Beginners - December 2012 (Page 36)

How do i print this series??Need your help

Write a program to print the following pattern by using loops or any other method? 11 13 15 15 17 19 17 19 21 23 19 21 23 25 27 21 23 25 27 29 31
[2 replies] Last: Code: #include<iostream.h> void main() { for(int a=01; a<=5; a++) {f... (by haris94)
Having trouble help

I need help with creating a program that allows the user to enter a payroll code. The program should search for the payroll code in the file and then display th...
[8 replies] Last: example. u want to read without # int main(){ int numbers ; ... (by Felicia123)
What is the different between int *x and int * x?

I thought int * x is for declaring a pointer, but what does the int *b, and *c do? // pointer to classes example #include <iostream> using namespace std; ...
[5 replies] Last: Ok thanks guys. (by selenium)
NetPay program

For some reason or another, I can't get my program to calculate correctly the netpay.... #include <iostream> #include <fstream> #include <string> #inclu...
[6 replies] Last: Wow... WOWOWOW! So silly I didn't see this.. "grossPay = hoursWeek '+... (by alistjazz)
Comparing Strings Problem

I am working on a project that has a variety of functions laid out to work with an array of structures. My program is basically supposed to act as a handler ...
[2 replies] Last: Thanks very much for your help. I appreciate it. I looked into it mo... (by susansuth)
Having Issues with program need assistance

Problem: Quest 3 continually repeats #include<iostream> #include<string> #include<cmath> #include<cstdlib> #include<iomanip> #include<ctime> #include<s...
[1 reply] : a ton more to the code program is 2000 lines of code just this particu... (by Ahrna52)
Please check the login function.

//----------------------------------------------------------------------- //--------------------------Class Definition----------------------------- //-----...
[no replies]
calculate avg from input file

Hi. I have this program I'm writing that I'm stuck on. The first part needs to read in a list of student ID's and a corresponding test score (example input file...
[8 replies] Last: It's not crashing for me now either. Hmm. I must've fixed something wi... (by angrybeaver76)
Data from file not saving right to an array. Why?! aaahhhh!

Ok I think I'm headed in the right direction, but still can't get this to work. I just can't get the right data to save into the arrays for some reason. I was a...
[4 replies] Last: Thanks for responding SamuelAdams! The first file "TestScores.txt" ... (by angrybeaver76)
Adding numbers up to 512 digits, placing them into arrays?

So I need to add a number of up to 512 digits. This number will be provided by the user. I have the general idea of how to do it, I was wondering if it makes se...
[12 replies] Last: Ohhh, okay. So your code placed the characters from the string into an... (by nomnom123)
can't assign 2d array? Idk why

So I am pretty sure what I am doing is right but it keeps giving me an error so idk if I a missing a header? or I am doing it wrong and thinking its right. So h...
[4 replies] Last: Not really sure my teacher gave us a sample outline with and I was fol... (by OLittleO)
by khal
Kruskral Algo

Hey guys I am trying to implement kruskral algorithm using a adjacency list. I was unable to find any pseudo code for this algorithm using adjacency list. I was...
[no replies]
[HELP] Sorting Structure ??

Hi, i have a struct that has some data of a few persons like in the sample i have here: struct PersonalData { int ...
[12 replies] Last: You got it solved? (by jlillie89)
Help with output statement

Hello, i need help with an output. The program calculates votes for an election and the percent of each candidate and it suppose to output a winner. But i cant ...
[7 replies] Last: Thanks that worked!!!! (by closed account z8q4izwU)
Tree Project

All, Here is a project I have been assigned and I am having trouble with the output of the report.dat file. I am hoping someone could help me out, I can not ge...
[no replies]
by iggle
Calling a stream in a function

So I am writing a very simple program that prompts a user to input a file name. Assuming file name enters exists, the program will display the largest and small...
[2 replies] Last: If you close the file at the end of largest() this is the only way t... (by maeriden)
Need help with text files.

I want to try to make a basic program that lets you enter your own username and password, and it will store it, and will allow you to log in with it later. I ha...
[1 reply] : They are overwritten. When you open the file you start outputting data... (by maeriden)
Need help getting avg number of guesses.

Its a guess game with 4 rounds.. i just need to find the average number of guesses. I DO NOT need the number of guesses for each round which i already have. H...
[1 reply] : Well I'm embarrassed to say this but this took me a lot longer than I ... (by guatemala007)
Conver this to javascript?

Hi, sorry if this isn't quite a relevent post. But I'm trying to learn a little bit of Javascript, and I know basic C++ So what I am trying to do is make a bit...
[no replies]
inheritance program problem

When I compile the following code, it compiles fine. When I run the code it allows me to enter the input for the first set of data and then give an error that p...
[3 replies] Last: Look at lines 10 and 13 in each code section respectively. (by firedraco)
December 2012 Pages: 1... 3435363738... 65
  Archived months: [nov2012] [jan2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.