written assignmet

I am looking for a private tutor which could give me some private lessons for structure and write my assignments. I am donig a BA education studies degree and I am in my final year. below find the title and guidelines of the assignments:

Choose two of the themes of The Global Dimension, covered on the module. Analyse how these issues can be addressed at both a global and local level.
Guidelines
You will need to show understanding of the two concepts and to analyse strategies and policies to address the issues at a global level.

You also need to be able to critically analyse the role of Global Education, by analysing the impact of: projects, teaching approaches or case studies in schools or local communities on addressing Global issues at a local level.

Aims: to understand key concepts of The Global Dimension and to understand and analyse attempts to address these issues at a global and local level. To understand why work at a local level can impact on global issues.

Regards
Gabriele lagrotteria
Last edited on
write my assignments
You should quickly delete that before one of your teacher see that

Aims: to understand key concept
You're meant by this
We even try to avoid Global Variables around here. Global Dimensions are RIGHT OUT!

You do realize this is a computer programming forum right? What class do you need help in???
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.