Beginners - August 2015 (Page 15)

FMOD in Code::Blocks

hey i'm using Code::Blocks and i download FMOD library so i can play music and sound in my program. i tried to install it in Code::Blocks but it wont work. iv...
[no replies]
How to print new sets of order

Hello everyone, I'm working with our school assignment where you need to do a restaurant menu program where the user can order a maximum set of 5 and I'm wonde...
[2 replies] Last: I don't quite understand where should I put the code I'm really a begi... (by gorgonopsis)
Unable to get rid of comma when trying to create array

So I am trying to get rid of the last comma, basically thinking once you get the last time through the loop, don't add the comma, I am aslo trying to put in ran...
[8 replies] Last: Is there a reason not to use namespace std;? Have a go with Google,... (by TheIdeasMan)
by pardi
question - pinter.array

hello guys; would any of u tell me what bug does this have? ma compiler can't continue after the part "Number 1 :". :( [ int *p,*w; int in(int x ,int y ...
[7 replies] Last: Thanks MikeyBoy, I meant fourth not third. (by kevinkjt2000)
by Alex12
pop_back and push_back

Have a final project on Linked List. I know that there are some errors in the push_back and pop_back since because of them .cpp driver does not work, but I don'...
[no replies]
I do not understand one of the fields in the struct?

Can someone explain what is going on inside the struct function? I'm really confuse why MonsterType Type; is written likes this? It's not declare anything I don...
[3 replies] Last: An explanation of enums (bottom of the page): http://www.cplusplus.co... (by closed account E0p9LyTq)
by suzuka
code prob

Hi, it is prog. Ask the user for two user's ages and indicate who is older; behave differently if both are over 100. i cannot write code for behave differently...
[2 replies] Last: Thanks (by suzuka)
by AVM8
Queue using STL

Good evening programmers out there. I just need to know how to use queue using STL?
[3 replies] Last: JLBorges Thank you my friend FurryGuy Thank you my friend. I nee... (by AVM8)
Program to find GCD.

Here's a program i wrote to find the greatest common divisor of two numbers. I was required by the teacher to use for loops. The output screen displayed "Enter...
[1 reply] : Don't cross-post. http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/general/171595/ (by helios)
Taking user input for number of pairs and swapping them

Hello, I am writing a basic program that takes number of pairs as input and user has to enter pairs of numbers. Output will be swapped pairs. #includ...
[1 reply] : Not possible without using a third, temporary variable, or other means... (by closed account E0p9LyTq)
Eclipse GTK3 pkg-config

I am trying to make a window-application using GTK3 in Eclipse in C++. I am following this website: https://coffeeorientedprogramming.wordpress.com/2014/09/23/...
[7 replies] Last: Yes I am on MacOS X. I installed gtk+3 now using brew. But Pkg-config ... (by bchinfosieeuw)
No matching function call

Hey guys! Please touch me as a coding beginner! I'm not that new to programming - used C# and Java for a good while. Still I want to refresh some C/C++ for A...
[3 replies] Last: Don't be embaressed, you just did not know what that error means (by Gamer2015)
How to print a linked list

I am having issues printing my linked list. Can someone help me with the solution with this? //**********************************************************...
[3 replies] Last: I would go all the way to const houses * parameter. Then, for educa... (by keskiverto)
No working space

Hi, I pressed something on the options at the top of Code::Blocks and I do not know what it is . My working space has nothing in it and. I have tried to st...
[no replies]
Identifier not found

Hi, so I'm attempting to make a pong game through OpenGL and as I was following a guide (as i'm new to OpenGL and learning) to making a box and display a score,...
[4 replies] Last: @cire Ughhhh, I feel so stupid now, such an easy mistake to make :/, t... (by Collwyr)
converting a bool in an array of records to a string name?

Hello everyone, I have a file that looks like the following: 222-222-2222 1250 1 111-111-1111 700 0 This file is put into an array of records. The last numb...
[7 replies] Last: What I suggested was a ternary conditional operator. ( http://en.cpp... (by IWishIKnew)
by moop
Pointer suggestions

Hello cplusplus community, I am now diving into pointers and I've got to say I'm enjoying myself a lot, I really enjoy coding and I've only really had issues wi...
[1 reply] : > it's a bit complex... so I can understand the syntax and not have to... (by JLBorges)
by Irasa
Queue numbering system

I am still getting errors with this code. Could you help me solve it. #include <iostream> #include <queue> #include <ctime> #include <iomanip> using name...
[17 replies] Last: #include <ctime> #include <queue> #include <iostream> #include <strin... (by closed account 48T7M4Gy)
getting 'nan' error when code was working fine before (no compile error)

I do not know specifically where the error is so I apologise for posting the whole code in this post. About one month after starting to learn c++ i decided t...
[1 reply] : Although your code seems to compile without errors, it does seem to ha... (by jlb)
LNK2019 Error

I am getting this error in my compiler and unable able to figure out what the issue is so far.. Error 1 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "int __cdec...
[3 replies] Last: Ah! I see it now. Thank you! (by EdWar82)
August 2015 Pages: 1... 1314151617... 28
  Archived months: [jul2015] [sep2015]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.