Beginners - April 2018 (Page 17)

Guess the password Game

I'm currently writing a guess the password game but I'm stuck in the output part. For example if the password is 12345, which it will shown as "*****", then if ...
[1 reply] : <conio.h> has been deprecated long time ago and you really don’t nee... (by Enoizat)
Error when Compiling project

Hi everyone, I am a noob in c++. I have been studying ths topic called Objects and Classes from the book: Introduction to Programming with C++ by Y. Daniel Lia...
[4 replies] Last: You're welcome! Glad it helped. (by MikeyBoy)
How to set cin.ignore

I'm trying to create a multiplication table program, but I'm having issues setting it up. Now, the multiplication table is working fine, it accepts all integers...
[3 replies] Last: Is that your homework, StartUpReboot? A very common strategy to clean... (by Enoizat)
C++ - recursion for loop - how to get access to various iterators

I would like to make recursion in for loop with access to following iterators independently. I tried to do that, but it looks like nested loop doesn't update it...
[3 replies] Last: @Repeater - it(start) is my fault of course, sorry. I meant it . A... (by pajczur)
check writing

I'm working on a program that translates numbers into words (English). I have majority of the program done, but I am stuck on the main part. Would anyone give...
[1 reply] : Line 67 works only for numbers < 100. The expression should look like ... (by coder777)
C++ - recursion for loop - how to get access to various iterators

for(int i=0; i<matrix ; i++) { for(int j=0; j<matrix ; j++) { for(int k=0; k<matrix ; k++) { ...
[1 reply] : Your other thread is much more descriptive: http://www.cplusplus.com/f... (by keskiverto)
help

#include <iostream> #include <string> using namespace std; int main(void){ string nume; cin>>nume; nume.replace('a','1'); cout<<nume; return 0; } wg ...
[1 reply] : The replace does not search anything. You must tell the exact position... (by keskiverto)
Help setting up 3 Parallel Arrays from input file to be searchable by program

I am struggling to figure this one out. I have looked in the textbook and scoured for hours online looking at example after example and still not figuring it ou...
[1 reply] : Hello Cplusstudent01, I do not know why I missed this on, but happene... (by Handy Andy)
First Switch Not Executing properly.Problem Of brackets?

So I Wrote A Program That goes like this: 1.Area (Takes User Input if he wants to calculate are 2.Perimeter or perimter) An...
[2 replies] Last: Ah Thank You So Much!!!!! Now That i have fixed this,i can start expan... (by akshatmahajan3112)
Microsoft Visual Studio Wont output my code

What is the best conservative spotting extension? In case you're not on a tight spending plan, this is one offering that strikes a fine harmony amongst exec...
[2 replies] Last: Can you show us the code. Maybe sth. wrong with it and it doesn't pro... (by Thomas1965)
html string processing

so iam creating a code that will need to do some kind of little html coding with c++ . i am trying to make quiz related to harry potter theme . which witch...
[7 replies] Last: i added if else statements instead where the three strings are i bold... (by poohbear)
Help with beginner game project

Hello world, I am a beginner in C++ and I am trying to create a game that will output a character eg H and another character I. These characters will be moving ...
[1 reply] : Without moving to a graphics library, and assuming you are using the c... (by jonnin)
/

/fdgdfg
[3 replies] Last: 3) Create another for-loop that finds the position of the element tha... (by closed account E0p9LyTq)
Class Increment and Decrement operators not working?

First let me start by saying that my code was too long for this post so down inbetween where it says >>START and <<END is where I put my increment and decrement...
[1 reply] : Here are the increment and decrement operators that go between >>START... (by Toasthat)
Error Help Request

Greetings, So I have a method that I am working with called CanTranslateTo which tells a robot instance whether or not it can translate to a given coordinate...
[1 reply] : How would you create a two_dim::Point copy from a Coordinate? You do a... (by keskiverto)
by YikUTM
What is difference between Association and Aggregation in class?

When I look at the code about class association and aggregation. Both of them are roughly the same (use pointers to access parts of other classes) I tried s...
[1 reply] : https://stackoverflow.com/questions/885937/what-is-the-difference-betw... (by closed account E0p9LyTq)
Assistance in a code problem

Write your question here. Hope everyone is doing well today! So, I'm doing a homework assignment, and I've gotten a lot of the project completed, but, I've c...
[1 reply] : My apologies! I figured it out!!!! (by JunglinJay)
How to get the date and time for an arbitrary time since epoch?

I'm currently working on a code that requires that I read a file which title is on a ddMMyyyyHHmm format (e.g., 060420181720.txt.) It uses the ctime library...
[4 replies] Last: Say, if all files from the last 12 hours were unavailable I'd get mor... (by helios)
C++ ifstream/private variable

Classes.cpp: #include "Classes.h" Car::Car() { } int Car::GetYear() { return year; } int Car::GetSpeed() { return speed; } string Ca...
[2 replies] Last: Hello Thetersures, When I could read your code in the header file you... (by Handy Andy)
by Minxx
Vector exercise Stroustrup book Ch 4.6.

Hello everybody, Thanks for taking the time to read this. For self-study purposes, I follow the book Programming, principles and practice using C++, by B...
[4 replies] Last: I cannot understand why a "&" is placed after std::string. Where doe... (by closed account E0p9LyTq)
April 2018 Pages: 1... 1516171819... 25
  Archived months: [mar2018] [may2018]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.