Beginners - December 2013 (Page 17)

by Blank
i need help please

im not really quite sure, if im doing the problem correctly.. this is what i have so far... i need help please this is the question to the problem im working...
[7 replies] Last: Its better to have a major function that calculates the bill given the... (by Stormboy)
by Nefri
date and time separeta from one string

Hello i need separate this. 5.5.10:30 into two string string zinter1 = "5.5." string zinter2 = "10:30" Can anybody help me ? i trying something with getline ...
[2 replies] Last: string intervalz = "5.5.10:30"; string zinter1, zinter2; ... (by Chervil)
fatal error: iostream.h: No such file or directory

Hello all, Finally I have started writting tiny programs in C++. And here is my first question: I am trying to use #include <iostream.h> in a simple c++ pro...
[4 replies] Last: The header name iostream.h dates back to the pre-standard C++ of the... (by Catfish666)
fatal error: iostream.h: No such file or directory

Hello all, Finally I have started writting tiny programs in C++. And here is my first question: I am trying to use #include <iostream.h> in a simple c++ pro...
[4 replies] Last: Ok, got it. Thanks for such speedy response Mats, modoran & Catfish6... (by patkipramod)
by Roua
plzzzzzzzz

Question:
[4 replies] Last: thank you all (by Roua)
Looking for list of good C++ books for beginner

Hi all, I am trying to find in FAQ/Article/Forum, a list of suggested C++ books for beginners. Can you please provide me that link or suggest me some books....
[4 replies] Last: Thank you all, :-) (by patkipramod)
Beginner

Will this prgogram work? #include <fstream> #include <iostream> #include <iomanip> using namespace std; const char CDfv = "duomenys.txt" const ...
[2 replies] Last: No, you've closed your stream before it's open (possible exception err... (by ValliusDax)
.txt equivalence for mac?

So im in some tutorials that involve file making through c++ using fstream. Simple stuff, and i believe my code works correctly, the problem is that im using a ...
[2 replies] Last: txt isn't a folder, it is a file extension. I would guess that XCode ... (by closed account z05DSL3A)
Can someone please explain (1,2)

Can someone please explain for loops. Dem7w2 perfectly explained do loops for me but no one seems to answer my other questions in that thread. ...
[21 replies] Last: Guys, while I know how to use argc and argv , I was responding to a qu... (by ValliusDax)
by mgehad
templates

Hello , I use Eclipse (Ubuntu) and here's the error in the following code. any help 'd be appreciated :) .. /home/mg/Documents/WorkSpace/DS/Debug/../mai...
[2 replies] Last: Thank you :) (by mgehad)
by wolfv
error: cannot convert 'C (*)()' to 'C*' in initialization

This code looks simple but I am embarrassed to say I can not figure out the compile error. The commented code is similar and it compiles. Why does "C* ptrObj ...
[1 reply] : Drop the () on line 6. The compiler thinks line 6 is a declaration ... (by Lowest0ne)
Reading input files Error

Hey guys, I have an input file that looks like this Fahman 75 84 83 Saad 74 83 82 Mohsin 23 23 23 Waqas 23 92 92 ray 23 02 093 When I'm printing it ...
[7 replies] Last: Read this: http://www.cplusplus.com/reference/ios/ios/good/ in.good... (by coder777)
Reading csv into 2d arrays properly

I've been looking into many I/O questions I have, and one in particular is how to read values in from a txt or csv file to alter 2d array values. I've already m...
[4 replies] Last: Thanks alot, LowestOne. That quick change to if (!iss) break; on lin... (by CplusplusAcolyte)
Can Somebody Explain How This Works?

Hey! I am prepearing for the test and I would like to know how these two codes are working step by step. #include <iostream> using namespace std; ...
[5 replies] Last: This program works, however I have no clue what its supposed to accom... (by Cody0023)
Help urgent

Opening Screen The program should display a menu from which you chose to play or quit. Display before the menu the name of the game and let it blink for few s...
[4 replies] Last: Your code won't compile at all, and your two main functions, which are... (by yulingo)
by pintee
How to detect newline in rich edit text control

Hi, I'm trying to detect the occurrence of a newline among some text typed into a text edit control. What is the correct way to do this? I've tried the f...
[no replies]
converting decimal to hexadecimal

Hello all. So this was a code I've been working on and trying to implement another feature to this switch program. I'm trying to add a hexadecimal conversion. M...
[1 reply] : This is a simple way to do it here. I can guarantee you it's not the m... (by Garion)
Having problems understanding loops

Like the title says, i'm having problems understanding loops (do, for and while). I joined this forum days ago to ask for help on a coding problem but lu...
[4 replies] Last: Here's a simple example that helps explain the difference between the ... (by CplusplusAcolyte)
what the -> operand does?

Hello C++ experts! I've a question about the -> operand that I now see quite often in some code for embedded systems. it looks to me to be anotehr way to acc...
[5 replies] Last: Could you also point me some manuals/tutorials that explain such conc... (by ResidentBiscuit)
Whats the difference and what should I use

Hello, whats the difference between float(atan(14.865f)) and atanf(14.865f) and what should I use?
[2 replies] Last: Thank you! (by ravel1989)
December 2013 Pages: 1... 1516171819... 69
  Archived months: [nov2013] [jan2014]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.