Beginners - December 2012 (Page 41)

how we can enter a number to go out of the loop??

hii guys i really neeeeeeeeeed a heeeeeeeeelp in that: Open the customers file in append mode. b. Allow the administrator to enter the customer mobile number,...
[3 replies] Last: @heba u can do like this int main(){ bool match = 1; //... (by Felicia123)
dynamic allcation of an array in a class

Hello all, I`m a student trying to learn c++. I got stuck in this problem: #include "stdafx.h" #include <iostream> using namespace std; class test{ ...
[3 replies] Last: I think you suffered a mental model misapprehension 1 about defining ... (by Moschops)
Help with my program

#include <iostream> #include <string> #include <vector> #include <ctime> #include <cstdlib> using namespace std; string userInput; class enemy ...
[2 replies] Last: Thanks for that :D Just a quick change to else if (enemy1.diflevel >=... (by DJLad16)
by Maryyy
importance of a pointer as an output of a function

Hi friends, I understand the concept of pointers as input or output of a function. Now I need a good example to show the importance of a pointer as an output...
[2 replies] Last: A function has only one return value. If you want to return more thing... (by Peter87)
Why is this not working

Hi all, could you tell me why this simple statement it not working, I am checking for char Y or y #include<iostream> using namespace std; int main() { ...
[16 replies] Last: I did something like similar to this with a program I had to write. M... (by jlillie89)
by QQED
friend Class Function to read other Class private int

I'm trying to let one particular function of class B to read a private variable "number" in a class A. Compilation of code below gives me plenty of errors, what...
[2 replies] Last: Works like charm! Thanks! (by QQED)
Print the Quotient and Remainder of two value

What is my problem? please help me to fix this for our assignment ;] #include <stdio.h> #include <conio.h> int a,b; int resultq,resultr; void main () { clrs...
[1 reply] : Should be if( a<= 0 || b<=0 ) Instead of a&&b <=0 On a related n... (by kameswarib)
RAPTOR Translation

Hello, I have a homework assignment due for my Intro to Programming class, I have no idea what I am doing and wanted some help. I complete it in RAPTOR and gene...
[no replies]
how to create an instream file in c++

i dont know how to create an instream file that can be readable by c++ and how can i know when to use ifstream and ofstream
[4 replies] Last: and how to create file that c++ can read (like a txt file) do lots of ... (by assassin2811)
New C++ tutorials at MEGA C++ tutorials

Hy. I just found a new site about C++ programming languages. On this site you have complete C++ tutorials a detailed step-by-step guide for successful programmi...
[no replies]
"The system cannot find the path specified"

I have two pieces of code: #include <cmath>; #include <iostream> #include <fstream> #include <cstdlib> #include <string> #include <iomanip> #include...
[1 reply] : #include <stdio.h> #include <iostream> #include <stdlib.h> #include <... (by gugge444)
How to define an object from Class A in Class B

Hello guys! I'm a beginner in C++ programming and I've a (stupid, I think) doubt about how to pass an object's class into another class. Suppose we have thes...
[no replies]
Functions

I am trying to create a function which divides all numbers under 1000 by 5. (I already know how to get all numbers under 1000) The main problem that I am having...
[6 replies] Last: Thanks thats what I wanted! (by closed account LN7oGNh0)
Outputing table to Data file in C++

To say I'm a beginner is being generous. I'm working on a project for a beginning C++ Programming for Engineers class. I almost have the complete code accept ...
[1 reply] : In general, writing to a file takes on this form: /* You'll need to*/... (by closed account DEUX92yv)
by Lindz
When to use ++x and x++?

I'm not really sure what's happening here and when 1 is being added to each variable. I was wrote this to try to understand it but i'm still confused. Can someo...
[7 replies] Last: How is this the conclusion for the premise that they're equivalent? ... (by Catfish3)
Interval values

Solved
[2 replies] Last: Simple math. a must be equal to or larger than x, and a must be equal ... (by Volatile Pulse)
sum the rows and columns of a magic square

I wrote this code(with a little help) that makes a magic square. Now I need to sum the rows and columns and diagonals. I can't figure out what i'm doing wrong. ...
[1 reply] : here is my concept for my last time project your looping not wrong. bu... (by Felicia123)
by moha85
Urgent HELP needed with non working C++ code

Hello everyone, Below is my code that is not working and the 2 errors I'm getting are error codes LNK2019 and LNK1120 but I can't figure out what is causing the...
[1 reply] : i compiled . doesn't have any problem. check your cpp. your other cpp... (by Felicia123)
Help please

Locating avenues’ addresses in mid-Manhattan is not easy; for example, the nearest cross street to 866 3rd Avenue is 53rd Street, whereas the nearest cross s...
[3 replies] Last: http://gdansk.bradley.edu/olekmali/courses/ee-102/homework/6_homework.... (by Omar Elsayed)
errors in system("cls")

hello everyone. i've got a problem System ("cls") doesn't work i'm using Dev-C++ 5.2.0.0 what do you think is the problem here? #include<iostream> #i...
[2 replies] Last: So.. the question is why doesn't clearing the screen work before you'v... (by cire)
December 2012 Pages: 1... 3940414243... 65
  Archived months: [nov2012] [jan2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.