Beginners - December 2012 (Page 48)

(x/1!) – (x^2/2!) + (x^3/3!) - (x^4/4!) + (x^5/5!) - (x^6/6!) + (x^7/7!) – ((x^8/8!) + (x^9/9!) - (x^10/10!) Algorithm??

Please help me with my homework by input x: (x/1!) – (x^2/2!) + (x^3/3!) - (x^4/4!) + (x^5/5!) - (x^6/6!) + (x^7/7!) – ((x^8/8!) + (x^9/9!) - (x^10/10...
[10 replies] Last: Thanks guys its done now... #include <iostream> using namespace std... (by lvlichael72)
How can i set up a constructor to dynamical manipulate an array?

im having a lot of trouble doing something like so...can you see what im trying to do, where can i find the rules of declaring arrays in class and their member ...
[8 replies] Last: great :D (by devonrevenge)
by ft95
even numbers

(Even Numbers) Write a program that inputs a series of integers and passes them one at a time to function isEven, which uses the modulus operator to determine ...
[7 replies] Last: thank you again. (by ft95)
Pointer object disappearing / losing data??

Hi guys, I'm having a very odd problem. Particularly odd because this was working perfectly when I wrote it 2 weeks ago, but now coming back to it, it's acti...
[no replies]
add histogram of bin 170 to 180 in histogrm of bin 0 to 10

I have histogram in bins range 0 to 180. I want to add histogram of bin 170 to 180 to histogram of bins 0 to 10. For that , i am doing like this for(int...
[2 replies] Last: Lots of ways to do this. Since you refer to bins 0 to 180, the array m... (by Chervil)
Stupid person alert!!!

Hey Guys, I am newbie here, and my knowledge to computers is near to none. See I am a student of science but enjoy using technology. So I want to learn C++ to ...
[7 replies] Last: Yes, I am think of making a simple cricket match simulator. (by ahmad94)
How does one pass an Array to a Function?

A program I am working on requires me to: "Write a three function program. The main function of the program should create an array that can store 10 integer...
[9 replies] Last: #include <iostream> void get_input(int A , int size); void display_... (by Darkmaster)
Having trouble with the last part of my array...

I've written the first 2 thirds of the program, but the final part seems to be escaping me. I needed to make an array asking the user for 3 salesmen, and then ...
[4 replies] Last: Wait! Got it! I wasn't resetting count1 correctly... Thanks you, M... (by ialsolovebees)
Infiling into classes with multiple variables

I'm Creating a program that I agreed to do and now I think I am in over my head. The code below is only a header file for a retail store register. This portion ...
[12 replies] Last: Nevermind, I saw my error. Thanks (by helpplease911)
Linked lists and segmentation faults

#include<iostream> #include<fstream> #include<iomanip> #include<vector> #include<string> using namespace std; char getMenuChoice(); void verticalSpace...
[4 replies] Last: Ah that makes so much more sense! Thank you for the explanation! (by closed account LNAM4iN6)
by ft95
illegel

#include "stdafx.h" #include<iostream> using namespace std; bool even (int); int _tmain(int argc, _TCHAR* argv ) { int number; cout<<"Enter the...
[3 replies] Last: thank you veltas.as you said i didn't have } for int main I have anoth... (by ft95)
Run-time check failure

Run-Time Check Failure #3 - The variable 'displayword' is being used without being initialized.Please help someone hehe.
[6 replies] Last: char userguess is where the user's letter input goes. Ahh I am an i... (by BushMuffin)
File Handling Help

Friends, this is my code ..m jus trying to store some data as objects of structures in a file. and later retrieve them to do some operations... can someone pls ...
[2 replies] Last: thnx..gonna keep dat in mind nxt tym ... :) (by rishabhsharma)
Is there a better way of writing this?

if (mon .isAlive() == false && mon .isAlive() == false && mon .isAlive() == false && mon .isAlive() == false && mon .isAlive() == false && mon .isAlive() == fa...
[9 replies] Last: do something like counter of killed monsters, every time when monster ... (by xdeadmonkx)
add each content.read from file

my this programm just doing the square of every first number it gets. my file is like 120 22 code : #include<cmath> #include<cstdlib> #include<iostream>...
[5 replies] Last: thanks it working now properly (by pradeep rawat)
by linjie
class string problem

#include<iostream> #include<fstream> #include<cstring> #include<string> using namespace std; int readFileLBL(string strFileName,string s ) { char...
[6 replies] Last: I have know what cause this. Thank you everybody. The file "n" generat... (by linjie)
opening multiple files in C++ using classes

I am trying to open multiple text files using fstream in a class float_seq object that i have created but i don't know how to close the file in order to open th...
[4 replies] Last: Thank you for your reply. I just tried it and I was able to open the f... (by iamtobey)
Repetition and Boolean Expressions Help Please

I need to make a program that asks for a user's gender, height, and weight and then based off their inputs, it then decides if they are accepted or not. ...
[5 replies] Last: I know what the deal is. Its outputting heightOk and weightOk as 1 bec... (by Ronnoc780)
Pointer logic inside functions

Hi, I'm having problems with pointers, I want to make a function that swaps the value of one variable in Main() for another. I have it working within the functi...
[3 replies] Last: All right, I've figured it out for the most part, but if someone has a... (by newbieg)
by ft95
problem in display

I want this: car hour charge 1 1.5 2.00 2 4.0 2.50 3 24.0 10...
[2 replies] Last: ok,thank you so much. I solved my problem (by ft95)
December 2012 Pages: 1... 4647484950... 65
  Archived months: [nov2012] [jan2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.