Beginners - April 2015 (Page 32)

string revers

write a code to reverse words of a string. please do it in the simplest way it will help to understand.......
[6 replies] Last: // reverse order of words in string. #include <iostream> #include <st... (by anup30)
by AT8795
Help with a Menu Driven Program

This is my first time posting, so sorry if it doesn't sound very well written. I need help finishing my menu driven program. The question states: Jason sell...
[7 replies] Last: Thanks! (by AT8795)
string

how can i use atoi function in c++??
[3 replies] Last: http://www.cplusplus.com/reference/cstdlib/atoi/ gives an example, but... (by closed account 2LzbRXSz)
by Triage
Creating Spaces

So I recently wrote an interactive question program. It basically starts by asking your age and then it will ask you about your birth information. This in end w...
[2 replies] Last: Thanks a lot. (by Triage)
by slour
file open error

I am getting an error with the in.open section, it is telling me I cannot convert from a float to a stream, any insight? #include "stdafx.h" #include <io...
[9 replies] Last: You're welcome^^ (by TarikNeaj)
Code does not exit while(getline) loop

C++ community, I have a problem with my program not executing beyond the while loop. I have read about the topic, and know that while(get line(myFile, line) sho...
[2 replies] Last: line is string (by harpo123)
c++ olympiad

Hi, am not new in c++, I know the basic, but I want to improve my skils. I am searching a book where are c++ algrorithms, couse I want to participate in c++ oli...
[5 replies] Last: Thanks for replying. Maybe you know something like that http://comscig... (by lapinas)
Algorithm Question

Algorithm Question The following statement calls a function named half. The half function returns a value that is half that of the argument. Write the function...
[5 replies] Last: Started around the 20th of January. Had C for 2 months, then c++ for a... (by TarikNeaj)
Random Number Generation within a range

I'm trying to generate a random number (data type double, so decimal) between the values -2, and 2. (i.e. [-2,2] including the ends). Inside my RandomSearchMaxi...
[1 reply] : #include <iostream> #include <random> #include <ctime> int main() { ... (by fg109)
How do I keep the console open?

The 'Hello World' program below executes and immediately closes the console window. I'm using Microsoft Visual Studio as my IDE. #include <iostream> u...
[4 replies] Last: The top post on this forum is about that topic. http://www.cplusplus.c... (by Gamer2015)
Having problem returning function....sigh pls help!

My code below will not return the value from the input in the first function. Sorry i am complete "noob" but the question i am busy with requires the layout bel...
[3 replies] Last: My pleasuer, would appricaite if you could edit your post and use the ... (by TarikNeaj)
making this loop continue and q to quit

I am trying to make this program keep asking for inputs to make new squares and also to stop when you hit q. i have tried different things but i keep getting er...
[8 replies] Last: only thing it does is when i hit q it will ask the enter a number fro... (by xenovia12)
Trouble with classes

Ok, I'm terrible at programming. I've been reading the two textbooks I have and I feel like I'm getting dumber and dumber. All that being said, I could use som...
[13 replies] Last: . How then do I pass values/references amongst the functions. if you... (by xenovia12)
Return various values for different executions

Hi everybody, I need help to code the following program : This program have to return different values when it executes. For instance : ...
[4 replies] Last: I second that anup30. Use the srand() and rand() which is under the ... (by digital D)
by davidm
initializing an array

Write your question here. #include <iostream> using namespace std; int main() { int fibonachi ={0,1,1,2,3,5,8,13,21,34,55,89,144,233,377,610,987,15...
[2 replies] Last: #include <iostream> using namespace std; int main() { int fibonachi... (by davidm)
ChessBoard game

Hi, I am new with c++. I'm trying to create a chess board program using pointer, object and class. This is my header file #ifndef BOARD_H #define BOARD_H ...
[no replies]
Help with derivative code

I have to find the derivative of a polynomial with degree 5 with any given coefficient but it's been giving me nonsense answers This is my rationale The polynom...
[1 reply] : > it's been giving me nonsense answers Give an example input, with its... (by ne555)
Need help sorting file to arrays

HI, I am having a bit of trouble, I am doing an assignment on statistical hypothesis testing. I can do all the calculations on paper but am having trouble with ...
[4 replies] Last: I accidentally used cin instead of fin . It's a very easy mistake ... (by fg109)
txt.file output in alphabetical order

Hello C++ friends, trying to write a program to have a user input a number 1- 25 and display txt.file of names in alphabetical order to an exe.file. lost on th...
[no replies]
by Rheemy
Trouble with Subclasses: invalid use of nonstatic member func

Okay, so I'm writing a code for an assignment that is meant to demonstrate classes, subclasses and inheritance. The idea being there is a superclass called Book...
[2 replies] Last: ahh okay that makes sense. Thanks! In terms of memory allocation doe... (by Rheemy)
April 2015 Pages: 1... 3031323334... 52
  Archived months: [mar2015] [may2015]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.