Beginners - December 2013 (Page 18)

How to check if a specific vector[n] exist?

Hello, there's a way to check if a specific index of a vector exist without getting error or program crash? I would like to knoe if there is something sim...
[5 replies] Last: In other language Well this not other languages. (by ResidentBiscuit)
Bug when r

When I ran my program, the turbo became this? How can I fix it? http://www.upanh.com/slider/?e=malihu&s=upload&start=8rc15r2ccco
[1 reply] : Can you please link to the image directly, or host it somewhere else? ... (by Werner2)
need help

hello i need help with that program it have to write the funtion of sin please help me /* ** Izena/Nombre : ** **-------------------------------...
[5 replies] Last: You welcome. The reason it didn't work was because you wrote your con... (by Werner2)
by heidiK
Online-Test-Questions

Hello everyone Could somebody please help me with the correct answers of the following questions asked during an online test? I don't remember the exact code...
[2 replies] Last: Thanks ValliusDax. That was very very helpful :) Could anyone pleas... (by heidiK)
CMD BOX STILL WONT OPEN!

Ok so yesterday i had posted that when i go to run evena simple program in visual studio 2008 using the f5 button the cmd box like flashes on the screen then di...
[9 replies] Last: (Sorry, I should have been more specific about that.) (by Duthomhas)
by BrianA
Provlem C++

Hello I have a txt file John Acer, DNB, LT123578 Marisa Kate, Swed, LT64454 David Mode, DNB, LT4464 Black Jack, DNB, LT6565 And I need to construct algoryth...
[4 replies] Last: #include <iostream> #include <fstream> #include <string> int main()... (by booradley60)
by Mishu
__.exe has stopped working

when i run the following code in codeblocks or devc++,a window is displayed saying __.exe has stopped working..plz tell me if there's a solution to it #includ...
[3 replies] Last: if you'd use code tags you'd get more feedback... the problem is this... (by coder777)
Comparing two elements of two diff. string arrays for equality

Hi Everyone, It seems this is an often asked question on c++ forums but I still cant make sense of it. I'm writing a simple conversion program from English to...
[5 replies] Last: hi Guys, I read you said, and had another crack at writing this progr... (by Benson21)
Simple Quiz

This time I try to make a quiz with three questions that should be appearing with order. Somehow, I got an "invalid conversion from 'const char' to 'char" error...
[3 replies] Last: This is exactly what i'm doing and thanks to a forum member, i've adde... (by closed account iAk3T05o)
Pass value to windows command

Hi everyone, I am new here. I took C++ as one of my school requirements and I found it interesting. I am currently working on a program that will allow me t...
[5 replies] Last: Jewellcpp: Thanks for your response. I will look into it. Computerge... (by ceantuco)
Project

I need to write a program for a storage. One thing that the program need to do is clean up the storage from all expired goods. Can someone please help me? I don...
[1 reply] : You'll need to be more specific with what the program needs to do for ... (by RadWayne)
Writing an array without if statement

Dear Friends, I need a code to print this array without using if statement: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P ...
[9 replies] Last: #include <iostream> #include <algorithm> #include <vector> int main(... (by condor)
Input Validatiion Help

I cannot for the life of me figure out how to make this piece of code not accept a character as well as numbers < 1 and numbers > 5. Everything I have tried doe...
[12 replies] Last: Thanks all. This has solved my problem and now nothing is able to be e... (by vaze159)
by pintee
Debug Assertion Error

Hi y'all, i'm back with another question. :) As I described previously(http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/beginner/120171/), I' m creating a simple MFC text editor...
[4 replies] Last: It wouldn't allow me to do the dynamic cast on COleClientItem::GetAct... (by coder777)
Plz help,Confusion about copy constructor

Can anyone please explain to me what's copy constructor and how does it work(explain its syntax plz)? i am not sure whether i am understanding it correctly. Doe...
[4 replies] Last: Usually, the compiler will generate a default copy constructor for you... (by xismn)
Ah! im stuck and cant figure this out! Help! :)

Hi! Well im new to programming in general and have super basic knowledge so im pretty confused right now. You see whenever I run the code below, I can go throug...
[9 replies] Last: You could also use if (yes = "yes") if you set up the program like t... (by closed account iAk3T05o)
please ..take out the logical error in this program..

#include <iostream> #include <conio.h> using namespace std; class studentmarks { private: int physics; int maths; ...
[1 reply] : You didn't overload the assignment operator. #include <iostream> #i... (by Cody0023)
by Blank
internet service provider.

im not really quite sure, if im doing the problem correctly.. this is what i have so far... i need help please this is the question to the problem im working...
[1 reply] : I can remember struggling with this one as well. I believe you intend... (by dmpaul26)
by pintee
Rich Edit Text Control

Hi, I'm trying to implement a simple MFC text editor in VS2010 C++. I was wondering how you add rich edit text controls to a document. Does anybody know of a...
[no replies]
Minesweeper project

Is this this a correct code to get out of a minesweeper ? #include <fstream> #include <iostream> #include <string> #include <stdlib.h> using namespace st...
[no replies]
December 2013 Pages: 1... 1617181920... 69
  Archived months: [nov2013] [jan2014]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.