Idea for C++ final project

Hi everyone,
i m just a newbie in C++ but my prof request us to do a C++ final project including all of these following:
1. At least four user-defined functions.
2. Enumeration.
3. Array (or Vector)
4. Loop
5. File I/O
6. Error Handling (optional)

since i m too new to C++ and know not really much about writing my own program, so i m crying for u guys help! Would u nice give me some idea about this project.
I m really appreciate your kindly help and Thank You so MUCH....God Bless You all. And have a good night!!!!!=]
Employee register in a company:
1. Functions: to add and delete employees, store in a file, read from file, etc.
2. Enumerations: job positions or something similar
3. You need to store them somehow
4. You will use it, don't worry
5. Storing in a file
6. Wrong name written etc.

That's very common and I think should overlay all the requirements.
sorry for that i got u questioned one time again, so basically you mean that i could write a program that could read a list of employees, in the program i could either add or delete an employee and save it, right for the Q1. Then for the second part, i will assign each employees with different job title or position then for part 3 is for save to a new file.
The last 3 part i do get it. Thank you for your idea!!!
Yes, basically yes. I suppose during writing you'll get your own ideas too. It's the matter of starting coding.
Is there any other options rather than this one? Thank you
net snd from an output'ed batch script, add bomb (computer) or flood (all computers in a room).. all depends on the OS being used and how the IT guy setup the network, but at my old highschool it was fun to make and it got me an A for creativity. you can also add a function to convert firewalled blacklisted words into its hex equivalent so it can be bypassed.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.