Beginners - April 2015 (Page 46)

by savanh
need u r help

there is an error here but i tryed my best to solve it. can u please help me with it ? #include<iostream> #include<string> using namespace std; cl...
[4 replies] Last: thank you so so much bro (by savanh)
Help?

So, I have a little problem. I made a program that multiplies 2 polinomials. The resulting vector being one of type struct which contains the exponent and coeff...
[2 replies] Last: It would be helpful to give us the code you allready have. Basically ... (by Gamer2015)
I need Help with a self assesment i cant seem to understand.

question: Write a function named tax() that accepts an amount of Rands and a tax rate as formal Parameters and returns the tax due on amount. For example, if t...
[1 reply] : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvC1WCdV1XU&list=PLAE85DE8440AA6B83&ab... (by TarikNeaj)
by werdem
banking program error

hi, when I completed to case 4 and 5, l executed the program, actually functions working but exe file stops with an error.if you have any idea to solve it,it wi...
[4 replies] Last: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-HBipu_1P0&list=PLh1KmNlOkSnUiGlmnhsp... (by TarikNeaj)
cin.get(ch) and ch = cin.get()

Hi! I'm kinda confused when to use 1. cin.get(ch) and 2. ch = cin.get(). Here's a code. Not sure if it is useful or not. This is an exercise from C++ Prim...
[3 replies] Last: Oh okay, thank you! (by Drakonaut)
Entering element values into array withing using cin or a file

Im really new to c++ so apologies if this is a stupid question. Is there a way to assign random number values to an array WITHOUT using the cin statement or...
[5 replies] Last: Thank you Aaron for your insightful post. Very well written, may I say... (by Arslan7041)
How to get rid of function already has a body errors?

I'm getting this error in my 3 set functions. Tried commenting things out but can't figure out what is wrong. here's my main file #include "Polynomial.h" ...
[9 replies] Last: According to your header file, findRoots is supposed to take three par... (by fg109)
Defined Functions

I'm stuck. I don't know if I'm suppose to make multiple parameters for the attendance. Note that there are/will be 23 assignment grades. Also remember tha...
[1 reply] : Uh... your getAssignmentGrades() function is probably supposed to be... (by fg109)
by Kman
Calling a function that has an array?

Nothing I try works. The offender is in the switch statement inside the showMainMenu function. #include <iostream> #include <iomanip> #include "bank...
[13 replies] Last: Not sure if it's a problem with copy/paste but you're missing some bra... (by fg109)
Output spaced and non negative number

Ok i am having trouble getting my code to not output a - number. such as inputting -1234 and it will output 1 2 3 4 with no negative. I have to to where it will...
[7 replies] Last: @bcav311 It would probably be easier if you just subtract the 48 from... (by whitenite1)
how to ask the user for a range?

whats the format for asking the user to select a range of numbers from zero to a positive number? and that the number they put in is the top of the range ?
[5 replies] Last: Are you asking for a user to input a range, inclusive? Could always a... (by Cyberpunk Eevee)
I need help with my code please :/

its not compiling and I'm not sure why. #include <iostream> #include <cstdlib> #include <ctime> using namespace std; int main (void) { int As...
[8 replies] Last: i switched the typo, but I'm still getting these errors: error c2065 ... (by oneoldcoot)
by mf95
Reading file integers into an int array

This code is suppose to copy the contents of gradefile.txt to gradeout.txt. Then it is suppose to read gradefile.txt again using a different ifstream variable a...
[no replies]
User Defined Functions

I'm running into errors with my code and I don't know how to fix it. The problem that I'm doing is below: For example, you have been creating the function m...
[6 replies] Last: So basically, you ignore everything andy told you? Seriously?... dou... (by TarikNeaj)
Can someone help me get rid of the errors in FindRoots function?

In the findRoots function, everything is coming up undefined variable errors. What i tried to do is evaluate (that function is meant to find discriminant of qua...
[8 replies] Last: ganado: thank you so much it looks a lot better now. however b, a and ... (by misslyss)
How could I use an array in this code?

I am trying to make a code for a school project, and one of the requirements is to have an array. Here is the code: #include<iostream> #include<string> usin...
[1 reply] : For cout<<" 1 | 2 | 3 "<<endl; cout<<"_____|______|___... (by closed account 2LzbRXSz)
Navigating a tree structure

I need help finding and returning a "node" in a general tree structure. Each node can have more than 2 children so it's not a binary tree. I've been given the f...
[1 reply] : uhm uh... char* ... cstrings ... the cstring library should help you! ... (by Gamer2015)
Hexadecimals

Hey guys and gals I'm writing a program for class that gets a hexadecimal of any length from the user. The hexadecimal is to be stored on a linked list. So an ...
[2 replies] Last: Working with individual hexadecimal pods (each of the items in your li... (by ultifinitus)
Not Initializing

The code is compiling but after input secondVector, it doesn't initialize it with the given value. Here's the main function: int main() { Vector3D firstVecto...
[7 replies] Last: Well, a bit of a round-about solution, but I'm glad I could help! :) (by Aaron Vienneau)
PLEASE HELP CODE PROBLEM

I'm having issues with the employee delete and the employee add parts of my code. When I try to delete an employee it gets deleted but then the spot it was in i...
[4 replies] Last: oh my gosh. Thank you. (by morgancassiday)
April 2015 Pages: 1... 4445464748... 52
  Archived months: [mar2015] [may2015]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.