o Setters and getter member functions

Hi...will some one Help me in this project?

you have to code/implement the below said classes in running form these classes are,

• Cards
• Birth Cards
• Marriage Cards
• Friendship Cards
• Mehindi Cards
• Walima Cards
• Baraat Cards

Meaning after completion of this assignment your c++ program will be able to

1. How to implement data members and member function
2. How to implement constructor and destructor
3. How to implement setters and getters
4. How to make an abstract class
5. How to display cards information

Now for implementing these seven classes practically in c++, you have to define classes according to the following requirements:

1. Implement data members and member functions for each class
2. Implement constructor and destructor for each class
3. Implement setters and getters functions for each class
4. Make Cards class as an abstract class
5. Implement the given class hierarchy in C++

Override the “DisplayCards()” method in the derived classes (MarriageCards, BirthCards, FriendshipCards ), such that:

In the main () function, when we call “DisplayCards ()” method by “BirthCards” object, it displays:

“You are now going to see the Birth Cards”

When we call “DisplayCards ()” method by “MarriageCards” object, it displays:

“You are now going to see the Marriage Cards”

When we call “DisplayCards ()” method by “FriendshipCards” object, it displays:

“You are now going to see the Friendship Cards”

Also in main() function, Polymorphically called the “DisplayCards()” function, such that:

If we call “DisplayCards()” method by “MarriageCards” reference. And through that reference call the overloaded constructor of “Mehindi class”, then it displays:

ID=123
Name=ABC
“You are now going to see the Mehindi Cards”

If we call “DisplayCards()” method by “MarriageCards” reference. And through that reference call the overloaded constructor of “Baraat class”, then it displays:

ID=345
Name=XYZ
“You are now going to see the Baraat Cards”

If we call “DisplayCards()” method by “MarriageCards” reference. And through that reference call the overloaded constructor of “Mehindi class”, then it displays::

ID=789
Name=PQR
“You are now going to see the Walima Cards”

Note:

User defined default constructor, and overloaded constructor for each class is required.

Where id and name are the user given values, which are passed to the overloaded constructor of MehindiCards, BaraatCards, and WalimaCards.

please some one helppppppp :(
Typically poor forum etiquette to ask us to do your homework assignment. It looks as if you haven't even attempted to work on this at all, and it's a lengthy post. If you want, make a post about a specific question and show us that you actually attempted on your own first.
I would also suggest reading:
http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/beginner/1/
i have to made the E-Electronic Card System and detail i have typed here.. just give idea about it..i m facing problem with to staring of code..will you give some idea abou this code?

Setters and getter member functions
Multilevel inheritance
Polymorphism
In this case I suggest start reading:
http://www.cplusplus.com/doc/tutorial/classes/
Setter functions are of void type and take at least one parameter that "sets" or changes a variable in your class. Variables are typically private so you need to access them through a function. Getter functions are the opposite, they have a type of which you will be returning, and take no parameters. Typically all they do is return the one value you are looking for. The link provided will go into more detail, and I don't feel like writing out inheritance and polymorphism so you can read the link now :)
thanx ...RB n eypros you too :)
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.