Hello all!

I've been learning C++ for about a month now, and I feel like it's important introduce myself into some form of programming community, just to get it sunk into my head that this really is what I want to do for, well, forever!

I have never signed up to a forum before, and I'm finding this pretty hard to post here. But I just wanted to introduce myself before you see me as another guy posting irritating questions. so.. Hello, I'm Alex.

I don't give kisses to strangers.
Hello Alex! I just recently finished learning the basics of C++. I will try to answer any of your questions if I'm not busy or can answer them :)
Thanks :) I have been more focused on puzzles and maths to try and get my brain going a little; the C++ itself doesn't really seem too bad, yet.
closed account (4z0M4iN6)
Hi alex, I'am here about a week, and normally I also don't sign up in a forum. I'm here, because I just had one question. And I have learned much now in this forum.

I was quite normal, when I came to this forum, one week before. Now it seems, nothing is normal anymore. Best you do it like me and tell nothing, what you think or what ideas you would have. Otherwise the wolves will come and snap.

So I had to bite back. Und a lot of people think me not nice.
But you shouldn't believe all, what other people might think about me.

And how people seem to see me now, is - I will formulate it like a poem and as a kind of a riddle.

The truth seems to be - I didn't tell it until yet - they seem to see me, as I would be like them, and this depends much what they are. And now you can think, how you would see me.

And in this forum, they don't understand, what it would mean, to help somebody. You know, somebody wants to make a small program, but needs some help, maybe a few ideas and what happens?

A lot of people come and want to show, how good they can write your program. Normally, they should have read your post, and should have understood, what is the difference beetween "I need some help" or "Please write my program".

Could be, that some people, who read this post, are now more angry with me, but this can't be so much difference any more to the more angry before.

I thought, I should take care, that they will understand such differences.

And this is one of the reasons, people think me not nice and give me names, but good is, such people don't seem to understand riddles.

===================================

One day later:

I told yesterday, I decided, to tell not anymore, what I think. But today I did it. Because if people can't understand hints, like:

Maybe you should think about my idea. The other way, you can't write any more, because cire already had written.

Then I couldn't suppress, to tell my thoughts about this clearly.

http://cplusplus.com/forum/beginner/70794/
Last edited on
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.