[SOLVED] I moved sources then build fails

Hi all,
I am new to Eclipse. I have started a project with the sources at the root. As my project grows, I decided to create a subdirectory src and I moved the sources there using the Eclipse move facility in its Project Explorer.
I changed the source location in Project/Properties/C++ General/Paths and Symbols/Source Location - thought I supposed first it would have done it itself !
Still, the project does not build anymore, even after I did a Project/Clean. I get the message :
make: *** Aucune règle pour fabriquer la cible « x.o », nécessaire pour « Xproject ». Arrêt.
What I can translate to (what may be a little different from the original english message) :
make: *** No rule available to build the target « x.o », required for « Xproject ». Stop.

Any clue please ?

BTW, though I start Eclipse with -nl en_US, the interface is in english, but the build messages in french ! How can I have them in Engish ?
Last edited on
Could it be that the IDE can't find your source files? I'm not exactly experienced with Eclipse, but it's a reasonable possibility.

Wazzak
Last edited on
Yes, it was. This looks a bug since I used their specific move feature. After having suppressed manualy the old subdir.mk, and modify the makefile to suppress the #include to it, it's alright.
Last edited on
Eclipse for C++ is kind of buggy I've noticed. Works just fine for Java, but I guess their C++ version is newer. I wasn't very pleased with it
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.