begginner

Pages: 12
for three days i go fast ,slow or good?

I know you're only 15 and this is new and exciting but you should be more concerned with how WELL you're learning to code rather than how FAST.

Learning to program is like learning mathematics; if you don't get a solid foundation in the basics early on, you will get frustrated and fall apart when you try to learn more advanced concepts later.

It's not a race. And trust me, NO ONE will ever be impressed with how fast you learned C++. A future boss may be impressed with how well you learned it though!
Go in painting?
Maybe he is making a C++ robot that will paint? Or maybe he means printing?
Last edited on
thank you,very much guys!!!
you hepled me very much!!!
so i would ask something else!!!
1)now i am learning c++ about 2 weeks and i am learning the language from a site :http://pliroforikiatschool.blogspot.com/2011/10/c-video-tutorials.html
(is it good ? ),i have a book too (c++ βημα βημα)it is greek version by a good professional!!!

so i want to ask how i will learn better the language?
to buy other book?,to continue the from the siite and after from my book?
how you believe??

2)i have seen all the videos from the site 2 times ,but quickly,so now in the third time i will have more patience,is that good method?

3) also now i shoudl work in a programm or to contunue to study to learnd better c++.if i should start a programm ,plz givve me one!!!?

4) to sum up ,in generall which is your opinion for the topic??

thank youvery much!!!
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.
Pages: 12