Beginners - April 2017 (Page 23)

succession

I have question to the following exercise: #include <iostream> using namespace std; int main() { double a=8, b=9, c=7; cout << (b=(a=b+0.5)+(c=b));...
[3 replies] Last: Thanks! I've totally mixed up the brackets... (by Bagration1)
Need Help

I am so happy if one of you can solve this problems for me guys. And please , write down the answer completely. Thank you Here is the case : It is assumed that...
[2 replies] Last: Hello rickysm, So, what have you do so far? Andy (by Handy Andy)
HELP Calling function from another class

HEllo everyone so I am using a base class and other sub classes. My problem is that I don't know how to call a function from a base class so that I can use it f...
[1 reply] : I would think that Package is the base class of PriorityPackage . Y... (by coder777)
tokenizing cstrings

Hey, I'm trying to play around with a few functions to get the hang of them. Basically, here I want to create a function that reads a phone number in the ...
[5 replies] Last: C: // invariant: source and destination may overlap as long as dest <... (by JLBorges)
Using Arrays

I creating an address book program but I need help fixing my existing program to include storing address book entries into an array and a delete user function. ...
[no replies]
by Duders
Partially Filled Arrays help

Hello everyone. New user here, first post. I'm having a small issue for a partially filled array. Between the cout and last for loop, it outputs extra garba...
[3 replies] Last: @Duders.. You're very welcome. (by whitenite1)
Uh... Could someone please help?

Could someone help me understand this? I'm really new to c++ and have no idea where to even start so here is the problem my teacher has given me. "XML is a s...
[17 replies] Last: because with all the problems i've run into i've developed the, if it ... (by tragikt)
sum diagonal

// Hey guys, i need help displaying the sum of the major diagonal sum. I created the function that will sum the number of the main diagonal of a matrix. But, i ...
[1 reply] : Double post, use this one http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/beginner/2129... (by SamuelAdams)
Logic Error

I'm trying to run a code that does a simple calculation of (x/13.772)* 30 with x being any value but the problem is the code stops prematurely at the point wher...
[5 replies] Last: Well, it's an incomplete game because I haven't done the tutorial comp... (by Calcious)
by accvio
struct overlay buffer

Hello, I currently try to read the header of a simple bitmap file. For that reason I open the file and read it into a buffer and set the 'structure-pointer' ...
[1 reply] : I learned that eg. filesize referes to wrong address since fields in s... (by accvio)
vector elements suddenly changing?

I have a vector of objects passed into a function but it suddenly changes when i try to use them. Once the vector is passed in I use a print statement to see th...
[10 replies] Last: Thanks for your explanation! I mustve gotten confused with what my pro... (by kingkush)
sum diagonal

// Hey guys, i need help displaying the sum of the major diagonal sum. I created the function that will sum the number of the main diagonal of a matrix. But, i ...
[no replies]
how to check if the second last character of a word is vowel in c++ character array?

how to check if the second last character of a word is vowel in c++ character array?
[5 replies] Last: Happy to learn a new thing, lastchance! :-) Thank you a lot. I'm still... (by Enoizat)
should i use stl or hard code?

Hello! I am planning on making a project that is going to be sort of embedded systems. the system will have 2gb of ram and 4gb of flash memory and a 1ghz pr...
[1 reply] : unless you are down to the wire on resources, use the STL. If you ru... (by jonnin)
by aioy
Help with using header files please in code::blocks

I tried making a header file with this #ifndef helloworld2_h #define helloworld2_h int bobo(int x, int d, int f) { return x+d+f; } #endif and then...
[1 reply] : <Option compiler="gcc" /> It looks like you're compiling with the C ... (by dhayden)
by praven
String I/O overloading

So for my class assignment, we were tasked with making a string class and I'm having problems overloading the input and output operators. Whenever I try to read...
[2 replies] Last: @Peter87 Thank you!!! Fixed it and it works fine now (by praven)
finished my app , now what?

I'm mostly finished with my app in C++/sdl2. but how on earth do I add a way for in game payment , which would give access to the full version of my game? ...
[1 reply] : So any help? I created the app in orwell devC++ and mingw compiler if ... (by closed account N8RzwA7f)
Dirent

Hye, I am new to c++. I need to create a program that prints all the files directories and subdirectories. For example, if user enters Local Disk D. It print...
[5 replies] Last: @helios, Recursion is not my best area. I stand corrected. Thank you.... (by Handy Andy)
need assisantence on this problem

Write a program named FileIO.cpp. In your program, open the input file in.txt, check to see if it opens successfully, and then read the names from the input fil...
[1 reply] : multi-posts don't increase your chances of getting help, often its cou... (by gunnerfunner)
why does it keep coming up with errors

here the problem Write a program named writeToFile.cpp which writes and formats the output. Ask the user for the filename and write to that file. Assume the ...
[1 reply] : Line 13: If the open failed, you output a message, but then continue ... (by AbstractionAnon)
April 2017 Pages: 1... 2122232425... 34
  Archived months: [mar2017] [may2017]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.