I hate the Link List

Okay, so I've been going to meet with a tutor this week, to try to get those other 2 programs running, right? Right. We've been trying really hard, but we haven't been able to make them work right. Then tonight, we get close. Then, we email me the latest version, only when I get home I see that it wasn't the latest version at all, but the one before that - the one that didn't work. I could scream. Or give up.
I'm so frustrated. This Link List was due like June 30. I've been working on it almost every day since then (not to mention the week before then.) What the hell is my problem? I am Link List retarded apparently.

I'm sorry to be such a whiner, but I needed to vent. Lucky for me ~I'm being sarcastic here ~ tomorrow I have a half day at work (I'll be giving blood, saving up to 3 lives, you know.) So, I get to come home early and chain myself to my computer. Again.
Always.
If you're a Link List ninja, be on the lookout for my questions, because I AM going to finish that sh*t TOMORROW.

That is all. Thanks for listening.
It's ok, I vent here often :) Usually the most frustrating problems tend to be the simplest problems, at least for me. That's always annoying
No prob. We're always here.

Also, it just takes time to wrap your head around it. You'll understand it eventually.

Personally, I find it helpful to get out construction paper and crayons and draw what I want to see happen.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.