Beginners - April 2015 (Page 20)

Why would a C++ DLL be really slow called from excel

Hello everyone, What would make a C++ DLL be really slow called from excel? the same DLL called from a C++ program runs quite fast. So what would the reaso...
[no replies]
seeking solution

Write your question here. #include <iostream> using namespace std; int findIndexOfMax(int A , int start, int end); void swap(int A , i...
[1 reply] : 42 What is your question? (by keskiverto)
by CVLT
Copying the contents from an array to another backwards

How would I go about copying the contents from an array into a second array backwards so that it reads 5 4 3 2 1 after the code runs? int array1 = {1, 2, 3, 4...
[1 reply] : Read this: http://www.cplusplus.com/reference/algorithm/reverse_copy/ ... (by keskiverto)
Sorting two arrays?

I'm stumped in regards to sorting two different types of arrays. My goal is to output from the below code: Bob Bob 0 Joe 40 Sue 100 Joe Joe 0 Bob 40...
[1 reply] : The point is that you need to pass both arrays to alphasort(...) and... (by coder777)
using dynamic arrays in functions

I have my dynamic array set up with objects of the class student. I need to pass this array to a function so I can sort the students scores in descending order....
[2 replies] Last: Thank you, that cleared up my error code. (by DrLuvMuffins)
Restricting user input for arrays

So, I want to use arrays to store my user's array, but I don't want the user to input a negative number or a number greater than 1000. How would I do this -- I'...
[7 replies] Last: No problem. You can combine what I did with what Smac89 posted. This... (by Arslan7041)
new to c++ have fatal error

so i am having a fatal error and its the only error i have 1>c:\users\rachael ann\documents\visual studio 2010\projects\finalproject\finalproject\final_proj...
[4 replies] Last: does this look anybetter..... it loads now no errors but it's blank wh... (by justxstock)
String Manipulation Help

Working on an assignment for a c++ class, and I've been running into some trouble. I'm sure this is probably a very simple issue, but I'm horrible at programmi...
[9 replies] Last: Thank you guys!!! (by AT8795)
do while loop

So I have a do while loop, how do i convert it to a regular while loop ? { int sum=0, hours; do { cin>>hours; if(hours==-99) break; su...
[1 reply] : Firstly, with the do-while loop, line 6 and 7 will not be necessary. I... (by Arslan7041)
by Blue22
"Argument of type "double *" is incompatible with parameter of type "const int *""

I'm not entirely sure what I did wrong. I know that I apparently shouldn't declare the "dp" pointer as a double but I'm not sure what else to do with it. ...
[17 replies] Last: I'm pretty much out of time now. Hopefully my teacher wont take too ma... (by Blue22)
I need to know what this error is WinMain@16

c:\program files\codeblocks\mingw\bin\..\lib\gcc\mingw32\4.7.1\..\..\..\libmingw32.a(main.o):main.c:(.text.startup+0xa7)||undefined reference to `WinMain@16'| ...
[5 replies] Last: "developing a BankAccount structure for Parkville Bank. Now you will d... (by unholyman)
doubly linked list

can anyone help me with my project when i run the code on codeblocks it gave me a message that the code has stopped working
[2 replies] Last: I've already found error , thank you (by steven99)
2D Arrays

Hello. I am having troubles input filing. Any help would be greatly appreciated. :) This is what the input file looks like: 12 Ami Ann Ben Dan Ema ...
[2 replies] Last: I just need help trying to read the data from the specific text file t... (by mrnguuyen)
Palindrome

I need to create a program and have it output if it is a palindrome or not. I have to use two function, one that collects the input and the other determines if ...
[1 reply] : You have a problem in your "checkinput()" function. Your for-loop lim... (by koothkeeper)
Spacing problem in code that sorts names using parallel arrays

I have some code that sorts names using parallel arrays, however there are too few spaces in between the 2 columns of names. The expected output of the program:...
[7 replies] Last: But I want them put in the right places. (by keltonfan2)
by MIZ
Are the tutorials on Cplusplus good ?

Just wondering are the tutorial on this site good because im learning on this site the downside is there are no exercises where can i find exercises ? Als...
[5 replies] Last: Once you feel like you have a good understanding, you could watch http... (by closed account 2LzbRXSz)
Runway Management System

Hey guys i need a little help here. i have a plane management system to build. i have completed the project and i run it in three separate threads. Here i have...
[no replies]
by oseri
Code location in memory

Probably a trivial question, but somehow I cant find an answer. So there's a heap and a stack where objects / variables are stored, but where is the running pr...
[2 replies] Last: The above links describe how variables are handled on the stack and th... (by AbstractionAnon)
Modified Pancake Glutton Exercise - Need help

So I modified the pancake glutton problem to output all the persons who at the maximum or minimum just in case there was a tie for the max or min. To did th...
[2 replies] Last: Oh wow, these were really stupid mistakes :( Thanks bro, it works per... (by Arslan7041)
Variable type "small"

I'm not sure what's going here: struct buttonSize { static const int small = 0; }; VS2008 keeps telling me: -"int" followed by "char" is illegal ...
[6 replies] Last: I kept changing what libraries I was using for graphics. I started wit... (by muffin1)
April 2015 Pages: 1... 1819202122... 52
  Archived months: [mar2015] [may2015]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.