Beginners - December 2011 (Page 27)

Problem with class derived menu.

Nevermind
[no replies]
class/member function (Choice::Set) issue

Hey guys. I'm new to C++ (this semester) and I'm having an issue with my member function Choice::Set(int, int). So, what do we think would cause a set ...
[1 reply] : #include "stdafx.h" #include <iostream> #include <ctime> #incl... (by rageoutfool)
help me bug VS2008

i installed VS 2008 and appear bug :( http://upnhanh.sieuthinhanh.com/tmpimages/images/sieuthiNHANH2011121034349ntjiytfmym2359350_1.jpeg help me
[3 replies] Last: Either the exe doesn't exist, or it's already running. (by hanst99)
two dimensional vector

hello guys. i'm new to c++. i've problem using two dimensional vector. i've a project of making conway's game of life. this is the code that i have made so fa...
[1 reply] : What is the desired result? Anyways, your problem seems to be in your ... (by hanst99)
Another question about c-strings (1,2)

I'm reading from this file ('master'): 5 Christine Kim (spaces) 30.00 2 1 F And I while I can read the file correctly into these variables: master >> m...
[25 replies] Last: I think I had this problem before. Have a look at these: http://www.c... (by Lynx876)
by alin
a lot of issues

1> Touching "Debug\propertyPage.unsuccessfulbuild". 1>ClCompile: 1> All outputs are up-to-date. 1> propertyPageView.cpp 1>d:\pt facultate\c++\propertypag...
[4 replies] Last: On line 153 of propertypageview.cpp you're trying to use CMyPropert... (by Moschops)
My message Encryption program

Just thought I'd share this. I made it just for fun, after coding the Caeser Ciper. https://sites.google.com/site/davevisone/MessageEncryption.zip?attredirec...
[3 replies] Last: I finally got around to doing it. You can download the sorce code here... (by Lynx876)
by alin
snake problem

#include<iostream.h> using namespace std; #include<conio.h> #include<graphics.h> #include<dos.h> #include<stdlib.h> #include<stdio.h> #include<time.h> ...
[1 reply] : Try #include <iostream> , without the .h That should do it.. ... (by whitenite1)
by lankey
Counting Program

Hi, I've been learning basic C++ for a couple months now and I'm currently writing a program to count letters from a .txt file and then output the number of eac...
[6 replies] Last: Thanks again Pyrius, I'll try and tidy up the code. As far as im aware... (by lankey)
Running class functions through a pointer.

Hello so I have a problem. I'm using a class however due to the fact that I cannot initialize it at the startup of the program(simply because the user inputs da...
[2 replies] Last: Thanks alot. (by natchos)
Square Root Function

Ok I have no idea if my function is working. Currently its suppose to guess the square root of a number up to the threshold of 0.0001 but the program is crashi...
[3 replies] Last: Don't create multiple threads for the same problem. http://cplusplus.c... (by hamsterman)
Entry point must be defined error

I am writing a program that should merge two files, sort and update one of the files, and output the results to several different files. I have the following c...
[3 replies] Last: Problem is you don't even have a main defined, hard to tell with messy... (by Warnis)
Problem - HELP

Given an N number, how many M numbers are with the property M+N divides M*N? Can somebody help me?
[2 replies] Last: for a number N (N>=0 && N<=10^15), determinate how many numbers M exis... (by Stefan Friptu)
Help with looping my function

How do I loop this function I made where it keeps guessing the square root of a number? The one after I check if the number is greater than 0 double root(d...
[1 reply] : This function is broken. I can't even really say what it's trying to d... (by hamsterman)
Second Name input is number

Hello All... Made my tiny little program for entering a name. However, when the user inputs the second name, its viewed as a number (I'm guessing because of th...
[3 replies] Last: It's just not necessary. You are already using "name" as a cin variabl... (by seth23)
by Grax
how can i check my data types?

#include <iostream> using namespace std; int main() { int num; int mul; cout << "Enter a number: "; cout >> num; //if() ...
[5 replies] Last: std::cin.ignore( std::numeric_limits<std::streamsize>::max(), '\n' );... (by hamsterman)
undefined reference to `WinMain@16'

Hello again, so I decided I would work on my calculator more, and make it able to multiply. so far, its doing pretty well. Onlything I'm not to sure about is ma...
[1 reply] : http://www.cplusplus.com/doc/tutorial/ ;) (by TheMassiveChipmunk)
Restarting program instead of closing?

So I created a simple calculator (I know, how cliche...) And I was wondering if there's a way to restart it instead of it closing. Like rerunning the program w...
[2 replies] Last: or do { //code here cout << "Do you want to do another calcu... (by chipp)
cannot convert string to string*

Error 1 error C2440: 'initializing' : cannot convert from 'std::string' to 'std::string *' cout<<"Please enter book name:"<<endl; cin>>bookName;...
[4 replies] Last: i need to have it displayed "couted" later (by maharris)
Program problem

Hi, what is wrong with the program? I want to take user input (x1,y1) , (x2,y2) and find the radius circonfrence and the area of a circle, and I have to make...
[3 replies] Last: In C++ ^ is not a power operator. Either use pow or multiplication... (by tfityo)
December 2011 Pages: 1... 2526272829... 47
  Archived months: [nov2011] [jan2012]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.