Beginners - December 2012 (Page 18)

i need help just a little beginner :)

hello everybody i just started one day ago my course in C++ can any body help me with this code it keeps tell me that there is error but icant find it #inc...
[19 replies] Last: Just to clarify, I don't actually use either the Bloodshed or Orwell I... (by Chervil)
This OR That?!

Hello World! I finished an introduction course at my local community college, it was a C++ intro course that covered the basics but left off at the Object Or...
[4 replies] Last: Pick a language and stick with it, but it's nice to know everyone's vi... (by Volatile Pulse)
Wich syntax is correct?

Hi, in my school I've been learning this kind of syntax: char Name ; int main() { printf("What's your name?:\t"); scanf("%[^\n]", &Name); printf("...
[5 replies] Last: It's allowed (although rarely needed) to use the C-style I/O in a C++ ... (by Cubbi)
How to Print Big Number?

I don't need anything or any calculation. I just need to take a big number as input and print it. I think it's not so hard but I can't print it. Can anyone help...
[5 replies] Last: I don't believe a 64 bit int can hold 24 digits. An unsigned 64 int ca... (by Volatile Pulse)
problem with while loop

Hello everyone ,I faced this problem and I tried to fixe it but I couldind please I need your help .. this is my code: #pragma endregion private: System::Voi...
[no replies]
by SMA01
Question about creating files

I need to write a program that reads values from an external file. I am creating the file using Notepad, but in putting in values do I need to separate the valu...
[2 replies] Last: This was in xcode c++, there might be some small syntax changes in vis... (by Adijunn)
Background color

Is there any way to change the background color on a "console application" ?
[8 replies] Last: [quote=Private]I already know that but i would like to make it general... (by Volatile Pulse)
need assistance please

i have a question why doesnt this work? #include "stdafx.h" #include <iostream> #include <cstring> #include <string> #include <iomanip> #include <std...
[2 replies] Last: thanks a lot i had this on my final as a question and i didnt turn it ... (by juancarpinteiro)
Array initialization

Is there a way to initialize an array according to user input? Array lenght? #include<iostream> using namespace std; int main(){ int cells...
[13 replies] Last: @ Darkmaster: I see, thanks, I´ll use your advice. So now I´ve com... (by Marcos Modenesi)
Help make a lottery program.

Hello! I'm fairly new to c++, and I need some help to get started on my latest assignment. The task is as follows: Write a C++ app that randomize 10 lottery...
[2 replies] Last: i dont really see the time saved there i still need to set the datatyp... (by Darkmaster)
errno

Can you give examples of functions setting errno? What are some standard functions that set it?
[3 replies] Last: Some examples I took from the reference. /* strerror example : error... (by closed account 18hRX9L8)
What I need to know.

I what to make a MMO/MMORPG . I know I need to know a programming language(C++), but is that it? What other knowledge would I have to know? Are there any tools...
[5 replies] Last: Here you go: http://www.rpgmakerweb.com/ (by cnoeval)
by nannal
Dynamicly sized arrays

Hey, I'm messing around with making a cards against humanity clone for educational purposes but I'm running into a a little problem I'm making the hardest bi...
[2 replies] Last: Thanks (by nannal)
by Izaks
The function is to output the phrase one or more in single line.

Please I need help i have this final to turn in tomorrow.i recall in the past i wrote a similar program like this all so i need somebody to lead me into changin...
[2 replies] Last: First please use codetags when posting code in the forums (Hint: the <... (by closed account 3qX21hU5)
getline returning entire file

Hello, I've run into a situation where getline returns the entire file. I have not had the problem before and could not find a solution to this online. When ...
[7 replies] Last: http://www.asciitable.com/ Decimal Hex Char Description 10 A ... (by Chervil)
MASSIVE error message.

YES! ME AGAIN! WITH MORE ERRORS! So, when trying to compile a TEENY WEENY program, it gives a massive error, please help, I am near helpless. Here is the...
[6 replies] Last: SOLVED! Thanks guys, (except guestgulkan) :3 (by Raven396)
by rey9
gauss-jordan method

can anyone teach me how to make a simple c++ program that solves a linear eqations using gauss-jordan method? any help will be highly appreciated :) thank you
[3 replies] Last: Some comments: In `(the diagonal) It's a zero, Swap with another row'... (by ne555)
runtime error

this code is giving runtime error.. why? #include<stdio.h> int main() { int i; for(i=0;i<100000;i++) { printf("s\n"); } ...
[3 replies] Last: Went to that link: I think the problem is a limitation of the website... (by guestgulkan)
by rey9
outputting an inputted matrix???

can anyone help me with this?? i am trying to display an inputted 3-D array here is my code: #include<iostream> using namespace std; int main() { ...
[8 replies] Last: the output is not correct but maybe i can get some ideas in your code.... (by rey9)
max array size

what is the maximum size of array in c?
[2 replies] Last: There is no maximum size stated in the c++ standards doc. In practice... (by guestgulkan)
December 2012 Pages: 1... 1617181920... 65
  Archived months: [nov2012] [jan2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.