

ive been learning about assemble language and following along through this book, i just dont know how to run programs i write in netbeans through the terminal. ...
[no replies]
cannot view the data after adding to vector

Dears, Iam a beginner and I develop using linux g++ Kindly need your support as after creation of 3D vector and adding the Transaction object to it, I can't...
[no replies]
need help understaning a gdb error (1,2)

I have two typedefs for a vector: typedef std::vector<bool> bit_vector; typedef const std::vector<bool> const_bit_vector; and that vector is filled l...
[29 replies] Last: if i use a raw array instead of a vector the program works perfectly. ... (by density)
files and streams project

all works perfectly but when data is entered it shows data and than shows error message what wrong with this code #include <fstream> #include <iostream...
[2 replies] Last: I don't understand how can write each value should i use char instead ... (by Sharan123)
by Juve45
error while sorting with stl

Hello! I have a code that is not complete, but a have an error when i call sort(v.begin(), v.end(), compare); (line 48) the error says: too many arguments t...
[2 replies] Last: oh... thanks:) (by Juve45)
December 2013 Pages: 1... 2122232425... 69
  Archived months: [nov2013] [jan2014]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.