Beginners - April 2017 (Page 16)

by Boanc
How to save / load in a RPG Game ?

Hey ! I'm pretty new to C++, and I want to make a RPG game and I want to implement a save / load option, I searched it on Google, but I didn't undersand anythin...
[12 replies] Last: I did it like you said with remove from <cstdio> ... It worked thanks ... (by Boanc)
by kinley
Compiler error while using Dll

Hi, I am learning how to build and use a dll. In Visual Studio 2010, I created a dll project. Added header file MathDll.h #include <iostream> c...
[3 replies] Last: Thank you very much. It worked. (by kinley)
Exceptions

I've been working with exceptions in Object Programming for C++, and it's been easy thus far, but I've been struggling to understand my first assignment. I'm su...
[2 replies] Last: ...and none of those errors result in any C++ exceptions being thrown ... (by Cubbi)
turn string 90 degrees (1,2)

how to turn the rows 90 degrees using a matrix ? help please !!! Input c plusplus Developer Output cD e pv le ul so pp le ur s ...
[25 replies] Last: Nice, a lot of different tricks in this thread. I was hung up on the... (by jonnin)
New to programming

I just started this mini text-adventure game...... Can you help me with this? How can I make my last if() function give me 2 separate answers for what I inpu...
[3 replies] Last: Thanks! It worked! :D (by MorrAndSo)
Need for homework

Ok I need to make a 3 part program that made with c++. The first part is to write 10 number, and then program ask to ether repeat the number or to repeat them r...
[10 replies] Last: Well informing while looking around the internet I found some stuff th... (by Nomarr2)
Assignment operator overloading error (no viable overloaded operator)

I am learning to use assignment operators. So as part of the process, I wrote a simple program as shown below. #include <iostream> // class with st...
[17 replies] Last: @JLBorges Thank you. (by avillageofbigheads)
COMPOSITION

Hello everyone! I'm trying to write a C++ program using object composition. My problem is that I didn't understand it very much, I searched online, but it's not...
[3 replies] Last: Why don't you try something yourself - see how you go ? (by TheIdeasMan)
How to convert int to Month and Year?

Exactly as the title states, how can I do this? I have the conversion for the month down. I cannot figure out how to find the day. I got it working origina...
[3 replies] Last: #include <iostream> #include <ctime> #include <iomanip> int main() {... (by JLBorges)
MySQL API error

Write your question here. I am compile .below C program utilizing the MySQL C API After compile, I found that below error message. 8 1 C:\Users\patch\Doc...
[1 reply] : You have a function res inside main, which is not allowed. Also main m... (by Thomas1965)
finding whether the word ispreviously present in file data.txt or not

finding whether the word is previously present in file data.txt or not? what will be function for it?
[2 replies] Last: If you are looking for a particular word, read each word one-by-one fr... (by lastchance)
by Ponvo
Linked Lists, how do I implement a composed class as data for a node in an ordered linked list.

This is an assignment due in 6 days. The point is to make an address book to store the information of a contact. The information stored will be: 1...
[9 replies] Last: Awesome!! Thanks JLBorges. I have fixed the issue with the ==... (by Ponvo)
How to proceed?!?!

I was assigned to write a program that uses parallel vectors and functions which fills each of them with 500 random numbers between 1 and 100. The program is su...
[3 replies] Last: why is #include<fstream> being used if there isn't a file being read ... (by gunnerfunner)
Minesweeper Basic Board Output

Hey guys, I worked on a code that was supposed to change some values in an array, but I don't know how to output it and check it if its correct. How would I do ...
[16 replies] Last: #include <iostream> #include <cstdlib> #include <ctime> #include <alg... (by JLBorges)
by Sentoo
2D Arrays

Hi there. I am having trouble with the function countNums. I need to make it so when the user enters a specific number, not only will it output how many numbers...
[1 reply] : Declare 2 additional arrays: int rowCounter {};//array elements init... (by gunnerfunner)
Stacks working with Classes

So im creating a piece of coursework using stacks, its small game that could be implemented into an RPG game. Where basically you open 3 chests looking for gear...
[2 replies] Last: thank you :D I did try looking through but i think i got myself a bit... (by Chronic Arrow)
Converting int value to English translation

Can you guys help me? I have this program for the most part figured out. But certain numbers are giving me trouble. If I enter 313 the output via this code will...
[1 reply] : At line 39 you «Take care numbers less than a 100.». There, in your ... (by ne555)
Reading a file of integers

First, thanks for your assistance. Next, I am trying to read individual integers from a file to an array. The book I have says get(): "Returns the next cha...
[6 replies] Last: Thanks. I discovered that some of the negative numbers and the symbols... (by HappyS5)
Not declared in this scope?

After declaring an int variable pVelY in a class defintion, I have attempted to implement it in a source definition. I am getting errors saying that pVelY was n...
[1 reply] : int P VelY; error: ' p VelY' was not declared in this scope Good L... (by TheIdeasMan)
stacks will not work

Hi im really new to coding so sorry if this is a stupid question. I need to learn to use stacks for my coursework and when practicing them iv followed the wor...
[4 replies] Last: @ fantomasAlbania Having using namespace std; is not recommended.... (by TheIdeasMan)
April 2017 Pages: 1... 1415161718... 34
  Archived months: [mar2017] [may2017]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.